Resolve

A Step Off Average

Taeyeon: Yah! What were you doing?

Leeteuk: Why are you four out here so late at night?

Taeyeon and Leeteuk glared at their friends.

Kyuhyun: Can we get out of the water first?

Donghae rushed over to Yoona and pulled her out of the river bringing her into a tight embrace.

Donghae: Yoona! Baby are you ok? -hugs her tightly-

Everyone looks at the two with different opinions.

SNSD except Seohyun and Taeyeon: [Awwww!]

Taeyeon: [This isn't good.  Yoona's one of the maknaes. She must stay pure! After she gets a boyfriend, who knows what he would do to her! -shudders-]

Seohyun: [Noooooo! Unnie is supposed to be with Taecyeon oppa! They even confessed like half an hour ago! This isn't right! -breathes heavily-]

Taecyeon: [ARGH THAT GUY AGAIN! Why can't he leave us alone?! I guess he can't stay 4 minutes away from Yoona ...like me. But Yoona's MY girlfriend now!]

2super except Nichkhun: [Woooo! Yeah man we knew you loved her~]

Nichkhun: [Poor Taec, that should be him hugging Yoona.]

Yuri: [Wait a sec, doesn't Yoona like Taecyeon? Lemme see if Taecyeon is mad....Yup LOL he's so mad right now! Yoona you're lucky you got guys fighting over you the whole time even before Taecyeon and Donghae.  You're still too clueless when it comes to love!]

Yoona: Donghae oppa sorry to say this but please let go of me.

Donghae&others: What?

Yoona: Listen, you're a great guy and im lucky to call you my best friend,but -walks over and pulls Taecyeon out of the water- im with Taecyeon oppa.  I don't want to hurt your feelings but im sorry im taken. I love you as my best friend. I just don't want to change our special bond. I hope you can understand.

Donghae's heart sank but he understood the girl he loved.

Donghae: Okay. I understand. But this doesn't mean im giving up on you. -laughs- If you get tired of this guy (Taec) just know that my feelings will always be there for you.

Yoona: -hugs Donghae- Said like a true best guy friend. Thank you oppa.

Everyone: AWWWWW!!!!!!!!!

Yoona: Unnies! Oppas! Seohyun and Kyuhyun oppa are still in the water!

Everyone else: Oh yeah -rush to help them out-

When everyone was out of the water they headed back to the dorm.  On the way back Yoona and Seohyun kept sneezing and shivering.

Taeyeon: Are you maknaes ok? Did you guys catch a cold?

Yoona: Aniyo unnie. We're fuh fuh ACHOO! -sniffs- Fine. R-right S-seohyunnie?

Seohyun: y-y-y-yeahhh unnies w-w-w-we're f-f-f-fine.

Jessica: Yah! Little liars!

Taecyeon: -hugs Yoona- Wow you're so wet Yoona. -chuckles-

Yoona: Yah! -laughs- You're still wet too! 

Donghae:  -hugs Yoona- I'm dry though. Don't worry I'm only hugging/warming you up as a friend. Hyung you're so erted!

Yoona: Oppas, unnies what does erted mean?

Everyone: ...

Yonghwa: Here Seo come here -hugs Seohyun-

Seohyun: Thanks oppa.

Kyuhyun: [If i weren't all wet too I'd be hugging Seororo right now.] -pouts-

Eunhyuk: What's wrong Kyu? Jealous? Too far away from your Seororo? -snickers-

Kyuhyun: -mutters- Shut up hyung.

Yoona: Kekeke since its nighttime and people can't really see us they might think we're a gang or something XD

Hyoyeon & Sunny: Whoa is that a gang over there?

The others turned and saw a group of people around their age heading towards them.  As they got into the light, SNSD and 2Super relaxed.

Sungmin: -with a hint of aegyo in his voice- Phew~ it's just you guys. Annyeong!

The group named f(x) had approached them along with their friend Wooyoung.

f(x) and Wooyoung: Annyeong SNSD and 2Super!

Donghae was too busy keeping his eyes on Yoona he kept walking and bumped into one member of f(x).

Donghae: Oh sorry I wasn't paying attention.  Oh hey you're in my chemistry class! -bows- Nice to see you again.

Sulli: It's ok and I'm glad to see you again too Donghae-sshi. -smiles-

Donghae: [Gahh she's so cute but tall. She reminds me of Yoona a lot for some reason.] From now on just call me oppa. -smiles and pats her head-

Taeyeon: Ok guys its getting late and some of these guys are still dripping wet so we have to go back to the dorm. Hopefully we'll get to talk to each other another time.

