I hate you - I love you

I Hate Him, NO! I Love Him

Ranie is sitting under a big tree, when Yuya suddenly appeared out of nowhere. ''Oi! Oi!'' Yuya is pissing Ranie off, he's pulling Ranie's diary to see if what she is writing. ''Baka, stop it'' Ranie pushed Yuya away. ''awww! That was painful. Why are you always doing that to me!?'' he protested. Ranie stood up and walked near Yuya, ''Because...'' she said calmly ''You're always pissing me off!!! Bakaki!!!'' she yelled at him.

Yuya looked at Ranie and apologized, he walked away and left Ranie alone without saying any other annoying thing. Ranie felt guilty about what she did on her childhood friend and the whole day Yuya is not talking to her.

She decided to apologise to Yuya but suddenly ''Yuya'' Sato Rubi called him, Yuya looked at Rubi's direction he smiled at her and they went out of the campus together.

Ranie feel something in her chest, like as if someone is squeezing her heart. She feels sad about it. Usually they went home together but now she's going to home alone.

''I'm home.'' Ranie said. ''Is there something wrong nee-chan?'' Ranie's younger brother Ryosuke asked her. She sat on the sofa, she feels that she doesn't have any energy. She decided to go up to her room, ''matte! Nee-chan, I'm going to meet Jass-chan later.'' Ranie didn't listen to her younger brother.

She enters her room and head directly on her study table, she sat down and still feeling guilty at the same time mad, sad and pissed off it's a mixed emotions. ''ah!!!'' she scratches her head with her two hands. ''pfft'' she brought out her diary and starts to write a new entry

*diary* dear diary, today I feel upset from what I did to Yuyan. I feel sad when I saw Yuyan with Sato Rubi. I was thinking supposedly that was me.

She stopped writing rest her head on the table using her arms as her pillow and fell asleep.

Ryosuke knocked on the door, ''Nee-chan, Yuya-nii... Eh? She fell asleep again. I think she knew that Yuya fell from a tree''

The next day, Ryosuke is on his way to school, she enters the campus and a familiar voice called her ''Ryosuke'' Jass called him. ''Where's your nee-chan?'' she asked. ''I don't know.'' he replied ''she left...'' Jass left Ryosuke without saying anything. ''so no good morning for me?'' Ryosuke complained.

Ranie is heading towards their classroom when she saw Jass and Yuya talking. ''Good morning nee-chan.'' Jass gave her a big smile. ''Good morning Imotou.'' she replied and smiled back. Ranie look at Yuya but it seems he's ignoring her, he didn't say a word. Usually, Yuya is greeting her every morning. She enters the room still thinking about Yuya.

It's saturday, Ranie doesn't know what to do. Yuyan is not talking to her this past few days. ''Nee-chan!!!'' Ryosuke is trying to catch his big sister's attention. ''Baka! Don't shout at me, I'm your big sister!'' she yelled at him. Ryosuke scratches his head ''Gomen, anou.. I saw Takaki-kun outside...'' Ranie immediately stood up and walk towards the window to look outside ''...he's with Rubi-chan'' he continued. Ranie stopped and looked at Ryosuke with her killer look. ''Don't be mad at me nee-chan. Gomen'' he said

Someone is knocking at the door, Ryosuke opened it. ''Jass-chan'' a big smile from Ryosuke while saying it. ''Where's you're nee-chan?'' Jass asked while looking inside the house, ''Why are you always looking for my nee-chan? I'm your boyfriend!'' Ryosuke complained. Jass touches Ryosuke's face and smile, she enters the house without saying anything. ''Good morning nee-chan!'' Jass greeted Ranie with a smile. ''Good morning imotou.'' Ranie greeted back. ''How are you nee-chan?'' Jass asked, Ryosuke is wondering why his girlfriend is acting weird. ''I'm fine'' she answered.

Jass phone is ringing, ''moshi moshi'' Jass answered, ''oh, Yuto-kun'' she continued. ''Yuto-kun again.'' Ryosuke whispered jealously. ''EH?! What?!'' Jass was shocked. ''My big brother is in the Tokyo Hospital?!'' she exclaimed. Ranie felt nervous and worried, she immediately went outside, she rides a cab heading to Tokyo Hospital. Jass and Ryosuke were left alone. ''Where is she going?'' Jass asked ''What did Yuto say?'' Ryosuke asked, ''He said that my big brother is in Tokyo Hospital for his check up. He fell last time when he's trying to pick some oranges from the tree in our backyard. Sato Rubi's dad is our new family doctor. He's working at Tokyo Hospital.'' Jass explained. Ranie misunderstood what she have heard from Jass and Yuto's conversation.

Ranie arrived at Tokyo Hospital, she went to the nurse station to ask if what room Yuya is admitted. ''at room 123 ma'am'' the nurse said. Ranie immediately look for Rm123. Yuya is on his way to the nurse station ''oh, takaki-kun someone is looking for you. I told her you're at rm123. She looks exhausted.'' the nurse told him.

Ranie entered Rm 123 and didn't see anyone, the was clean, a nurse entered the room ''Ma'am the person admitted at this room died 30minutes ago'' the nurse said. Hearing this cause Ranie's tears to fall, she felt a hug from her back, "Why are you crying?" a familiar voice asked her. she immediately turned back and saw Yuya's image. She immediately hugged him and started to cry heavily. "Baka! I thought you already died." Ranie said causing Yuya to laugh. "So you're going to cry if I die?" he . "Of course I will." she said as she wiped her tears. Yuya smiled at her and hugged her tightly he whispered to her ear "That's the reason why I love you, you're tough." Ranie was surprised hearing this words from Yuya. "That's also the reason why I hate you, you're annoying but I love you." Ranie replied.