11

Where the Frivolous Gather

11;(HyukMin)

“Hyuk, what do you think about repainting the walls? I thought a light cream colour would be really nice with a deep red accent wall. How does that sound?” Sungmin asks, laying the paint samples onto their coffee table.  Sunny Day, Lemon Cream, Hollyhock Red and Royal Ruby.

“Sure. Whatever.” Hyukjae agrees, not even bothering to glance at the coloured papers Sungmin had placed for reference.

Sungmin pouts and arranges the samples into a small, flat tower before turning to Hyukjae. He looks the red head up and down, noticing the clenched jaw and fists. Laughing quietly, he pulls one of Hyukjae’s hands into his own, pressing chaste pecks onto each knuckle. Hyukjae turns to him with a weak scowl, the faintest hint of a smile tilting the edges of his lips just the tiniest bit upwards.

“You must be hungry.” Sungmin murmurs against a pale hand, “I’m sorry, I forgot that you get moody when you’re hungry.”

“Moody?” Hyukjae snaps and pulls his hand away, “I do not get moody.”

Sungmin’s giggle is like the tinkling of bells, “Yeah and I’m most definitely not the vampire prince’s most favoured consort.” He tsks, “Don’t get snippy with me, Hyukjae.”

The red head scoffs and makes a move for his bedroom, stomping his feet indignantly across the dark wood floor. Sungmin rolls his eyes at his antics and follows him with a smirk playing on his lips. He has to hold in his laughter at the sight of Hyukjae lying on his stomach, face buried into a fluffy, red and black striped pillow, his hands clawing at silk sheets as he tries to muffle his pitiful whines.

“So fussy,” Sungmin mumbles and seats himself on the edge of the bed.

“If you’re just going to be mean and tease me, then go away.”

Sungmin reaches over to pull Hyukjae up to a sitting position, pushing burgundy bangs out of his eyes. He kisses him lightly, teasingly, before he tilts his head back and exposes his neck. The brunette reaches out for Hyukjae and pulls his head ever so slowly towards his neck. Hyukjae sighs in relief and presses a kiss to his Adam’s apple before extending his sharp fangs and digging them into the side of Sungmin’s neck.

He slowly, waiting for Sungmin to relax and slump into the tight hold he now has around him. Sungmin adjusts his head, leaning more towards the right so Hyukjae has better access to his neck. The red head trails his hand up Sungmin’s shoulder line slowly, resting it under on the side of his soft, pale face so he can cradle him comfortably. Sungmin moans softly, signalling that Hyukjae is free to start harder is he pleases. Hyukjae groans against his throat, Sungmin’s blood tastes like a combination of the sweetest dessert, love and lust.

The red liquid trails down Sungmin’s neck and Hyukjae laps it up greedily when he pulls away. Sungmin breathes out shakily and collapses on the bed with an exhausted huff.

“Jesus Christ, Hyukjae. Just because I said it’s okay to be a little rough, doesn’t mean I want you to drain me to the point where I’m teetering on the edge of death or a coma.” Sungmin rasps, burying himself further into silk sheets and goose feather pillows.

“Can’t say I’m sorry.” Hyukjae shrugs and pulls the smaller man into his embrace, nuzzling his head into soft brown hair.

“.” Sungmin exhales before passing out in Hyukjae’s arms.

 


 

Winter, aren't you supposed to be working on your million other fics that are actually chaptered and important? Why yes, yes I am. You've caught me red handed.

I just don't feel like writing them lately omg. I'm so sorry, I'll probably update one tonight or tomorrow if I don't fall asleep. Probably Eloquence or humanity. I'm in a bit of a vampire mood, so it'll most likely be humanity. (and Bad Days omfg I need to finish that sooon.)

Also, the world needs more HyukMin. :c

Thanks for reading!

Comment if you wish!~

Love you snowflakes! ♥