Cumulus' Homeroom Teacher, a very 'friendly' teacher

School of Double The Trouble !

In faculty office ...

" So, this is your student file and please fill in the form. I need your help for this, supposedly, it is me who need to do that but I'm quite busy so, please help me," Mr. Lee said while handing me a couple of files.

"You can sit there while doing that," Mr. Lee gesturing me to sit at the empty seat in front him.

"Okay."I said.

After a few minutes of blankness and long-term ponder as I filling the form, I heard ringing bell ...

.. ding ding dong deng ..

"Looks like the recess is start, you should filling the form faster if you want to meet your fellow classmates before the end of the day."

"Ah, okay." I said eventhough my mind went blank because of the form.

"So, Jongsukie, is this the new student of yours ?' a voice came from my back.

Due to reflex action, I turn my back, following the body silhouette that came across my eye view.

"Hi, kiddo !" He said in front of my face.

His face and my face just a few centimetres away. I could even smell his fragrance. We are about to kiss if he come any closer !

"Stop it, hyung ! Don't harass my student." Mr Lee evading him from get any closer to me.

"What ?! I just examine your student." he said.

"Erm, _______, mianhae. This teacher always like this. By the way, this is Park Kiwoong, Cumulus' homeroom teacher." Mr. Lee introduce that sassy man to me.

"Hi !" he gave out his hand.

The awkwardly me just take the hand slightly and nodded.

This teacher's behaviour makes me awe. He does not look like a teacher to me. He's more like a troublemaker.

Moreover, the way he approached me is not like a teacher. He somewhat look more carefree than Mr. Lee.

"Cumulus' homeroom teacher ?" I asked.

"Yes, dear. That's my class. How unfortunate that you are not being put into my class. If not, I could take care of you with so much love and support." he suddenly came and patted my head

"... oh ? r-r-really?" 

Mr. Lee saw it and once again try to 'save' me.

He grabs my arm and forced me to follow him.

"Take all your files, I think its about time to meet you classmates."

By the force, I am pulled away by Mr. Lee out of the faculty office.

Getting confused, I just followed Mr. Lee, leaving Mr. Park dazed all alone.

"Hey, wait ! You can't do this, Sukie. Yah, Lee Jongsuk. Let me get know your student !!" Mr. Park screamed.