Ch. 2 Kyu's mission..?

A Star Crush?

Still Kyu's POV

Hing.. Why why me doing this mission at this so cold weather?

And why does Hae hyung have a unknown looking bag?

Don't tell me he has a clothes that I need to change into before I get into chaos to meet my fanboy?

W wait, It somewhat reminds me of horsy looking guy who’s always at fan singing, concerts, fan meeting, etc…

Hm... Wonder if he’s here today.

Aish why am I thinking of that horsy guy?

While Kyu was in his own world thinking about the which fan boy he should do a mission, Donghae smirked devilish and gave those unknown bag that he was holding onto and gave it to Kyu and said “Baby Kyu … Change to those clothes before I make my mind of changing to mini skirt…!!”

 

“W w what? W what kind of clothes are this?”

 

“Well the clothes is belongs to my babe hyukkie but I fixed those clothes inches so it’ll perfectly fit you!!”

 

“W w what?”

Then  Kyu opened a bag and saw a black girl leather hot pants with a long sleeve cute white T. Along with a blue black long wvay wig, plus high boots?

 

WTF?  Are Hae hyung went crazy? Well I know Hae hyung always crazy... Since he only buy girl clothes for Hyukkie hyung..

Man I seriously want to know how Hyukkie hyung can handle be with so annoying Hae hyung!!

 

"Do do I must wear this at this cold weather?"

 

"Yes!! If you don't I can force you to wear a mini skirt instead of those hot pants!"

 

"Aish.. B but Why the I must wear this to do a mission?"

 

"Because I won and everyone lose this especially you!!"

 

"I I lose it because everyone was targetting me this time!!" 

 

"Well.. we all thought today's the day since we still have 8 hours left before the concert!"

 

"B but.. there's still alot of fangirls are waiting to get in already.. How am I supposed to find a boy fan at this early time?"

 

"Well.. it's a luck on you.. If you success then that fanboy is very lucky to spend a time with you alone and with whole our members. But if you lose.. Then hm.. we'll see about that later since I'm positive sure that you'll success in this mission that I assigned you!!"

 

"So I'll give you preparing for an 30 mins.!!"

"W what 30 mins?"

"Yes! I decided to extend 20 more min so it changed 10 mins to 30 min."

"Aich!! I hate you fish!!"

"I love you too my baby brother!!"