1

Snowfalls

I love snowfalls…

 

“Kya! It’s snowing!” exclaimed Kevin, watching the first drops of snow falling.

 

“Well hurry up then Vinnie! Unless you want to miss the first day of winter?” yelled Eli, putting on his winter jacket.

 

“Okay!” He put on a white winter jacket, pink gloves, a Rilakkumma beanie, and a scarf, and he was set to go.

 

They hurried on outside just as the snowfall was ready for action. Kevin was like a hyper kid, bouncing up and on all around. He was making snow angels when something cold smacked his face. Kevin looked around the area only to see Eli with a snowball in his hand and a mischievous smirk on his face. Two can play at this game, thought Kevin, as he ran to the nearest tree for cover before Eli could hit him again.

 

Kevin searched through his pockets to see what he could find. All he could find was some rubber bands, a pack of toothpicks, tape, an acorn shell, a small notebook, and 4 Lego tires (Where did I get those? Kevin thought to himself.).

 

An idea suddenly popped into Kevin’s mind. Fortunately, he had been actually paying attention to history class and quickly assembled a mini Roman catapult. He put a mini snowball in there and quickly fired it at Eli for testing. It actually worked and the older was searching around wondering where the snowball came from.

 

Pretty soon, after many snowballs being thrown, and the ElVin couple chasing each other around the front of their house, they were both exhausted. A loud grumbling broke the silence. Actually, two loud grumblings broke the silence.

 

“Guessing we’re both hungry, Vinnie. What do you want to eat?” asked Eli, chuckling a bit.

 

“I don’t know, anywhere I guess,” replied back Kevin.

 

The older led the blond to a café, where they ate sandwiches and drank coffee. After eating lunch, they went for a stroll in the park.

 

“Sigh, this is nice,” Kevin whispered, with Eli placing his hand around the younger’s waist.

 

“Yes it is,” Eli also whispered.

 

They kept walking until they found a bench and they sat on it. Around the same time, another couple that looked way too familiar to the Elvin OTP sat down on the bench across from them.

 

“Hey, wait a minute, that guy looks strangely familiar,” Kevin whispered to Eli.

 

“Yeah, you’re right. They do.”

 

Then it clicked in both of their minds who that man was. Before Eli could manage to say hi to the person, Kevin already busted out his greetings.

 

“HI AJ!” Kevin shouted at the couple across from him. The said man, or AJ, turned around to see who called his name. “Kevin? Is that you?”

 

They both ran into each other and gave a bear hug, but quickly had to pull apart from each other a bit because their lovers were staring at them with jealousy in their eyes. They both gave a cheeky smile to their lovers and muttered an apology to them.

 

“Who’s this, Vinnie?” asked Eli, putting a protective arm around Kevin’s body.

 

“This is AJ! He’s an old colleague of mine,” explained the cheerful blonde.

 

“I see you have a boyfriend now Kevin,” chirped AJ.

 

“You mean fiancé, AJ,” corrected Kevin.

 

“Oh! Congratulations! When’s the wedding?”

 

“A few weeks from now, somewhere in January.”

 

“Better make sure I come then.”

 

“You better.” Kevin tried to say it in a threatening voice, but it came out as a joke.

 

After giving each other updates about their lives and AJ introducing his boyfriend, Kiseop, the two couples had to go home because of how cold it was starting to get. When they got back to their house, Kevin and Eli took a shower and were now on the bed cuddling together while drinking hot chocolate and watching TV. Kevin was slowly starting to close his eyes as sleep dawned over him. He moved closer to Eli’s embrace and finally fell asleep.

 

I love snowfalls…

…because I can spend time with Eli…

…I can throw snowballs at him,

…walk with him in the park,

…eat lunch with him,

…and best of all,

…I can stay close to him…

…because I am the sun and he’s the moon;

…the ice and the fire;

…without each other, we can’t survive, and there would be nothing.

 

~What the Shisus did I just write? It’s so cheesy.

I’ve realized I’ve wrote such a cliché ending it’s beautiful. T-T

Oh well. CLICHENESS! :D