Not So Innocent

Not So Innocent

Title : Not So Innocent
Pairing : 2Min [Minho x Taemin]
Author : Pynkfaery
Words : 731



"What? Them again?" Jonghyun said when the coordi noona announced Taemin will be paired with Minho in the mini drama for Yoogeun.

"What do you mean, again?" Minho asked as he hugged Taemin by his shoulder, squishing the younger boy a bit.

"You guys were already paired in the previous drama. You know, that Chunhyang story?" it's Key's turn to join the conversation.

"So what?" Taemin asked, blinking his eyes innocently.

"This is for fans," the coordi noona appeared out of nowhere, joining the conversation.

"But noona, they are too young~ especially Taemin," Key said, obviously is disagreeing with such fan service.

"Shawols love watching Minho and Taemin together. Don't you want to make them happy?"

"I know that, but.." Key was about to voice out some more reasons, but Minho cut his sentence.

"It's okay hyung. We don't mind. We'll work hard, right Taemin?" he said as he looks into Taemin's eyes.

"Neh! Don't worry Key hyung," the magnae replied with his eye smile.

"Aish~ fine.." Key muttered at last.

A few minutes before the recording of episode 7 for Hello Baby, Taemin and Minho is nowhere to be seen. Key is looking for them all over the place, but the time limits him.

"Why are you so worried about them, Key?" Onew asked as he pats on Key's back.

"I don't think this fan service thingy suits them, hyung," Key said as he turns back.

"Why?" the leader asked dumbly.

"Because they're still young! They're too innocent to do something like this~" Key replied and he leaves Onew, scratching his head that is not itchy at all.

"But they're not as innocent as you think~" Onew said, more to himself when Key left. Well, Onew might seem like he's not really care about the fan service matter with the two magnaes like Key does. But he has his own reason. Key actually doesn't have to worry at all, because Minho and Taemin will never find the fan service as a burden. The two magnaes are madly in love with each other. Why can't Key see that?

***


"Taemin, this is too dangerous," Minho said as soon as Taemin locked both of them up in a small room not very far from the recording set.

"No, it's not, hyung," Taemin said as he trapped the taller boy in his human cage, pinning Minho to the wall.

"What if people find us.." and Taemin hushed his hyung with his ever so tender kiss. It's not their first time, obviously, with tongues involves. Fierce love, yes.

A few minutes passes, the two of them are now resting against the wall, gasping for air. If it's not because of their lacking-of-oxygen problem, no one knows how far can the two magnaes of SHINee goes..

"We need to redo our hair," Taemin said as he chuckled. Their hair is so messy and they don't really dress properly, too.

"Let's fix our outfit first before going out," Taemin said again, since Minho is so silent. Well, Taemin didn't get to do that when Minho grabs him by his arm and they were absorbed into another deep kiss.

Oxygen is lacking again.

***


"The couple's bond, which was about to break up because of roses, became stronger. They don't have eleven kids for no reason," said the narrator.

Minho, upon hearing the line narrated quickly pushed Taemin down on the floor, pinning the younger boy with his muscles.

"Let's go for twins!" he said as he did that.

Taemin thought that line was so funny, but since they are going to film the drama for Yoogeun, it is okay to play along with Minho's cheesiness.

"Ah, this is embarrassing!" he said as Minho climbs on top of him.

"Hyung, don't you think this is too much?" he whispered when Minho's face is only half a centimeter from his.

"This is what we call fan service, Taem. And don't tell me you don't like it," Minho replied as he planted a kiss on Taemin's lips.

No, the kiss is not recorded, thanks to Onew's sangtae when he covered the two, saying "Mosaic.." with his usual adorable smile.

The image of Minho topping Taemin is more than enough to make the fangirls squeal their lungs out, but the reality, what really happened behind the scene, is more than just hot.

Like Onew said, they are not so innocent.

THE END

Annyeong readers *waves*,
I suddenly thinking of not-so-innocent magnaes of SHINee, and jajang XD, here it is! This OS is based on SHINee's Hello Baby, episode 7.
Do tell me what you think of this OS, keke XD.

Much Love,
Pynkfaery