Slipped Memories

A Step Off Average

Yoona woke up confused on what happened last night.  She went into the kitchen and found Seohyun making breakfast.

Yoona: -yawns- Morning Seohyunnie~

Seohyun: Good morning unnie!  Are you feeling better?

Yoona: I'm fine thanks.  But what exactly happened yesterday? I'm confused.

Seohyun: Me too unnie!  But yesterday you came home late and our unnies started questioning you about Taecyeon oppa.  After all the questioning you didn't look so well.  You had a temperature!  I'm glad you're ok now though :]

Yoona's face felt funny and she started to feel dizzy again.  She held her head down to try to stop the dizziness but she collapsed to the floor.

Seohyun: -kneels to Yoona- Unnie! What's wrong?

Yoona: I'm feeling dizzy again. [Oh my god whats wrong with me?  Why am I like this?]

Taeyeon heard the two maknaes and rushed to them.

Taeyeon: What happened O_O???

Seohyun: Yoona's dizzy and her temperature's boiling!

Taeyeon: Seohyun go get a wet towel. I'll bring her to her bed.

-Yoona's POV-

I felt fine like ten minutes ago.  Ten minutes before she mentioned Taecyeon.  Once she mentioned him my memory of last night flooded back into me.  I got this tingly feeling in my cheeks and my head was spinning.  The dizziness overwhelmed me and my temperature rose drastically.  What's happening? Why?

Taeyeon lifted me back to my bed and it woke Yuri unnie.

Yuri: Mwoh? What happened to Yoona?!!

Taeyeon: She's still sick.

Seohyun came in with the wet paper towel.

Seohyun: Unnie what's wrong?

For some reason I could hardly speak.

Me: Molla.... [i croked]

Taeyeon woke up the other unnies and soon i was lying on the bed with eight people worried about me.

Me: Unnies, Seohyun I'm fine. We should get ready for class.

Yuri: You sure? We dont want you to go if you're sick.

Me: It's ok. I dont want to lose a day of learning. [I cracked a smile]

Taeyeon: -felt my forehead- You're not boiling anymore.  Well it's your desicion.

Sooyoung: XD I'm surprised! You would usually want to stay home.

Me: I know right? Kekeke today's a funny day.

Jessica: Do you guys smell something burning?

Seohyun and me: O_O THE PANCAKES!!!!!

The two of us ran to the kitchen but we only saved three of the pancakes.  The others.....were in a better place.

-End of POV-

While Yoona and Seohyun were cleaning up, the other SNSD members were talking to each other.

Seohyun: Unnie do you hear the others? What do you think they're talking about?

Seohyun looks over to Yoona but Yoona  was only paying attention to the pancakes.

Yoona: Why? WHY??? How could i let this happen? I'm sorry we only got to save three of you TT^TT. [they were so young!!! T^T]

Seohyun: [maybe she should start calling ME unnie]

Seohyun stealthfully walked over to the bedroom to listen in on what her unnies were talking about.

 Hyoyeon: Do you think Yoona likes Taecyeon that much to get all sick like that?

Taeyeon: I dont know, people don't usually get that sick over others.

Sooyoung: Well Yoona is unusual.

-laughs-

Tiffany: I dont think so.  I think its a mix of illness and love.

Jessica: Whoa whoa whoa. Yoona's not in love yet! The maknaes can't be in love yet.

Yuri: It's funny how the youngest ones who didnt know what love felt like are now caught in love triangles.

Sunny: It's so cute ;D  Like with Yoona, Taecyeon seizes her attention but Donghae wants to get noticed too.

Hyoyeon: And with maknae, Yonghwa is all romatic but Kyuhyun tags along always offering extra love~

-all the girls sigh happy for their dongsengs-

Seohyun walks back to the kitchen.

Seohyun: -worried face- [Kyuhyun likes me? Ohh otteke?? I used to like him too until vacation and now I'm with Yonghwa. Otteke? Otteke?]

