Chapter 2

one love

"Hey Thunder oppa!" _____ greeted while running towards Thunder. "Oh, Hello ______ !". Thunder greeted back, smiling at ______ brightly. "Oppa, dont forgot my favor ok?" _____ reminded. "Yes~, I promise." Thunder said, he is now faking a smile. "Thank you oppa!!". _______ said. They walk together until they reach their classroom.

 

"Good morning class!" the teacher enetered the room. They all listened to the teacher except for Thunder who cant focus on what is being taught, he is thinking of how to do the favor that ______ gave ti him. "What should I do?" Thunder asked himself. "I'm so dumb, why did I accepted it! Maybe because I love her and I dont want her to be sad. I'll do everything just to make her happy." Thunder tought to himself. While Thunder was thinking, he kept on staring at ______, then suddenly, he felt something was being thrown at him. Its a chalk. The teacher threw it  at Thunder. "Mr. Park, can you please concentrate on my class?" The teacher told him. "I'm sorry, ma'am." Thunder apologize. "Its ok, please answer this problem on the board." The teacher commanded. ______ is staring at Thunder with the look of "Oppa, whats the problem?". Thunder loked at _______ embarassed because of what happened. "Thank you Mr. Park, you may take you seat." the teacher commanded. Thunder sat down on his chair when ______ handed him a peice of paper. "Oppa, what are you thinking?"

"Nothing.. Im just tired and i cant focus on the lesson." Thunder wrote down. "Okay, lets talk later at lunch." ______ replied 

(LUNCH TIME) 

"Oppa, lets go." ______ invited Thunder. "Ok." thunder replied. Both of them went to the canteen and ate their lunch. While they're are eating their lunch, someone tapped Thunder's back. 

"Hey Thunder~!" the voice came from his back. Thunder and ______ turned around.

"Joon hyung!" Thunder stood up. ______ was surprised to see Lee Joon. Thunder saw ______ face turned red.

"Hyung, this is _______, my friend and ______, this is Lee Joon, my friend, he is a basketball player." Thunder introduced.

"Hello _____, nice to meet you." Joon said, smiling at _______

"Uummm.... h-h-h-hi, nice to meet you too." ____ said, her face is red as tomato.

"Are you sick? What happened to you?" Joon asked and touched ______ forehead.

"No!! I-I-I-I-I'm fine!." _______ said embarassed.

"Really?" Joon asked

"Yes, really!!" _____ cheered

Thunder saw ______ very happy. Thunder's heart is breaking as he saw _____ stare at Jooon.

"By the way, can I join you guys?" Joon asked

"Yes, sure oppa.." ______ replied. "Is it ok, Thunder?" Joon asked.

"Yes, hyung." Thunder replied, trying to smile.

"Thank you." Joon said, sitting next to _______. Joon and ______ are taking to each other. Thunder was just there eating alone and jealous. His heart turned into pieces.

 

(BELL RINGS)

 

"What a short time, thank you for your time, ______ and Thunder.. Nice meeting you ______ , your such a good person." Joon said

"Thank you oppa, nice meeting you too, your such a good person too." ______ said.

Joon smiled. " See you guys later after class? If you want?" Joon asked

"Sure oppa". _____ replied

"How about you Thunder?" Joon asked

"huh? Ah.. Yes sure hyung." Thunder replied

"Ok then, see you guys later! Bye bye!" Joon shouted while waving his hand at _____ and Thunder

"Bye oppa!" _____ replied

"Lets go, Thunder oppa." _____ said, but Thunder didnt responce

"Oppa? you there? lets go." 

"Huh?! aa,, Yes... lets go". Thunder finally responced 

 

END OF CHAPTER 2

 

thank you for reading, please wait for the next chapter ... ^^