Misunderstanding

Forever Four

 

Next day in dance class:

Yoona: Time for Taec and Donghae to prove that they can actually dance... HA. Yoona and Jessica start laughing

Taecyeon: coughs Let's show them Hae!

Donghae: As long as Jessica refrains from hitting me, I'm fine. ignores Jessica's glare

Yoona: Minho and Jessica... They'd be so good together. I'm determined to get them together! Jess even confessed to me yesterday when we were getting ready to sleep that she likes Donghae. And I can tell that Donghae likes her back. Hmm... Maybe I can get Taec to help me!

Mr. Park: Class, settle down. Today we'll be learning...

During class as they're dancing:

Taecyeon keeps stepping on Yoona's feet

Yoona: You were right, you really ARE only good at breakdancing. cringe

Taecyeon: I TOLD YOU. Aish this is too hard.

Yoona: During these ten years, I can't even remember how many times I've held hands with Taec, or hugged him. But recently, as these feelings have been coming up, I'm beginning to feel myself blush whenever I'm around him. 

Jessica and Donghae come dancing by

Donghae: You see Taec? All these years, you've joked about how bad I am at breakdancing. Guess ballrooms my chance to shine, eh?

Jessica: It's just because you have a good partner who's actually taken ballroom lessons before.

Yoona: Which you dragged me too as well. Maybe we should have brought Taec along, too.

Taecyeon: Yah! This is hard! Now be quiet and let me concentrate.

Yoona: Seriously... rolls her eyes He's so cute when he works hard... Haha. You're ridiculous, Yoona... But... Jessica said I might have a chance! Does she know something? Must ask her. Maybe -

Taec: Yoona-ah! Did you hear what Mr. Park said? Cuz I sure didnt... Yoona smacks his shoulder HEY! You didn't hear either. Let's go ask Donghae and Jessica. Dude they're so good... Mr. Park ADORES them.

they dance their way over, and see that Donghae and Jessica are laughing with each other, playfully joking.

Yoona: Omo~ They're so cute together!! Hey Taec, I meant to ask you. Do you want to help me matchmake them together?

Taecyeon: Eh? What?? DONGHAE and JESSICA?? Where'd you get that from?

Yoona: Um... Hm... I'm sorry Jess, but you won't mind if I just tell Taec, right? Well... Jessica likes... No, Yoona. You can't betray your friend, especially when she told you not to tell anyone. I mean, I THINK she likes Donghae. And I'm pretty sure Donghae likes her back.

Taecyeon: shocked WHAT!! NO. No. No way. You can't. I'm pretty sure you're wrong. No! Yoona is completely wrong! Aish, Hae. What have you been saying to Yoona?? And JESSICA?? She CAN NOT like Donghae... That's impossible.

Yoona: surprised But... but... Why don't you want them together? No... It can't be... Taec... Do you like Jessica?

Taecyeon: What?

Yoona: avoid Taecyeon's eyes Taec... Why didn't he immediately deny it?

Taecyeon: hesitate Darn it. I messed up BIG time. Aish. Nice going, Taec. No, no. Yoona. I DO NOT like Jessica.

Yoona: notice hesitation No. NO. Why? No. Get a grip, Im Yoona! Taec and Jessica are your best friends. And especially Jess. I can't be selfish if Taec likes her. But... Doesn't Jess like Donghae? Oh no. I can't let Taec or Hae get hurt. I... UGH I need to talk to Jess! I... I need to go to the bathroom. about to run off

Taecyeon: grab her arm Yoona. You have to believe me. I do not like Jessica. I like a different girl, but I honestly don't think there's anything that will ever be able to happen between us. sad Pull yourself together. Please, Yoona. It's not true.

Yoona: sadly look at Taecyeon and take her arm away Yeah...

Yoona runs off, passing by Jessica and Donghae.

Yoona: Jess, come with me to the bathroom.

Jessica: laughing with Donghae, stops when she sees Yoona's sad face. Oh... Okay.

Donghae: jokes Girls. Always need someone everywhere they go.

Jessica: Yah Donghae! Be quiet! the two girls run out of the classroom

Donghae: What did I do? shakes his head and walks over to Taec, who is still standing there, dazed at what just happened Hey Taec, did you just see that? Aish. Those two... sees Taec's facial expression. ... Seriously? You too? What's wrong?

Taecyeon: sighs I just screwed up... Badly. I can't hide this from Donghae, he already know somethings wrong... I just hope Yoona doesn't tell Jessica... HA. Impossible. There was this misunderstanding...

*****************************************************

Sorry for not updating for a while... heh. Thanks for reading my story!