Falling Slowly - Storyline

Jongkey Fantasies.... A Collection Of Jongkey Shots

“Jjong-ah, when you told me you were a rich guy… Define rich in your dictionary” Key asked as right in front of him was a beautiful mansion by the beach.

Not to mention even the island was owned by Jonghyun. Well, his family at least.

“My family would sometimes bring me here when I was a child. Now they’re too busy to even bring me to the park so I guess" Jonghyun said. 

"That’s why I have you to accompany me” Jonghyun said as he gave the gaping Key a back hug.

“You smell nice” Jonghyun commented as he hid his face in Key’s hair.

“Come on then. Our summer vacation’s not going to be any later if we dilly dally” Key broke away from a pouting Jonghyun as he ran inside the huge mansion.

“Yah! Yeobo! Am I important or is the mansion more important?” Jonghyun whined as he came in to the mansion.

“Awww~ Yeobo.. How can you be jealous of a mansion? You know I love you right? It’s just that your mansion’s so big. It’s almost bigger than your own house” the brunette commented as he ran around looking at the rooms and facilities in the mansion.

“Well, why don’t we unpack first? And perhaps take a walk on the beach later. It’s gonna be evening soon. There’s a beautiful view of the sunset from the beach” Jonghyun suggested.

“Really?! Okay then! Let’s get unpacked and let me get changed too” Key said as he grabbed his luggage.

“My room is on the second level, the second room to the right” Jonghyun pointed.

“Okay then” Key replied as he brought his luggage on to the second level.

Oh yea… Did I mention they had a lift so they could access the three floors of the mansion?

‘Wow, Key agreed to sleep in my room… I’m so happy’ Jonghyun thought to himself as he watched Key unpack his things in HIS room and a smile crept on Jonghyun’s face.

“Oh yea… Yeobo, I need to settle a few things before we can go. I’ll be back soon okay?” Jonghyun asked and audible “Okay” assured Jonghyun.

After Key unpacked his things and changed into a more comfortable set of clothes for a beach walk, he went to look around the mansion.

There was a game room with a pool table, a mini bar and an air hockey table. There was even a separate game room filled with arcade games.

He went down to the kitchen and saw that every wardrobe was properly stacked with loads of food that could last them for probably the whole month. Maybe he shouldn’t have brought those packets of instant ramen in the first place.

He went to the backyard of the mansion. Yes, there was a backyard. There was a garden with a swing, a…. Jacuzzi?!

“OMO, a Jacuzzi!!! I’m starting to love my yeobo even more!!!” Key jumped in glee as he looked at the Jacuzzi.

“Maybe later… he did promise to bring me out for a walk anyway so he should be back soon” Key mumbled as he continued inspecting the place.

Soon enough, Jonghyun was right in front of him as the sun started to go down.

“Key~ let’s go!” Jonghyun sang and both of them walked to the beach, hand in hand.

As the sun continued going down, the silhouettes of the two lovers began to grow longer on the beautiful bronze sand that laid their footprints.

And a beautiful evening marked their first night.

“Isn’t the sunset beautiful, Jjong?” Key asked as he just stared at the sunset among the horizon and their footprints made marks in the sand.

“Just like you… Key” Key blushed and continued looking at the sunset so to not show his lover his flushed face.

“Jjong… Do you… love me?” Key asked as he continued staring at the sunset, his gaze avoided from Jonghyun’s eyes.

“Of course, Key. Why would you still doubt that?” Jonghyun asked as he squeezed their intertwined hands to reassure Key.

“I… Really hyung?” Key asked again, still avoiding his lover’s eyes.

Jonghyun stopped them in their tracks and placed a hand on Key’s chin as he turned his head so that both of them could look into each other’s eyes.

“What’s wrong, Key? You don’t seem yourself today…” Jonghyun asked and placed a kiss on Key’s lips.

“It’s…. nothing, really”

“Come on, Key. You can’t lie to me. Tell me. What’s wrong?” Jonghyun asked again, his hand falling from his lover’s chin.

“It’s just that… today is…” Key was interrupted when a finger landed on his lips and Key looked at his lover.

“Key, that was in the past. He won’t hurt you anymore. He CAN’T hurt you anymore…. As long as I’m with you” Jonghyun assured his lover.

“I just…. he said he loved me too… I just don’t want the same thing to happe-“ Key was cut off when Jonghyun placed his lips on his and they both started to kiss as Key closed his eyes.

The kiss started slow but turned more passionate as their tongues rolled into each other, fighting for dominance.

Soon, Jonghyun broke the kiss and he stared into a crimson red Key.

“Key, I promise I won’t hurt you like how Jinki did. Now, let’s just put the past behind us, shall we?” Jonghyun suggested and Key just slightly nodded as he looked away, blushing. Jonghyun chuckled at his lover’s cute response and continued walking hand in hand by the beach.

“Yeobo… Look there” Jonghyun said to Key as he pointed to a direction along the beach.

As the darkness of the night starts to blanket over the golden sky, it became clearer.

“What is that?” Key asked as they started to walk near a shining light.

“Jajjang!” Jonghyun shouted as they reached the place.

