A Case Of You

A Case Of You

 

Bitter, dark and cold; Out in the icy rain of thoughts; Home from work, tired and worn out; Sometimes for no reason but for the one of being bitter. Being sour, disagreeable.

 

Sweet like honey; In the mornings, subtle kisses and sleepy smiles; By the fire in the sitting room, blankets draped over shoulders, head in lap, warm touches; Playful and kind, honey and sugar, soft and light.

 

Jongin was all of this and so much more. He was the blood running through Kyungsoo's veins, the liquid, the substance, keeping him alive, and the same red liquid bleeding out of the wound of his molested heart.

 

Jongin was the northern star on the sky, shining brightly and bringing reason and direction in the life of Kyungsoo. Jongin was the darkness that enveloped Kyungsoo and never released him from his passionate embrace, never let go of him, always kept him within the boundaries of his lonely, afraid soul.

 

Like wine Jongin filled Kyungsoo's every part, his blood circulating the poison everywhere, his head, his heart, his being. Like wine, Jongin needed someone to appreciate him, needed to touch a soul, to become the star of guidance and sense.

 

Kyungsoo willingly bled for Jongin, willingly let him consume him, willingly became wasted. He drowned in his blood, his bitter sweet blood mixed with the pure melody of wine, following the star to the end of the world.

 

Wine: black with an edge of red.  

----------

Short Kaisoo drabble. My first song-fic actually. Enjoy~