Final

Do you believe in love at first sight?

 

-OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG! You fangirled and jumped around in circles.

-I Can’t believe we’re going on a Teen Top concert today! Your best-friend Minzy screamed and giggled.

-I CAN’T WAIT TO SEE L.JOE OPPA!

-I CAN’T WAIT TO SEE RICKY!

-OMG WHAT ARE WE GOING TO WEAR!? You shouted and rushed to your closet.

-OUR TEEN TOP HOODIES! Minzy said, ran to the closet and took out two teen top hoodies.

(Your: http://image.spreadshirt.com/image-server/v1/products/19258533/views/1,width=280,height=280.png/teen-top-l-joe-hoodie-776.png)

(Minzys:  http://image.spreadshirt.com/image-server/v1/products/18296166/views/1,width=190,height=190.png/teen-top-002.png)

You put your hoodies on, fixed your hair, you put makeup on and ran out to the car where your mum was waiting on you. You and Minzy got into the car and she drove off. You got closer and closer to the concert, and your heart began to beat faster and faster.  When you reached the concert your heart was beating so fast and hard that you were afraid others would see it. You got out from the car, you and Minzy went to the entrance and showed the tickets to the guards. They letted you in and you two took your seats. The whole arena was filled with screaming fangirls and you were one of them.

After about 20 minutes Teen Top entered the scene and all of the girls got wild. You saw L.Joe and your heart beated so hard that it hurted. They began to sing Supa Love and everyone sang along. You took a lot of pictures of all of them but most on L.Joe.

The concert ended and everyone left the arena. You and Minzy was on your way out when you suddenly passed out and fell handless to the ground. You sat down next to her and didn’t know what to do. You panicked and your vision got blurry, you took a deep breath and calmed down. You saw a worked near the stage and you ran to him.
-Please help me! My friend has passed out and I don’t know what to do! You said and sounded desperate.

-Of course! Show me where she is, he said and followed you back to Minzy. He lifted her up and carried her to a room and laid her down in a couch. You thanked him and then he left. You quickly scanned the and it was a pretty simple room. Two couches, a makeup-table, a closet and a few chairs.

You heard loud voices and laughs from the other side of the door and you recognized one of the laughs. It was Rickys. You ran over to the couch where Minzy was lying and you shaked her, but she didn’t wake up.

-MINZY! WAKE UP! You screamed and your face turned red when you noticed 6 pair of curious eyes staring at you.

She’s so pretty, L.Joe though, smiled and came closer. He noticed your shirt and smiled even more. Your eyes were wide opened and you just stared at them.

OMFG! L.JOE, TEEN TOP! OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG! You thought and just sat there quietly on the floor next to Minz.

-You like Teen Top? Chunji said and smiled against you.

-Asdfgasd, yes, you “said” and you blushed.

-What’s wrong with your friend? Ricky said and looked at Minzy.

-Ehh, I don’t know? She just passed out, you said and looked at her. You saw that opened her eye and saw Ricky. Her eyes widened when she saw Ricky and she pinched her own cheek.

-Auuu, she said and rubbed her cheek. Ricky laughed and chuckled.

-You also like Teen Top? Chuji said and looked at her.
-AAAsdfghjhgfgdfseaertghj YES! She shouted and Ricky smiled against her.

She’s definitely cute! He thought.

Since the second Teen Top entered the room, L.Joe couldn’t get his eyes of you.

-So what’s your name? L.Joe said and looked at you.

-M-m-my n--n-name? You stuttered.

-Yeah?

-M-my name is ______.

-______,What a beautiful name, my name is Lee Byung Hun, but you can call me L.Joe, he said and smiled.

Asdfgsd, AAAAAAAA, you thought and smiled back.

-And what’s your friends name, he said and pointed at Minzy.

-My name Is Minzy, she answered and looked at Ricky.

-Well I’m guessing you know who we are? Ricky said and looked at Minzy.

-Yeah, she said and blushed.

-So did you like our performance? L.Joe said and looked you.

-Of Course! You said and giggled.

-Can I get some water? Minzy said and smiled.

-Sure, I’ll be right back, you said and walked out of the room.

-Ehh, I can help you? L.Joe said and ran after you.

