1.

He died at 27

 

He died at 27, like many great artists. Though he wasn't that known as the rest of them, he was remembered. Especially by him. He, the other he, was still alive, when his he died. He was 28 at that time, and he cried for days and days.

He had loved him for a long time, for 3 years, 2 months and 22 days, to be precise. If he tried really hard, he would even be able to remember at what time he started loving him, but he was too sad to do so, and he cried too much and his head was too full and too empty.

3 years, 2 months and 22 days before  June 26th, he had fallen in love with the guy. He would turn 25 in 3 days, and he had known the guy for a couple of months already, and they would hang out occasionally, but he had a girlfriend and she was sweet and he didn't like boys -at least, not in that way, so he thought-, and he was supposed to love her and be with her, so he did. They were childhood friends and she had had a crush on him for a long time, so it all seemed right.

But on that day, only 24 for 3 more days, it all changed. He was having dinner with his friends, to celebrate his birthday (he would go to Japan with that girl he had known for so long already, it was her gift for his 25 birthday, which he had paid). They were sitting there, and talking, and enjoying themselves, and then he looked at her and he didn't feel anything, and then he looked at him, and he felt everything he had never ever felt with her, and he knew that that was what love felt like. And he stood up and said "I can't go to Japan with you, because there is no love left in me for you" And she cried and the friends left to comfort her and he stayed, wondering what had happened.

And when he wanted to ask, and put his arm around his friend for comfort, it all went different than expected.
Seunghyun looked at him, and he at Seunghyun, and there was no sadness in his eyes, but more passion than he had ever seen in his life before. And it was all clear, to the both of them, that the passion was shared and that Seunghyun needed no comfort and that the easy friendship between the two had been more than friendship from the start. And it was clear that Jiyong would be the one to go to Japan with him, and so he did.

 

 

 

 

I know it's short, but the story itself isn't that long and I just don't want to post it all at once, but believe me, more will come. I hope you liked it!