Chapter 1

Remembering Him

I remeber how it all started. Every single little detail.

                                                                                            

I was walking home after a long, tiring day of job hunting. When I finally arrived at my apartment, I sat down at my desk and powered on my laptop. As I was waiting for it to turn on, my mind was going through all the newspapers I had read in my search of a new job. With my ears open and anxiously waiting for a phone call from one of the companies I had applied at, I suddenly remembered seeing a little ad, in the corner of one of the pages in the entertainment section ofa newspaper.

*What was that add? Aish, what was it.... something about an idol group member... Right??*

*WAIT. IDOL GROUP?!*

My K-Pop crazed mind instantly jolted awake as if I had splashed cold water on myself.

I dove back into the newspapers that were scattered around from earlier this morning, holding onto a little sliver of hope that I'd find the ad and be able to get whatever job it was that they advertised.

What can I say? I'm desperate! I have 2 weeks to come up with this month's rent and I had just been laid off 3 weeks ago.

*AHA! I FOUND IT!*

I grinned as I pulled out the page among the sea of papers.

*Hm... Boyfriend's Kwangmin.... blah.. blah... submit application... blah blah... date... bla- WHUT. DATE? BOYFRIEND? KWANGMIN?!*

As I read the ad I discovered that Boyfriend's Kwangmin was taking part in some idol dating show and the company was looking for a female non-celebrity to be his on-screen girlfriend. Estatic, I got started on the application right away, hoping that it wasn't too late for me to submit my application.

                                                                                          

A/N: Hello~ Yes I realize this is short but I just wanted to get this out there since I have a wittle bit of inspiration right now. I'm hoping to get another chapter that's hopefully longer than this one updated before my winter break ends.

Feedback please! I have no idea how my chapter is so criticism is highly appreciated. Just don't be too harsh please!! ^^