Bunny Love

Bunny Love

Sarah pouted to herself as she press the home button on her phone. She's been receiving texts and phone calls from friends and relatives throughout the day wishing her a happy birthday, but there was just one person she was hoping to hear from. That person was none other than her boyfriend, Moon Junyoung, the leader of ZE:A. Sighing to her, losing hope, she placed her phone back into her pocket while walking to the mall.

Meanwhile, the leader was pacing back and forth around the practice room, muttering to himself. He knew it was Sarah's birthday, but he wanted to make it super special and have a surprise for her. The problem was, he had no idea what to get her or even how to approach her once he had the gift. He groaned in defeat, accidentally faceplanting into the wooden floor when he turned around. Kwanghee rushed to his side as Junyoung moaned in pain.

"YAH. YOU'RE SUCH A CLUMSY FOOL." The diva nagged at him while helping the leader into a sitting position. "Is your face okay? Need ice?" He cupped the younger man's face in his hands, examining his face carefully. Seeing no signs of injury or bruising, he let go of Junyoung's face, only to flick him in the forehead. Kwanghee grinned as Junyoung scowled at him.

"YAH, I'M THE LEADER, DAMN IT." Junyoung glared at his hyung, pouting slightly. "I'm already upset at myself because I have no idea what to get Sarah. I only have a few hours left before her special day is over and I didn't even call or text or say anything to her at all!" He groaned yet again, laying back onto the floor, and covering his eyes with one hand.

Kwanghee was silent for a moment, staring at the laying guy in front of him. "I remember you saying something a few days ago about how she loves going to the mall and playing with the bunnies at the pet store. Why don't you surprise her with one of those things?"

Junyoung immediately sat up after Kwanghee statement and stared at the diva. "YOU'RE RIGHT. I CAN GET HER A BUNNY. HYUNG, YOU'RE A GENIUS. THANKS!" He clambered off the floor, grabbing his phone, wallet, ipod, and jacket as he dashed out the door.

Sarah smiled to herself as she left the pet store. Playing with the bunnies made her feel better and she climbed onto the bus, humming to 'Here I Am' while heading home. As the bus drove away, Junyoung entered the mall, making a beeline toward the pet store. About a half hour later, Junyoung was grinning to himself, holding a cage with a small, black and white bunny inside and the essentials needed to raise him properly.

He knocked on the door of Sarah's home,  smiling down at the curious bunny. When she opened it, he marched in, singing happy birthday to her while setting the cage down.

"I-I thought you forgot about my birthday! You didn't call or text or anything. I kinda assumed you were busy with schedules and stuff..." Sarah looked down at the floor, biting her lip.

"I couldn't never forget about you and your special day. I couldn't contact you though because I really wanted to surprise you!" Junyoung chuckled, cupping Sarah's face and kissing her softly. "Besides, this little guy is your gift from me." He knelt down, opening the cage door and the small bunny hopped out, timidly moving towards the young girl. 

Sarah smiled, gently picking him up in her arms. "He's perfect! Did you name him?" She smiled, nuzzling the animal and placing light kissing on the top of his head.

Junyoung grinned at the sight. "It's your gift, so you name him, babe. Any ideas?" He looked at her, biting his lip.

"I'll name him Moon, after the man who bought him for me." She grinned and pecked his lips, satisfied at the wonderful birthday present brought by her favorite person.