Just Be Mine

Be Mine

Yet another day passes by, and  nothing has changed. Stuck in time itself, constantly repeating with no end. I pull myself out of bed, telling myself that today, today will be different. That today, will be the tomorrow of the yesterdays everlasting cycle.                          
Maybe I'll progress?
Maybe you'll confess?                

Or maybe i'll just press replay on yesterday's button....                                          
I wait. I sit here behind you, in hope that you glance back, allowing me to lose myself in a place that feels like home.                         

I wait. I stand quietly beside you, in hope that you allow me to drown in the comforting melody that pours out from your lips...                                        

I wait. I say hurtful things, in hope that you argue back, allowing me to be responsible for some sort of emotion you feel.                                             

Can't I do these things while calling myself yours? While acting myself?          
But who is myself? I forget who I am when I'm around you...                            
As if you have some sort hypnotising aura surrounding you.                            

Can't I hold onto you? So tight that you wont ever disappear from my grasp?   
But that's what I'm afraid of. That you will stay away if you find out...                
You can't know how I feel.      

Why can't I just say those words?
With no hesitation, just courage?      

                                   
All I wanna do is just be with you

                                           
 ''Just shut up and be mine.''          

 

...I think ive reached my tomorrow.


Pretty short...okay. REALLY short. xD ~made longer~
How was it? Good? Bad?
Stay away from the songfic genre? Or do more?
Gimme some feedback? 
IM SO CURIOUS, YEAH~