Wooyoung: Ok bye guys! Get home safe and dry off! -winks at Taeyeon-

Taeyeon: G-guys we better head home quickly. [why is my heart pounding so fast right after he winked at me? No Taeyeon no. You can't be falling for him! You're with Leeteuk oppa! -shakes head-]

SNSD and 2Super eventually got back to their dorms and washed up to go to sleep.

-2Super's dorm-

Taecyeon: Hey hyung?

Donghae: Yeah?

Taecyeon: I'm sorry about our quarrels over Yoona.

Donghae: Yeah me too. But I'm glad you ended up with her.

Taecyeon: Huh?

Donghae: I know a few days ago i said i would be with her but looking back, i saw how angry and possesive i got over her. I wasn't worthy to hold her in my arms.  But you, you're bold, strong, put others before yourself, and i know you care greatly for my deer Yoong.....well your deer Yoong now. However, if you harm her or ever cause pain upon my best friend, you won't see daylight again!

Taecyeon: -hugs Donghae- Thanks hyung. And you don't have to worry, I wouldn't even be able to live with myself if that happens.

2Super: Awww the best friend and boyfriend of Yoona made up! Guys you know what that means right?

Donghae & Taecyeon: ???

2Super: PARTY!!!!!!!!

-SNSD's dorm-

Taeyeon: Maknaes. Living room. NOW.

Jessica: N.O.W.  NOW.

Hyoyeon: -laughs- Kekeke the Two MAKNAES V.S. the Two UNNIES!

Yuri: -laughs- WHO WILL WIN?

Sooyoung: YEAH! MAKNAE TEAM!

Sunny: NO WAY! UNNIE TEAM!

Tiffany:  -shakes head and closes living room door- Show's over. C'mon guys it's late let's sleep.

Hyoyeon: Manager Hwang is such a downer.

As Sunny, Tiffany, Hyoyeon, Yuri, and Sooyoung go to bed, Yoona and Seohyun were being interrogated by Taeyeon and Jessica.

Taeyeon: What were you two doing at the docks at such a late hour?

Jessica: When did you ever leave the dorm?

Yoona: Well after Donghae oppa dropped me off and you guys were bombarding me with questions I decided to leave the dorm a little while because i just needed some air. I was trying to regain my memory because I remembered doing something at the Han River. When I got to the docks, I found Taecyeon oppa.

Taeyeon: Seohyun what were you doing down there?

Seohyun: .....Well to tell the truth I was following Yoona unnie. Then Kyuhyun oppa found me and tripped and we rolled down the hill pushing Yoona unnie and Taecyeon oppa in the water with us.

Taeyeon & Jessica: Alright we forgive you kids. Just get some rest and make sure this doesn't happen again. Aigoo you kids are growing up so fast!

The four share a group hug. Meanwhile, looking through a crack in the door, Sunny, Hyoyeon, Yuri, and Soooyoung laugh and wisper draw!

-Yoona and Seohyun's room-

Yoona: You were spying on me?

Seohyun: -laughs- of course! the unnies at home were busy fighting and i had nothing to do!

Yoona: -laughs- You're an evil maknae just like Kyuhyun oppa!

Seohyun stops laughing and touches her lips.

Yoona: What's wrong? Something happen between you two?

Seohyun: Unnie, I think i'm starting to like him.

Yoona: What? But you're with Yonghwa oppa.

Seohyun: Yes I know. I still love him but i think i like Kyuhyun too.  He's the only one who calls me Seororo and we both have similarities and -touches her lips again-

Yoona: -still clueless- And what?

Seohyun: -turns to face Yoona- he took my first kiss.

Yoona: -gasps- This is pretty serious and I'm still new to this stuff too. We should ask an experienced unnie....

"TIFFANY!" both maknaes say at the same time.

Yoona: Nah let's just ask in the morning. I'm exausted.

Seohyun: Good idea.

Yoona: Night maknae. -hugs Seohyun-

Seohyun: Good night unnie. -hugs back-

They turn off the lights and drift off into dreamland.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yayyyy new characters appear and possibly new couples!

I like the YoonHyun bond.  It's so cool. I mean they've been great friends since pre-debut and now they're idol sisters in SNSD.  I like YoonYul too but YoonHyun gives off a more bubbly and innocent feel. Hurray for the maknaes!

I'm sorry if i made you readers wait long but I'm trying my hardest to update sooner.

Thanks for your comments. I love them.  It's like each comment is a cookie and everybody at least likes cookies!

Don't worry I'm open to any type of criticism because your opinions will help me become a better writer. Besides if you hated this fic why on earth would you read it?

Anyways i'm open to any comments. Thanks for reading!

Thank you readers, commenters, and subscribers! <3