Chapter 1—First day of School~

That JERK is my HUSBAND?!

Jieun POV

*Ringgggg~* my alarm clock rang as I slammed it down. I woke up from my sleep as I move slowly to the washroom to wash up. It has been awhile that I need to wake up so early.

After cleaning up, I went to got changed into my uniform…

I went down to take my breakfast while the maids greeted me. I nodded a little with a smile and grabbed my breakfast. After a while, I bided goodbye to my umma and appa and went for school.

When I reached, I saw Zinger and immediately jumped on her which gave her a shock. “Yah!” she shouted. I giggled and ran away from her as she chased. We ran all the way to the classroom and sat down on some random seats, panting. We had streaming last year and luckily Zinger and I were in the same class. I wonder who will be in our class. “Next time we should train our stamina, huh.” Zinger unnie said. I nodded, “We will do it today in the recording room.” We agreed and waited for class to start.

After a while, we saw a group of girls stucked in door shouting and screaming like there is no tomorrow. Zinger looked at me. “B.A.P.” we said in unison. We chuckled at our chemistry. Finally, B.A.P made their way into the classroom and sat in a corner. Jongup came to Zinger as he smiled at me, “Hey there babe and Jieun!” I smiled back as greeted him too. B.A.P came to us too and greeted. Jongup is Zinger’s boyfriend and we were quite close with B.A.P. I am alright with all of them except one… Jung Daehyun. I can’t say that I really dislike him but I can’t be close to him. I admit that he is handsome and attractive but his personality just makes me so angry. I just couldn’t understand him.

“Oppa,” one of the girls went to Daehyun and handed him a box. “This is for you.” She whispered. Daehyun was sitting on a chair listening to music. He didn’t even look at her and just grabbed the box, throwing it to the floor. The girl was so upset that she ran out of the classroom, sobbing. He just yawned and acted like nothing happened. *What a JERK!* I mentally feeling like slapping him. I hate him like that.

“Yah, you shouldn’t have done that you know?” Yongguk oppa went to him and said. He didn’t care about him and slept. Yongguk oppa sighed and went back to his seat.

Just then, the teacher walked in and lesson started. They were all so boring and finally school ended.

We bided goodbye to B.A.P and headed to the recording room. We chose a song—We were in love and started singing.

“Jieun ah, you continue first, I need to restroom. Be back very fast.” Zinger said. I gave her the ok sign and she rushed off to the toilet. I scanned through the song list and chose a song to sing—It’s cold. I smiled and started singing.

 

Daehyun POV

     I was passing by the recording room, when I heard a voice singing. I stopped my steps and listened. *Her voice is sweet~* I smirked a little as I peeked into the room. My eyes widen. *BWOH~ its Jieun?!* I closed my eyes feeling the song. I unknowingly sway with the melody. *I never knew that her voice is so amazing.* I was immersed in her voice until I felt someone tapping my shoulder. “Daehyun oppa?” I turned my head and saw Zinger. My mouth turned into an ‘O’ shape. I bowed a little and walked off.

 

Zinger POV

*Why is he here?* I thought as I walked into the room. Just then, Jieun finished her song. “Yah Jieun ah, Daehyun oppa was outside just now, listening to you sing.” I said as it was so unbelievable. “Stop kidding, unnie.” She said, not even looking at me. “Yah, I am not kidding! Serious!” I raised my voice a little. “It’s not my problem anyways unnie.” She replied totally unconcerned. “Let’s go!” she said as she started packing her stuffs. I shrugged away my thoughts and started packing my stuffs too.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello readers, thank you so much for subscribing ^^ I updated this short update ^^ Hope you guys like it ^^ Comment and subscribe <3