Gomawoyo

My Ultimate Dream

 

sh3-1.jpg

 

 “~I have to tell you something… how I wanna be with you~” 

(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z7e18C-Bbyc&list=FLCRNhOhQgdcPngRz54djGgA&index=1&feature=plcp)

Humming to the latest song of SHINee to be release on 12th of December 2012, for their 2nd Japanese original single in Japan after the success of Dazzling Girl last October.

They say the world will end on December 2012, but who would believe that? Hindi ko pa nga nakikita ang SHINee. Hindi pwedeng end of the world na! NO!

Yes! a SHINee fangirl here, born and raised in the wonderful country of Philippines! Hah! My friends say that I was already a Sha-Wol last year but it boom just this year. After I saw Him on that music video, hindi ko namalayan na I gathered too much information about him and then already the 5 of them.

I didn’t really think I will like them this much.

“Hey! I bet you are now so excited and giddy!” of course who wouldn’t be? I bet maraming nang hinihimatay na shawol ngayon pa lang. I don’t want to be that obvious so I did not say what is going on my mind now, hearing that they will come here… finally! Ah!

“Hindi naman! was it really that obvious?”, she just chuckled. “No it wasn’t I just presume, knowing you, I already know what’s going all your mind now”

“That’s why you’re my bestfriend after all” I gave her a giddy smile, if there is one person in this world that really knows me very well that’s her.

I am a quiet timid person who only mingles to some selected people, because I am afraid of being judged. It’s just hurts.

“So are you going?”

“Hello! Stating the obvious! Of course, this is my only chance to see them! and of course Him

“Ha Ha Ha… siguro kung may makakarinig sayo ngayon ay! ewan ko na lang… ibang iba kapag tayong dalawa lang at kapag nasa labas ka”

“Well you know the reason about that, and you are the only one I feel comfortable around…. So are you coming with me this saturday?”

“Nah! I have something to do on that day… that’s why I came here… and apologizing in advance... It’s imp—“

“It’s ok… it will be okay don’t worry… I completely truly understand…” I said with genuine smile.

“I’ll make it up to you I prom—“

“Hey! Don’t make any promises just do it okay?”

“Yah right, I’ll get going then, see yah!”

“Bye...”



Saturday

My god! Kung alam lang nang mga kasama ko ang nararamdaman ko sa oras na ito! Hindi ko lang pinapahalata pero… sobrang excited na talaga ako!

I would really be able to see him! A fanmeet was arranged for this day. Napakaswerte ko at isa ako sa mapapalad na fan para maka meet and greet sila!

Here they come…  I would really really like to shout gaya ng ginagawa ng ibang mga shawol na nandito… but I don’t know why can’t I… I just stared and smiling widely at the site of the 5 members of SHINee who are now walking upstage.

Perfomance were all daebak! Of course! They promoted their upcoming single in Japanese and I will surely support it like I supported the Dazzling Girl.

And now it’s time to walk up stage para sa album signing.

Hey I can do this, I’ve been practicing this for about 1 week, and you can do this! Hwaiting!

My turn.

Annyeong!... Kamsahamnida” with of course his charming smile, the maknae got to say first because they were order in according to age.

“Hello… take care… and thank you” That’s very Minho as always… he is always the same Minho most of their album signing he always wave and says hello and exposing his very white teeth.

“Hi… thank you for supporting us…” and Key as I thought because this is a foreign country he will probably the one will talk in accented English. The Diva-ish member of the group.

And now this is it, my face to face encounter with my ever BIAS of this group. Kim Jonghyun. Jjongie! Jjong!

Ah wait may sasabihin pala ako. Before I handed my album to him…

Nan yeongwonhi Panieyeyo… neo neomu moksori joayo” I know that it’s grammatically wrong in Korean… but the important thing is I get the chance to say it to him, and I know he will probably understand a little I guess.  

And then voila! He… looks at me straight in the eye just like he always did in his fancams around youtube and said… “Gomawoyo…” and then he smile the sweetest smile ever.

 

jjong.png

I was in dazed when I walked towards the leader of the group to get his signature. My god! Parang gusto kong sumigaw na ewan… teka si Onew pa he might think of me weirdly…

“Hello… Kamsahamnida…” although he smiles at me when he handed to me their album, I know he already thought of me weirdly… kasi naman nakatulala na lang ako habang inaabot ko yung album… how stupid of me… nakakadala kasi ni Jjong eh… titigan ba naman ako ng ganoon?!

Joesonghamnida… I’m sorry…” I apologized and bowed, I was embarrassed infront of him and then I stumble my way down from stage… Ah! I just made myself a fool…

But no one seems to notice… Thank God!

I left that day so happy. Finally! I’ve met him and that was enough for me… at least for now… I’ll take it one at a time... who knows what might happen next. 

 

^^

 

 

 



1000 years always by my side just released today.

My Gad! their vocals were all powerful... I so love it, 

Just don't mind this FanFic over here...

 

Came from my wierd mind. 

 

Copyrights. 2012

All rights Reserved.