Living Together - Storyline

Jongkey Fantasies.... A Collection Of Jongkey Shots

“Yeobo! I’m home” Jonghyun shouted across the hall as he waited for his yeobo to come running to him, giving him a hug.

But there wasn’t any today…

He heard a bark, however, and his puppy Roo came running towards him as Jonghyun picked up the cute little thing.

“Roo! Annyeong! How are you today?” he asked as he shook the puppy side to side and the animal gave Jonghyun a on his cheeks as the puppy panted and his tail wagged from side to side.

“Haha! I’m happy to see you too Roo.. Now I have to get your slobber off me… Now I have to go find Key okay?” Jonghyun put him down as the puppy just stared at him in the same position.

Jonghyun wasn’t expecting an answer from him anyway.

“Yeobo?” Jonghyun called out again but the latter didn’t reply. He went to the kitchen to only see it empty.

“Man, I’m hungry. Key should be cooking for me by now. Where the hell is he?” he asked to himself again.

“Yeobo?” a faint question ringed in his ears as he turned around to see Key standing at the bedroom door.

“Yeobo! I missed you! Cook something for me, will you?” the shorter boy asked as he put on his pair of puppy eyes.

“Hehe.. O-Okay then…” Key faintly answered as he slowly made his way into the kitchen, when hee suddenly stumbled and fell to the floor.

“YAH!!! Yeobo! What’s wrong?!” Jonghyun ran towards his Key as he helped him up to the couch.

“I’m o-okay hyung… Just… a slight fever that’s all” Key said as he tried to stand again but Jonghyun pulled him down as he placed the back of his hand on Key’s forehead.

“YAH!!! You’re burning up! You’re going back to bed. Pronto!” the blonde exclaimed as he picked up Key bridal style.

He didn’t realize that he was just making Key blush madly at his actions, though he was thankful for Jonghyun’s care and concern.

“Yah… I can walk… you know…” Key muttered faintly Jonghyun placed him nicely on the bed.

“Not in your condition. Wait a bit okay?” the blonde walked out of the room as he went to get an aspirin, a cup of water, a bowl of water and towel when he suddenly heard a faint groan. He quickly grabbed the stuff and went to the bedroom.

Only to find Key on the floor again, in pain.

“Yah! I told you to stay in bed!” Jonghyun quickly placed the stuff on the bedside table and went to help Key get to the bed.

“Yeobo… Listen to me please. You’re sick. Don’t make me worried like that okay?” Key silently nodded his head and Jonghyun smiled before placing a kiss on Key’s lips.

“Here eat this and rest… “ the blonde gestured as he passed Key the aspirin and the cup of water and Key gulped it down.

“Now… Sleep” Jonghyun pulled up the comforter for Key and squeezed a wet towel as he placed it on his lover’s forehead.

“But yeobo~ I still need to do the chores around the house…. And make food for you… I’m sure you’re hungry right?” Key asked as he coughed and held his lover’s hand.

“Aniyo… I can cook myself. As for the chores, you can just do it tomorrow, you know?” Jonghyun suggested and Key gave a slight frown.

“Babo… *cough* Did you forget? Taemin & Minho are coming over… So I have to get… everything ready… by tonight” Key replied groggily as sleep started to show in his eyes.

“Oh… right… How about I do it instead?” Jonghyun asked and the half-eyed Key just stared at him.

“You’ll…. just mess up the… house” Key replied.

“You’re sick, yeobo… And I won’t let you do any work for tonight” Jonghyun frowned as changed Key’s wet towel.

“Fine… Just… don’t start a fire like the last time…” Key said but before the latter could reply, he was already asleep.

“Goodnight” Jonghyun smiled and placed a kiss on the diva’s lips before leaving the room and closing the door behind him.

“Alright then! Since that’s done, I’ll get some food made for myself then” Jonghyun huffed as he walked to the kitchen, only to chuckle at a cute puppy hitting his food bowl.

