One Day At A Time

On Rainy Days

Every day someone is born into the world. Once they are they are given a fate that can't be changed. Ailee was one of the many unlucky fates. She was given the fate of broken hearts and pain. She knew this when she was born, She felt it. She had never once heard her own mother tell her that she loved her. Ailee was about 3 when she was mercylessly beaten by her father and her mother. Around the age of 6 she was thrown out of her own home,left with nothing but what she had in her pockets and the clothes on her back. Ailee was so lost that she just stood on the sidewalk and looked around. After an hour or so she finally saw a little boy with brown hair and glasses who looked Korean like her walking with his mother and she smiled. Ailee walked up to the boy and bowed, "Hello im Ailee"She told the boy and the boy bowed back. "Hello Im Jihoon"He told Ailee with a smile. The mother knew about Ailee's parents and bent down in front of Ailee. "Excuss me but were you kicked out of your house?"The mother asked softly. Ailee looked at the mother for a few seconds then slowly nodded. "Come on you can live with me okay?I will get your clothes."The mother told Ailee and She smiled. Ailee stood next to the boy and looked at him. He was very handsome for a boy his age,but Ailee was what the boys called beautiful. After thirty minutes pasted the mother of the young boy came out with 2 suit cases. "Okay Jihoon you carry one and Ailee you can carry the other."She informed both the kids. Ailee and Jihoon nodded picking up a suit case and started walking with the mother. After ten minutes pasted they finally came to a stop and Ailee looked at the giant house in front of her. She smiled and walked with Jihoon into the house, Jihoon walking up the stairs with Ailee following closely. "Your room is here"He told her and opened the door to an empty room, a bed and a tv were the only things in there besides the bathroom. Ailee smiled and carried the suit case over to the bed and opened it. Jihoon placing the other next to Ailee. He then smiled at Ailee and left, closing the door. Ailee sat on the bed, finding it extremly comfortable. She laid back on a pillow and closed her eyes, drifting to sleep when a sound of her door opening made her open her eyes and sit up. The mother of Jihoon standing at the door. "Ailee come on I will make you some food."She told Ailee. Ailee jumped out the bed and ran out the room the mother trying not to laugh at the young girl's action. Ailee ran down teh stairs and stopped at the kitchen. The mother following behind Ailee, walking past her walking to the counter pulling out food of all kinds. Candy, meat, rice, cheese. Ailee's eyes light up when she saw the food and watered. She waited fro the mother to be done making a big plate of food and when the mother was done. Ailee sat at the table as the food was brought to her and she was given a fork she dug in. Eating every little bit off the plate. After Ailee finished eating the mother told her to go to bed, Ailee nodded and want up stairs,getting into the bed Ailee dozed off with a smile on her face.