Sleepover Party!

Love is over the Rainbow

Background Music: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j5xfiXBy428  (OMG , Im in love with this song! & I think this song is perfect for this chapter too ! )

 

School has ended. Nana decided to bring to her house for a sleepover.

"Hara, wanna sleepover at my place?" Nana suggested.

"Haha, sure! I would love to see your mansion!" you agreed.

"See you there! :D " she replied in delight

You went into your white limo while Nana went into hers.

When you reached to her place. Your eyes almost popped out of your eyes.

It is so beautiful & blue. It is as big as your house but it has two buildings & there's a staicase that leads to the main door.

"Welcome to my house! :D " said Nana.

She pulled you into the house & there were the workers living in her house.

Nana was introducing me to the people.

"Hello everyone, Im Hara & Im Nana's cousin! :D I hope we can get alog with each other" you said & bowed.

They bowed back.

Then Nana pulled you to her room.

"WOAAHH~~~~~! Nana-ah, I like your room! It's purple, pretty & simple! I like it! :D " You said happily

"Thanks!" she replied. "Would you like anything to eat or drink? " asked Nana.

"I want Cookies 'N' Cream ice cream please! :D" you said.

"okay, sure." she pick the telephone and called the maid to bring over some cookies 'n' cream.

Then both of you watched your favourite K-drama, 'He's Beautiful'.

"HWANG TAE KYUNG!~~~~~~ <3  SARANGHAEYO! " You shouted

"Erghh~ SHIN WOO, JEREMY!!! they're mine ;)  " she shouted back.

"Yah, I like the three of them! "

"Heyy~ not fair!" Nana shouted

You just showed you tongue to her. ':P'

When the both of you are watching the drama, you received a call from your parents.

"Yoboseyo? oh, appa."  It was your father.  " Why do you call me ? It's late already~" You said.

"Sorry for disturbing you, I just want you to meet omma & appa at the Japanese Restaurant nearby."

"Huh? where?" you said.

"Dont worry, I told the driver where to go already.. " said your father

"Ne, appa. Where's omma?" You asked

"She's sleeping. See you tomorrow sweeheart, good night"

"good night to you too, appa :)" you hang up.

Then both of you slept in Nana's room. You slept at the matress below while Nana slept on her bed.

You're still thinking about Leeteuk. Nana is sleeping peacefully.

*Why cant he just get out of my mind?! I just cant stop thinking about him! His smile really makes me melt like a chocolate. He's too ...... CUTE! HANDSOME!SWEET! urgghh~ He's everything, PERFECT! Ohhh boy~ , whats wrong with me?! *  you whispered to yourself. * How I wish you were mine* then you closed your eyes & slept.

 

~KRING~~KRING~~

The alarm rang. You & Nana get ready for school & ride Nana's limo to school.

_____________________________

Thanks to all those subscribers & for those who commented on my first fanfic! Thank you so much.

Im sorry if my story is boring & LONG~

& sorry if this chapter is quite short & boring since Im too sleepy to type.

But next chapter will be the start of everything & there's a shocking news for you(Hara). ( Not Really) Hehee, I'll update soon!

Plus, there will be new friends & enemies coming~ So wait for me ^^