“You must be hungry too…” Jonghyun mumbled as he went to get Roo’s food and poured some of it in his food bowl.

“Here you go! Enjoy” Jonghyun placed back the food as the puppy ate his food hungrily, sort of like how the owner would eat.

The blonde opened the fridge and only a carton of milk was seen.

“Was Key sick for the whole day or something? There’s nothing in the fridge! Aish…” he sighed as he went to check through the cupboards.

Luckily he was able to find a packet of ramen and he started to boil a pot of water before pouring it in.

“That should do… Now, what chores should I start with?” Jonghyun looked around and his eyes lay on the washing machine.

“Okay then… The laundry” he said and started to strip off to his boxers as he put his clothes in and also the clothes in the laundry basket into the washing machine.

“Now how do you work this thing?” he asked himself as he looked at the different buttons.

“I guess I have to switch it on first” he pressed the power button and the machine came to life.

“Now what?” he looked at the options on the machine.

“Wash, rinse and dry… This looks the most appropriate…” he pressed the button and the machine whirred as all the clothes began to spin around in the machine.

“There… first chore started on… and it’s…” Jonghyun looked at the clock as the hour finger struck nine.

“Well, I guess it’s still early and the laundry won’t be done till half an hour so…. Maybe I’ll vacuum the place” the blonde went to the storage room as he took out the vacuum cleaner and plugged it in as he started to vacuum the place.

It was probably his best done chore in the house as he vacuumed every corner of the house well, except the bedroom where Key was sleeping.

“Okay that’s done… now-“ he was cut off as he smelled something burning and also heard a few barks.

“!!! MY RAMEN!!!” the blonde shouted as he ran to the kitchen and switched off the stove, only to find his ramen without any soup and the noodles in a slightly black colour.

“Oh man… Now, what am I gonna eat?... I guess I have to order take-out then” he replied to himself again as he took out his phone and called a Chinese restaurant.

“Now that’s done, the living room is looking a little messy” he said as he went to the coffee table in the living room and placed all the magazines and newspapers into a wardrobe.

He went to align the couch pillows properly and went to hang out the laundry, though he felt like he forgot to do something.

Nevertheless, being the oblivious Jonghyun that he is, he pushed the thought away as he continued hanging the laundry out.

His take-out arrived as soon as he was done with the laundry and he began to eat heartily, and as said previously, it was similar to how Roo ate his food.

“I’m so full!” the blonde exclaimed as he laid himself on the couch and due to extreme tiredness from the chores, his eyes closed into a deep slumber…

~

“KIM JONGHYUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” the blonde jumped from his sleep as he saw a very angry Key standing in front of him.

The blonde’s eyes opened wide and hugged the diva in a tight embrace.

“Yeobo! You’re well again! I was so worried!” Jonghyun continued hugging him and placed a kiss on his lover’s lips before looking at him with puppy eyes.

Key’s glare softened but soon returned as he placed his hands on his hips.

“Mind explaining that?” Key asked as he pointed to the coffee table filled with plates from his take-out.

“And that?” Key’s finger moved to the kitchen where a pot of burnt ramen and dirty dishes lay.

“And you didn’t even put detergent for the laundry! They stink you know!” Key fumed as he pouted angrily and stamped his feet at his lover.

“OH!!! So that was what I missed…  I was wondering what I missed… hehe” Jonghyun gave an apologetic smile and Key just sighed as he rubbed his temples.

“I knew this would happen… Just get showered will you? Can’t believe all you did was just take off your clothes and sleep like that” Key said and blushed at the last line. Jonghyun chuckled and placed a kiss on his lover’s cheek before leaving for the bathroom.

“I’m done with my shower!” Jonghyun shouted as he came out from the bathroom with a towel wrapped around his waist.

The blonde just stared in awe at the house.

It was completely clean from all mess and he saw Key hanging out laundry, probably re-did them as he did a bad job in it.