“Aigo…. Yeobo.. Did you..”

“Yea… I prepared this just now when you were unpacking” Jonghyun explained.

“Aigo~” Key smiled as he looked at the sight.

In front of him was now, a picnic mat and a few candles lighting up the place in the middle. There was also a bucket of wine and two wine glasses that stood.

“I figured since it was our first night… We should make it memorable” Jonghyun said and looked at his lover, caressing his beautiful face in his hands and placing a sweet kiss on Key’s lips.

Key blushed and Jonghyun led him to sit down beside him as they enjoyed the simple silence of the waves crashing against the shore in the lonely night, with only the moon and the candles as their light.

“Yeobo, I didn’t know you were so romantic…” Key commented as Jonghyun poured him a glass of wine.

“I did it for you…” Jonghyun said as he placed another kiss on his lover’s lips.

“Hyung… I.. don’t know what to say”

The long silence was somehow, soothing and to Jonghyun, the night meant the world to him as he got to spend it with his one and only.

“I love you” Jonghyun muttered and Key just stared at his lover.

“I…I love you too” Key said as he gave a warm smile and placed his head on his lover’s strong shoulder blades as they watched the waves crash into the shore.

~

Soon, the candle lights blew out from the cold wind but for the two lovers, they never felt such warmth from each other as now, Key was fast asleep on his lover’s shoulder and Jonghyun stayed up all night so he could enjoy the beautiful face of his lover under the moonlight.

Figuring it was getting cold, especially for the shivering, sleeping Key, Jonghyun carried his lover bridal style, making sure he didn’t wake up.

~

The strong blonde carefully placed the fragile brunette on the bed and pulled back his lover’s fringe that was covering his innocent sleeping face.

“Goodnight Key” Jonghyun whispered and placed a kiss on his forehead.

He was about to leave the room when he suddenly felt a tug on his wrist.

He looked back to see Key’s eyes opened with sadness, somehow pleading to him.

“Don’t… leave me” Key pleaded as he continued staring at the blonde’s face.

“A-Alright then...” Jonghyun gave in as he lay beside Key and pulled his lover into an embrace as Key his face in Jonghyun’s chest.

There was a long silence as Jonghyun continued caressing his lover in embrace.

“H-Hyung….” Key finally spoke, breaking the somehow awkward silence.

“Deh?”

“I’m scared…. Don’t… leave me, okay?” Key pleaded and Jonghyun could have sworn he faintly heard a sob coming from the brunette.

“Key, what’s wrong?” Jonghyun lifted Key’s head so he could face him and went wide-eyed when he saw his lover’s tears streaming down his cheeks.

“I… had a nightmare… I was all alone…I don’t want to be alone… anymore… I… don-“ Jonghyun cut him off as he placed a kiss his lips and he saw his lover’s deep brown orbs stare deep into him and Key found himself lost in the kiss as it started to get more passionate.

"Key, sleep. Don't think about it anymore" Jonghyun said forcefully and kissed once more.

Both of them had their eyes closed and Key suddenly, flipped them over so he was straddling Jonghyun as they continued kissing passionately, their tongues rolling deeply into each other’s throats.

Key moaned and Jonghyun broke the kiss.

“I-I… shouldn’t do th-“ this time, Jonghyun was cut off as Key kissed his lover.

“Hyung… I want… you” Key stared at his lover half-eyed and their lips started to mold into each other once again.

Jonghyun flipped them over so now Key was below him and he started to Key’s shirt as Key did the same to his lover.

Soon enough, there wasn’t any piece of clothing left on the two lovers.

Jonghyun started going down to Key’s neck as he bit down the sensitive skin and Key moaned Jonghyun’s name.

Jonghyun started to go lower and kissing and every part of Key’s milky smooth body that he met.

Key suddenly turned them over before Jonghyun could continue and he began doing the same to Jonghyun’s body, going down to his neck and biting down on his collarbone, making the blonde moan in pleasure and Key could feel his lover getting hard.

He started going lower to his chiseled chest as he began kissing his s, earning a moan from his lover and then, going lower to his rock hard abs as he began kissing each square, and finally reaching his destination.

Key’s eyes slightly widened at the size of Jonghyun’s member but his lips as he grabbed hold of Jonghyun’s base.

He the base all the way to the tip, making the latter moan in utter pleasure as he shut his eyes tightly and arched his back.

“K-Key” he moaned his name as now, Key engulfed Jonghyun’s member, making him moan loudly.

Jonghyun was experiencing pure ecstasy as his lover gave him pleasure and soon, Key fastened his pace. Key started ing him and the blonde's hands ran through Key’s hair so Key would go deeper and he would buck his hips once in a while when the pleasure got to him. Key would roll his tongue around the tip once in a while and it would make Jonghyun shudder and moan in pleasure. Soon, Jonghyun was nearing his as his abs started to contract and his moans started to get louder and Key fastened his pace.

Before he could , Jonghyun pulled away, to his disappointment, and flipped them over.

Jonghyun then slowly inserted a finger into Key’s entrance as he slightly arched his back. He began ing his finger slowly for a few minutes before quickening his pace. He then continued to two fingers as he started a scissoring motion inside him.