Yoona: -smiles- Seohyun while you were gone i made new pancakes because the burnt ones kept saying Avenge me...AVENGE ME!!!!!! But we only have enough for eight of us so i'm just gonna have cereal.

Seohyun: .....What? Oh thats great.

Yoona: -notices Seohyun's face- Whats wrong Seohyun?

Seohyun: What? Oh its nothing unnie. -smiles- I was just thinking about something.

Yoona: -glares suspiciously- i'll take that for now but i've got my eyes on you. -backs up ominously-

Yoona walks to the bedroom to tell her unnies that breakfast was ready.  On the way to the room, she slipped on one of her inflatable toys and hit her head passing out.

Sooyoung: Did you guys hear something?

All the SNSD members ran to the hallway and saw Yoona motionless.

SNSD: YOONA!

Yuri: -shakes Yoona- YOONA! YOONA!

Seohyun: UNNIE! UNNIE!

Sooyoung: YOONG! WAKE UP!

Yoona: Mwoh? What happened?

Seohyun: You were going to  get the unnies for breakfast but you fell down and hit your head.

Taeyeon: Do you remember everything?

Yoona: Neh. I think so.

Jessica: Are you feeling alright?

Yoona: -smiles- I'm fine thanks unnies, Seohyun. It's just a bump on the head. No big deal.

Tiffany: You sure? I mean you passed out for ten minutes! We don't want you to pass out in class.

Sunny: OMO! We need to get to class or we'll be late!

Hyoyeon: Yoong take this ice pack and we can go.

Seohyun: What a morning.

Yoona took the ice pack and the nine rushed to class

-At school- 

Donghae & Taecyeon: Yoona! What happened?

Yoona: It's nothing. I just bumped my head.

Donghae & Taecyeon: Are you alright?

Yoona: Neh. Thank you oppas. I'm so lucky to have such caring oppas like you guys. -smiles-

Donghae and Taecyeon were in a daze at Yoona's beautiful smile until the bell rang.

Yoona: Oppas we have to hurry! This is our first class with the three of us.

Yoona grabbed Donghae and Taecyeon's by the arms and ran down to chemistry. When they got there, Ms. Kang was waiting patiently and when she saw Yoona pulling Taecyeon she smiled.  However, when she saw Yoona pulling an unfamiliar boy in her other arm she sent Taecyeon a worried look.

Yoona: Sorry we're late Ms. Kang. These guys are slowpokes kekeke.

Ms. Kang: It's ok Yoona. Heh. But is this the new student?

Yoona: Yup -smiles- he's also my best friend from the states.

Ms.Kang: Introduce yourself to the class young man.

Donghae: Anyonghaseyo Donghae immida.

Ms.Kang: Donghae go sit to the right of Sulli who is behind Taecyeon.

Sulli: Hi Donghae! Nice to meet you.  I hope we can become good friends. -smiles-

Donghae: [she reminds me of Yoona] Yeah nice to meet you too.

Ms.Kang lectured about the elements and at the end of class she explained that they would be having a four person group lab next class.  Donghae and Taecyeon didn't pay attention to anything Ms.Kang said but if Yoona was the teacher they would get every word.*

Ms.Kang: Alright class that's it for today.

-after class-

Sulli: Yoona unnie! Are you going to the dance this year?

Yoona: I’m not so sure. I don’t really like going to these kinds of dances.

Sulli: Oh come on unnie! Lots of guys ask you all the time! Come just this once?

Yoona: Fine I’ll go just to try it out.

Sulli: YAYYYY! That means that my group and yours will all be there! See you at the dance unnie!

Yoona sits on a bench alone after school since her SNSD members went out with their oppas.

Yoona: -sighs- Otteke? I don’t dance! Plus I have to wear a dress! I don’t even wear skirts!

She buried her head in her hands and sat there until she felt a famiiar pat on her shoulder.

Yoona: Hi oppa.

Donghae: What’s wrong Yoong? Tell your oppa.

Donghae sat next to her and rested Yoona’s head on his shoulder.