“Yeobo~ You’re so dependable you know that?” Jonghyun hugged his Key in a back hug as he hung the last of the laundry.

“Well, someone’s got to do a good job so it might as well be me” Key replied as he looked at his cute puppy-eyed lover and placed a kiss on his lips.

“Now, wear some clothes, will you? Taemin and Minho will be here soon…” Key said as he was still embraced in the back hug.

“Can we do a…. fast one, yeobo?” Jonghyun asked as he winked at his lover seductively.

“Y-Yah… we don’t have time for that…” Key blushed as he tried to get out of his lover’s embrace but he just hugged him tighter the more the diva tried to struggle.

“I’m sure the two can wait” the blonde began kissing down his lover’s neck and Key moaned unintentionally.

The blonde smirked as he led Key to the bedroom and pushed him towards the bed as they began to kiss passionately.

*DING DONG*

“Yeobo…. They’re here” Key said as he tried to break away from the kiss.

“They can wait” Jonghyun continued kissing his lover but Key just forcefully pushed him away.

“Awww~” Jonghyun pouted cutely as he put on his puppy eyes.

“Hyung, you know that only works for Taemin~” Key sang as he jumped off the bed and patted his clothes.

“Yah! Is he your boyfriend?” Jonghyun frowned and pouted. It was supposed to look angry but it turned out to be more cute.

“Awww~ My yeobo is jealous~” Key sang as he pulled down his shirt and Jonghyun blushed.

“Okay okay…. “Key surrendered and Jonghyun smiled.

“Bbo Bbo?” Jonghyun said as he pointed to his lips. Key chuckled and went to Jonghyun as he placed a sweet kiss on his lips.

“Now put on some clothes while I get the door” Key closed the door behind him while he opened the door, greeting the couple in front of him.

“UMMA~ ANNYEONG!!!” Taemin greeted as he jumped on Key in a tight embrace.

“Yah! Yah! Yah! Taeminnie!!! Get off him already” Minho tried to pull Taemin away from Key and Taemin pouted at his lover.

“Hyung! You know I missed Key umma~” Taemin whined and Minho just chuckled at how his lover whined.

“Come in guys… Don’t get lovey dovey in front of MY corridor” Key ordered and the two walked in. Taemin suddenly ran around the house.

“WHERE’S JONGHYUN HYUNG~~~” Taemin sang as he ran into every room and soon stumbled into the room where Jonghyun was wearing his clothes.

“YAH! Don’t you know how to knock, Taemin?!” Jonghyun stared at Taemin in disbelief as he quickly put on a pair of jeans.

“What’s happeni- Hyung, why are you still wearing your clothes? What time is it anyway?” Minho came in the door as he looked at the clock, realizing it was too late for him to just wake up and wash up.

“Ohhhhh, I get it…. Guess you did a fast one before we came, eh?” Minho hinted and Jonghyun blushed madly at Minho’s comment.

“ANIYO!!!” Jonghyun denied as he continued blushing.

“YAH!!! NOT IN FRONT OF TAEMIN!!!” Key smacked Minho on the head with a wooden spoon as he came running from the kitchen.

“YAH!!! This is the reason why me and Taemin moved out. Both of you don’t have a sense of decency!” Minho frowned at Key and the diva started bickering at Minho as Taemin and Jonghyun just watched the two argue with each other.

“Heh… I guess some things don’t change, right Taemin?” Jonghyun went beside his dongshaeng after he got fully dressed.

“Yea… I guess. Now all we need is Onew to come stumbling in here” Taemin commented as the mushroom head and the blonde watched their lovers argue with each other and smiled at how their lives just got better with each passing day.

When lovers have each other….

Life gets better

Saranghaeyo, Key-ssi~

 

 

 

 

__________________________________________________________

I don't think this was impressive, right?

I'm sorry... I thought I could do a good job just like my 2Min collection....

COMMENT & SUBSCRIBE PLEASE!!!!

Well at least comment... lol