Key moaned and Jonghyun smiled as he found Key’s sweet spot. Jonghyun continuously abused Key’s prostate before inserting a third finger.

Key moaned endlessly as he started to get used to his fingers and Jonghyun pulled his fingers out, to Key’s disappointment.

The blonde went to kiss his lover passionately once more before he broke away for a conversation.

“Key…” Jonghyun stared at his lover, asking for permission. Key stared back for a few seconds before closing his eyes. Jonghyun started to kiss Key passionately again as he held Key’s hand and positioned in front of his entrance.

Jonghyun inserted his tip and Key slightly winced at the pain, despite being prepared by Jonghyun. Jonghyun started to kiss deeper inside Key’s mouth and Key got lost in the kiss as Jonghyun started to deeper into his lover, at the tight heat that surrounded him.

“Key… So tight”, Jonghyun moaned as he finally fully.

Jonghyun was getting impatient and he wanted to into his lover but he forced back the thought as his lover tried to get used to his size.

They stayed in that position for a minute or two before Key rolled his hips, signaling for Jonghyun to move.

Jonghyun complied immediately as he started ing himself slowly but deep into his lover.

“F-Faster hyung” Key whispered and Jonghyun obeyed once more.

Soon, the pace naturally got faster and faster and Key started to moan his lover’s name endlessly as Jonghyun continuously hit his prostate and Jonghyun frowned in pleasure as he started to deeper into his lover.

Sweat started to form among the two and their moans were getting louder with each and for Jonghyun, it was pure ecstasy to be able to be inside someone he loves the most as he began quickening his pace.

“Ngggh… Key… So close” Jonghyun moaned as he continued ing into Key, his pace quickening even more.

“M-Me too…” Key moaned out and with that, Jonghyun closed the gap between their lips as they stared at each other with lust and love and kissed passionately throughout the process.

Soon, Key arched his back and moaned in utter pleasure as he forcefully came, his shooting on both their stomachs and his walls clenched around Jonghyun’s member following the , making Jonghyun enjoy his sick pleasure even more.

With one final , Jonghyun rammed hard into Key and came deep into his lover as his moans of were muffled by their kiss.

Jonghyun collapsed on the smaller body and they both panted and perspired profusely as they tried to catch their breaths.

After a few minutes, Jonghyun lifted his head as he stared into his lover’s eyes intensely.

“Hyung….I-” Key couldn’t finish his sentence as Jonghyun kissed Key once more.

Jonghyun broke the kiss as they ran out of breath and pulled up the comforter to their bodies. Key laid his head on his lover’s chest and Jonghyun started playing with Key’s wet hair.

“Key… I love you… and… I will never leave you” whispered Jonghyun as he placed a kiss on Key’s forehead.

“Never doubt that…” Jonghyun reassured Key.

He couldn’t see it but he could feel Key’s warm smile as he embraced his lover.

"Hyung... Can you... sing for me?" Key blushed as he asked.

Jonghyun chuckled at his request but nevertheless, the blonde started singing to his lover, one of the things that could make Key smile deeply ever since they started dating.

Falling slowly, eyes that know me
And I can't go back
Moods that take me and erase me
And I'm painted black

You have suffered enough
And warred with yourself
It's time that you won

Take this sinking boat and point it home
We've still got time
Raise your hopeful voice you have a choice

You've made it now
Falling slowly sing your melody
I'll sing it loud

Key smiled to himself as he reminded himself how lucky he was to be cared by Jonghyun.

Key loved the blonde's voice. It was so soothing to hear and sometimes would send shivers down his spine. Most of the time he was with his lover, it would always bring happiness back into him when he was down or angry.

As Jonghyun's song ended, the blonde took a deep breath and smiled to himself as he realized how happy he was to be able to make someone happy with his presence.

Soon, the soft snores could be heard from the brunette and Jonghyun continued smiling to himself as he continued his lover’s beautiful hair and leaving the moonlight to shine on Key's angelic face.

With one last kiss, Jonghyun closed his eyes as sleep took over him.

“Goodnight Key…”

"Don't be afraid anymore"

Just dream of me tonight…

And you’ll never be alone…

 

 

 

 

 

_____________________________________________

I think I'm starting to lose my ty touch... It's been a long time since I wrote :/

Comment please!!! SUBSCRIBE TOO!!! :DDD
 

I have one thing to say though... I was really surprised by the response I got from the first one-shot.... Am I really good? I don't know :/ lolx... THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT ALL!!!! *sniffle*

Oh yea... @2 minTaeKeyJongKey: You asked for a hot place with popsicle and stuff... I tried to... My original plan was to write as like beach or smth but somehow it turned more of sweet and hot more than total flaming bonanza or smth so yea... I tried though... Maybe I'll try again the next time round... We'll see how it goes :/ 

It's hard to be a writer :/ 

You know, I just found out that writing stories actually increases brainpower or another term, mental alertness so I think that's where I get my creativity and wittiness from... lolx randomness

P.S. I'm sorry if it ... I think I'm losing my touch :(