Friends

It Ends Here

 

Hyejin's POV
 
 
 
 
 
Baby there’s no, no tomorrow
geuttae geudaero, nan meomchwo itgo
majimak geu sungane meomun shigan
neo egen, geujeo jinan nal ijiman.
 
 
 
 
 
I was lost into the music when my great brother appeared. 
 
 
 
"Hyejin. Hyejin. Hyejin." he poked me. I removed my eaphones, "What?" i asked, annoyed.  
 
 
 
He looked in his book, "Do you believe in ghosts?" he asked. What? This boy really!
 
 
"I believe you're a dork." i said to him.
 
 
 
He closed his book. "Yah. Don't say that." he said innocently and stood up. He raised his fist, "I'm the great Park Chanyeol." he said, full of confidence.
 
 
 
I rolled my eyes, "Oh, please. Give me a break." i said and walked away from him.
 
 
 
"Yah! Do you believe in ghosts?!" he shouted. "Whatever!" i shouted back.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Friday. At school.
 
 
 
 
 
I entered my class and sat. It was just a normal day for me. Schooling, meeting friends, and everything. Everyone was preparing for the prom tomorrow. I actually don't have plans to attend it but my brother keep on bothering me. I have no choice. Waah! I'm so bored.
 
 
 
"Your lost again in your thoughts." my bestfriend, Hyemi said. I didn't replied.
 
 
 
"What happen to you two?" she suddenly asked me while looking at a certain person. I looked at where she was looking and there i saw him, talking with his friends.
 
 
 
"I don't know." i replied bluntly.
 
 
 
"You were so perfect together." Hyemi commented.
 
 
 
 
 
Flashback.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I was staring at the sky, enjoying the view, enjoying the breeze. I didn't get much sleep yesterday because of practice so i decided not to attend my 1st subject. Then, someone covered my eyes. *Myungsoo*
 
 
 
"What are you doing here?" i asked him. He removed his hands from my eyes and hugged me from behind.
 
 
 
"I just missed you." he said honestly.
 
 
 
"We see each other everyday." i said sarcastically.
 
 
 
He sat beside me, "Even so. I missed you." he declared i smiled.
 
 
 
"I'm sleepy." he snapped as he laid his head on my lap.
 
 
 
"You." he whispered. "What?" i asked him. "You won't leave me right?" he asked me. What kind of question is that?
 
 
 
"Of course not. Never." i said sincerely.
 
 
 
He sat up and intertwined his hand to mine. "Thankyou." he said.
 
 
 
"I thought you're sleepy." i said to him.
 
 
 
He smiled "Nah. You sleep. I know you didn't get much sleep yesterday." he said and laid my head in his lap.
 
 
 
"I love you." he said, softly. "I love you too." i whispered.
 
 
 
 
 
End of flashback.
 
 
 
 
 
Sure, we would have some fights and arguments but it wouldn't last long for days. Everybody says were perfect for each other, meant for each other but i guess we can never really say that. You wouldn't what would happen, what can happen. I didn't left him, he didn't left me. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Love left us.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
-Prom-
 
 
 
 
 
I decided to wear this since my mom picked this out for me. I'm not very comfortable with things like this. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Can i have this dance?" someone said. I turned around and saw him.
 
 
 
"Myungsoo." i said. He smiled. I took his hand and he escorted me at the center.
 
 
 
"I hope they get back together. "They still look cute together."
 
 
 
Slow songs starts to play.  
 
 
 
 
You’re in my arms
And all the world is calm
The music playing on for only two
So close together
And when I’m with you
So close to feeling alive
 
 
 
 
A life goes by 
Romantic dreams will stop
So I bid mine goodbye and never knew
So close was waiting, waiting here with you
And now forever I know
All that I wanted to hold you
So close
 
 
 
 
So close to reaching that famous happy end
Almost believing this was not pretend
And now you’re beside me and look how far we’ve come
So far we are so close 
 
 
 
 
How could I face the faceless days
If I should lose you now?
We’re so close
To reaching that famous happy end
And almost believing this was not pretend
Let’s go on dreaming for we know we are
So close 
So close
And still so far. 
 
 
 
 
 
As the song stopped. I hugged him. "I'll miss you." i whispered.
 
 
 
"No. You won't. I'll always be here for you." he said as he hugged me back.
 
 
 
 
 
 
I wish i could love you again like before. I was lucky to have you. You, to be part of my life. You, who used to be everything. But i guess it ends here, our journey."
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A/N: Shame on me. Hahaha! :) Sorry for my writing skills. Ugh! But i hope you like it. Comment, please. Kamsahamnida! <3
 
 
 :))))