He caught up with you and the two of you walked in silence to get water. You reached a fridge and took out a bottle of water. You turned around and saw L.Joe staring at you while smiling.

OMG HE’S LOOKING AT ME!!!!! You thought and smiled like crazy.

-Tell me about yourself, he said and you stared at him in shock.

-You want me to tell you about myself?

-Yes

-What do you wanna know? you said and nervously smiled.

-Everything!

-Ehh, I love food, Tumblr, K-pop, Teen Top, music, fanfics, i hate liars, cheaters, war?

-Cute, he mumbled and you blushed.

-Anything else you wanna know?

-Hmmm,  yes, he said and smirked.
-What? You said and bit your lower lip.

-D-d-do you have a boyfriend? He said and shyly smiled at you.

-Y-y-y-you’re asking me if i have a boyfriend?! You said and smiled.

Please say no, please say no!!! L.Joe thought and just kept on smiling.

-Yeah?

-No, I don’t..... You said, blushed and looked down at the floor.

-YES! He said and dance some weird dance.

DORK! * CUTE DORK! You thought and giggled.

Oh no!!!!!!!!!!!! Minzy needed water quickly! You thought and looked at the blue little water-bottle you were holding in your left hand. L.Joe noticed and smiled.

-Maybe we should go back, and give Minzy her water? L.Joe said.

-Yeah, you’re right, lets go!

You walked in silence back to the room, you were just about to opened the door when L.Joe grabbed your hand and pulled it against him, you spinned around and your face was red as a tomato.

-____, would you like to spend the rest of the day with me? He asked in a serious tone.

OMG L.JOE, FREAKING L.JOE JUST ASKED ME OUT!!! You thought and smiled.

-Of course! You shouted, a little bit too loud. He chuckled, picked up his phone from his pocket and gave it to you.

-Can I have your number? He said and looked deeply into your eyes.
-S-s-sure, you stuttered, dialed your number and gave it back to him. He smiled wrote your name and then he took a photo of you, or should I say a few photos.

-Heeey! I wasn’t ready! You said and pouted.

-But you look pretty on all of the pictures! He said and when he realised what he just said, he blushed.

-No, I don’t, you said, opened the door and everyone stared at the two of you.

-HOW GODDAMN LONG DOES IT TAKE TO GET WATER! Minzy shouted and smirked.

-Ehhh, we, eehhh, got lost on the way to get the water? You said and hoped that she would believe you.

-Sure, If you say so, she said and once again, she smirked. You walked over to her and handed her the water-bottle.

-Thanks! She said, opened it and drank it.

An awkward silence filled the room but it was quickly brocken when C.A.Ps phone rang.

-It’s C.A.P,

-Now?

-Why?

-Do we really have to?!

-Arasso....

-We’ll be out in a couple of minutes, see ya, he said, hung up and looked at s.

-Manager told us to come out now.

-What! Why? L.Joe said, looked sad and shocked.

-We have another concert to do, take your things and then we’ll be leaving, arasso?

-But...
-Arasso, Chunji said and walked out of the room followed by Ricky, Niel and Changjo.

-Come on L.Joe lets go! C.A.P said and left the room.

-I leave the two of you alone, Minzy said and ran out of the room, you and L.Joe were now alone.

-I’m so sorry, I didn’t know we would be leaving so soon! L.Joe said.

-It’s okay, you said and looked down at the floor. He took of his necklace and gave it to you.

-I hope we’ll meet again, he said and walked closer. Still facing the ground you saw him coming closer, he got so close that you could feel his perfume. He leaned in closer and his warm breath slightly hitted your cheek and then his soft lips pressed against your cheek. You face turned red and you were totally shocked.

L.JOE JUST KISSED ME, L.JOE JUST KISSED ME! You thought over and over again. He backed away, smiled and left the room.

L.Joe caught up with Teen Top and got into their limousine. After a few minutes their manager entered the car and they drove off. L.Joe picked up his phone, looked at his pictures of you, smiled and blushed.

-C.A.P Hyung? He said.

-Yeah? He answered.

-Do you believe in love at first sight?

-Maybe I don’t know, Why?

-I don’t know?

-Are you talking her?

-Yeah.....

-You know you can’t, you’re an Idol, you don’t have time for her!

-But I love her......... He said with a sad voice.