One Year Gone In A Second.

Forgotten The Irreplaceable Love.

 

CHAPTER  ONE   “Lost  in  an  instant.”

 

Tao drew in a deep breath and waited for Kris to arrive at the cafe. It was their 1 Year Anniversary and he was taking him out on a huge "surprise" date. His feet tapped from anticipation and excitement. The boy smiled like an idiot to himself. Great, now I'm like Chanyeol. He thought to himself and chuckled. His eyes looked around and his mind wandered waiting for Kris. He pouted and looked at the time on his phone.

"He's 10 minutes late.." Tao mumbled to himself, he decided to brush it off. Then, his phone rang and vibrated in his hand. He expected Kris' picture to show up on the screen but it was Suho's instead. He tilted his head to the side a little, "why is he calling me..?" Tao hit answer and held the phone to his ear. He could barely hear Suho from all the background sounds coming from his line.

"Hello? Tao?!" Suho shouted.

"Yeah? Suho its me Tao. Can you hear me?" Tao replied. He turned his head a little as he heard sirens in the distance, having a faint ring.

"Where are you?" He questioned hurriedly.

"Uh.." the younger looked around, "I'm at the Cafe near the mall. Why?" he answered back suspiciously.

"Hurry! Kris..." Suho panted, "Kris got into an accident a few blocks from where you are! Near the Ramen shop." Suho panicked. Tao's eyes widened from devastation. He took off towards the direction of the sirens forgetting to end the call. He arrived at the scene panting and heaving. His eyes searched around worriedly for the members and Kris. Tao saw a stretcher being loaded onto an abulence. His body acted on its own and he ran to the stretcher as fast as he could.

"Kris..! Kris! Can you hear me?" he tried to grab his arm but the ambulence people told the boy to move away. Suho came to Tao and pryed him off of them. The teary boy choked on his words, "L-let me g-..o..!" he tried to hold in the sob that wanted to rip out of his chest. The ambulence drove off to the hospital and Suho led him to the EXO van. His mind was in a blur and his body felt numb and dead as he got into the vehicle. The manager followed the ambulence to the hospital. They rushed inside and waited in the waiting room. It felt like hours, days, when they waited to get called to go see Kris. Suho kept his hand the younger's shoulder and patted it, trying to show Tao it was going to be okay. They walked into Kris's room as the nurse called them. Tao ran to Kris's side, he took a hold of his hand and let the tears fall, the ones he held in until he saw Kris. He laid his cheek against the sheets of the hosipital bed and weeped, waiting for him to wake up.

 Tao held onto his hand so tightly, feeling as if he'd be gone. The sheets of his hospital bed were soaked from his tears. Everyone around the bed was silent, waiting for Wu Yi Fan to wake up. Tao quietly prayed and hoped in his mind for him to wake up. The heartbeat machine beeped ever so softly, making Tao feel like he was losing hope. The younger felt the tears drop from his face as he thought of the tragic outcome. Everyone started to worry until the heartbeat line started to rise and speed up. The beeping became louder to a normal heartbeat. Tao felt Kris's hand move slightly. He looked up at his face as his eyelids slowly opened. The 10 boys along with his parents gasped softly and smiled from relief. Tao whispered to him,

"A..are you finally awake?" Tao asked. He looked at Tao and the younger got up and hugged the latter tightly but gently. He pulled away after Kris didn't move, nor did he touch him back. Tao looked at him oddly. One of the 10 guys asked gently,

"Kris..do you know who he is?" He gave Kris a hesitant look. Kris looked at him then at Tao.

The raven-haired boy anticipated the right answer. He parted his lips slightly and stared at him longer. Tao smiled hesitantly at him.

"No, who is this?" He answered. Everyone's eyes widened as Tao's heart felt like it dropped from his chest to his feet. His legs became week but he tried to stay stable.

"Kr-Kris..its me." He told him, hoping he would remember him. "Don't joke around. It's me, Tao." He looked at everyone else then back at Tao.

"Who is this guy?" He asked them with an aggravated face. "Am I supposed to know you?" he asked Tao as if he really didn't know who he was.

Thats it, Tao broke down. He ran out of the room in disbelief- devastation. The boy put his back against the wall near the door. The tears streamed down his face and his legs started to feel week. His emotions flooded out of him as he slid down onto the ground with his head between his knees. The way he looked at Tao, and talked to him, was like he had become a stranger.

Image

 

 author's note  First chapter of Forgotten the Unforgettable Love. Thanks for reading and sorry if there are any spelling and grammatical errors. <3

» layout credit