Yoona: Sulli wants me to go to the school dance next month so f(x) and SNSD wil be there. I said yes already but I’m regreting it.

Donghae: Yah you’re too nice. Kekeke I’ll bring my hyungs too. It’s gonna be the first time I saw you in a dress.

Yoona: Oppa! –hits his arm- Wait weren’t you supposed to be with Eunhyuk oppa at his dance rehersal with Hyoyeon unnie?

Donghae: Yeah but they don’t need my help. They’re the dancing machines! –both laugh-  Besides I needed to tell you something.

Yoona: -turns to him innocently- What is it oppa?

Donghae: Remember the time at the lake?

Yoona: -looks confused and shakes her head- We went to the lake?

Donghae: You forgot? What about the time when you were with Taecyeon at the Han River?

Yoona: -looks confused again- When did this happen?

Donghae: [did she forget when she bumped her head?] Yoong, how hard did you hit your head?

Yoona: This morning, I was getting my unnies for breakfast and I bumped my head and passed out. I don’t think it’s too serious though.

Donghae: [I guess she forgot Taecyeon’s and my kisses. Now we’re both on a clean slate. I gotta make my move before Taec does!] Yoona….

Yoona: Neh?

Donghae: Should I take you to the hospital to check out your injury?

Yoona: Oppa I’m fine how many times do I have to…

Donghae cut off Yoona’s sentence with his lips.  Yoona was so shocked that she didn’t move and her eyes widened until Donghae put in all his passion for her from all those years since he developed feelings for her.  When he released his passion and deepened the kiss, she closed her eyes and relaxed until she finally found out this was real and broke away.

Yoona: O-oppa….

Donghae: Yoona, I’m sorry. But I really wanted to tell you I really like you. No love you.

Yoona: I don’t know what to say.

Donghae: I’m sorry this is so sudden but will you be my girlfriend?

Yoona: O-oppa….

Donghae: Will you at least go to the dance with me?

Yoona: -nods head-

Donghae: -embraces Yoona tightly- [Yes this is how we’re supposed to be. Yoona, when you’re in my arms I will protect you from all dangers]

Yoona: [Why is my heart pounding so fast? My face feels so hot now. Did Donghae oppa just kiss me and say he loved me??? Everything’s happening so fast! Do I love Donghae oppa back? I need to tell my unnies and Seohyun!] –hugs Donghae back-

-Taecyeon’s POV-

Who’s that over on the bench? Wait that’s Yoona!

I started walking toward her until I saw Donghae hyung sit next to her.  I walked closer to them and hid behind a bush to listen in on what they we talking about.

My heart felt like it was shot into oblivion as I saw Donghae kiss her full on the lips passionately and she didn’t pull away for awhile.

Donghae: I’m sorry this is so sudden but will you be my girlfriend? [NO! SAY NO YOONA!]

Yoona: O-oppa….

Donghae: Will you at least go to the dance with me? [NOOOOO!!!!]

Yoona: -nods head- [DAMMIT!]

My heart hurt even more when I saw Donghae hug Yoona and she hugged back. I left after that so my heart wouldn’t blow up.  I tried to cheer myself up but it wasn’t working.  I turned away from them and ran away with tears streaming down my cheeks.  Hours seemed to go by. I didn’t know where I was going or how far/long I’ve been running. I stopped when I hit docks that’s when I sat on the edge and cried my heart out.  Me the great Ok Taecyeon was crying on the docks.  I felt pitiful but crying there seems alright because crying into the ocean made my tears seem small.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OMG I'M SUPER SORRY FOR THE REALLY LATE UPDATE!

-bows a million times-

I tried making this chapter longer to make up for it but i'm sooooo sorrry.

School's almost out so i'll probably be able to update sooner.

This chapter was for all the Yoonhae shippers but Taecyoon shippers don't loose hope!

I have decided to include all of the f(x) members but only the top 3 will be paired up with people kekeke

XDD Taecyeon and Donghae would pay attention to this:

 image

Thank you for supporting me!

Saranghaeyo subscribers,commenters, and readers!