"Noona."

Nightmares.

How long has it been exactly since Jiho and Chaerin have been living in the same apartment already? Neither can remember. Countless days since then have passed full of taunting, teasing, challenging and name-calling. None of is to be taken serious, though. She would be lying if she says that she doesn’t enjoy the boy’s company and presence. Being two rappers and song composers stuck in the same place, the two of them have already sat quite a few times together in the living room, under comforting blankets, thinking of songs. Mainly hip-hop songs with a bit of singing. About nineteen songs are written already but neither of them plan to release them or even record them since that would only cause an uproar and many scandals. Something neither of them wanted or even needed. She finishes drying up her hair with her towel, as she ruffles it, still lost in her train of thought. Wearing her usual indoors wear, which consists of a sleeveless, loose baskterball shirt, short and girlboxers, she proceeds to put her towel around her neck and walk to the small living room only to find Zico’s clothes scattered all over. She sighs heavily. By now she’s gotten used to it, but it still kind of annoys her. She simply takes the pieces and walks to his room, opening the door recklessly and throwing it all on him. “Yah, Woo Jiho, you need to learn to be neat!” A groan heard from the younger, he sets his game to pause and turns around, looking at her. “You’re so naggy, seriously,” he snickers, causing her to quirk an eyebrows. “And you also need to learn how to wear a bra.” She rolls her eyes, “you’re always pointing it out.” “Yeah, because it’s true.” She sticks her tongue out, then glancing over his shoulder at the screen. “You and your video games.” She walks out of his room, into the kitchen - the image of the video game still in her mind. She’s not a gamer girl but she can’t deny that she enjoys playing games once in a while. She prepares herself a cold chocolate milk, shouting from the kitchen to Zico if he wants one as well, the answer, of course, being yes.

Moments later she kicks his door open with the two glasses in each hand, Zico quickly pausing the game once again as he takes the glass from her. “Ah, thank you, noona,” Chaerin simply nods, signing at him to move to the side, wanting to sit next to him. She works herself next to him, pointing at the screen. “What game is it?” “Ah, it’s TEKKEN, a fighting game.” He quirks an eyebrow, sipping his chocolate milk. “Why d-” “I want to play,” she looks up at him, grinning. He sighs and nods, taking the other controller. To be honest, she has no idea how to play and will soon find herself pressing random buttons and hoping for the best of it - to at least survive one round, if not half of one. Meanwhile Zico’s restarting the game and choosing character. She remembers this game, as she’s played it before, choosing Lily Rocherfort as her character without hesitating twice or even a second. The loading screen gives them both time to drink half of their glasses, setting it aside as the game starts. Zico snickers, “good luck, Chaerin noona. You’ll need it and hard.” “Shut up, Zico. Watch me kick your .” And as soon as the “start” mark was announced, they both begin to press buttons, creating combos.

After twenty-three rounds of playing, where Chaerin has won eleven out of, they both drop the controllers. “I nearly won the last round!” she pouts, crossing her arms and legs. “Tsk, no. I knocked you out within matter of seconds,” Zico chimes, teasing her as always. “Shush, no!” “Yes.~” “Ani!” “Mhm..~” “Go to sleep, you annoying kid,” she sticks her tongue out throwing a pillow at him. “Really, though. We need to sleep, it’s already pretty late,” she nods and stands up as Zico already starts to undress himself. She rolls her eyes and walks out to her room.

[Later that night.]

“No, Zico, don’t! Stop! Stop it! Don’t j-. . IT. WHY!?” Chaerin screams, her eyes tearful as she watches Zico’s unconcious body drop to the floor, crashing as a pool of blood is created underneath him.

With a loud shout of his name, Chaerin wakes up - sitting straight up in her bed, sweaty and panting. She looks at her door, as if knowing that seconds later Zico bursts in, wide-eyed. “Noona!? Are you okay!? What’s wrong!?” She looks at him for a few seconds before bursting into loud crying, just like a little child. Zico slowly approaches her, his heart still racing unsure of what happened. Her cries unstopped, he wraps his arms around her, pulling her into a hug, tightly against his chest. “I.. I.. And then- You- Blood..!” she sobs histerically, the on her back calming her down eventually as he whispers calming words to her. “You had a nightmare?” Chaerin nods. “About?” “W-Well.. we were on a-a r-roof.. and y-you… y-our body d-dropped a-and.. b-blood..” Unable to finish her sentence, she starts sobbing again. He sighs and lays her down, for a moment feeling like the older one as he sees her scared imaged. He went to his room, returning seconds later with his own blankets as he places himself next to her, an arm around her. “Go back to sleep, noona. I’m here for you, safe and sound,” he knows this will calm her down. She nods obediently, turning to her side as she nuzzles her face in his chest, her own blankets giving her warmth. God, what is she thankful for him - soon doozing off, falling into a deep sleep as she dreams away in her own land.

Just two rappers stuck in the same place.