Final

We could be-We are animals.

-Heechul

Heechul wakes up that day with a really nice stretch.Unconsciously,he begins to his paws.And that's when Heechul's eyes widen and he takes a look at his hands-wait no,it's paws.

He doesn't know what's going on but he does what his heart tells him to and for the first time in Heechul's life,he meows extremely well and loud.

Paws cover his mouth when he realized what he just did.Jumping from his bed,he quickly cat-walks into the bathroom,leaving the door open.Cat ears,tail,paws?

The diva jumps as he sees his own reflection.Leeteuk rushes in ,irritated and murmuring about how Heechul has to stop waking up everyone in the dorm with a scream.Well,that was before he saw what happened.

Unfortunately for him,Heechul just lost his temper and has claws.Sharp ones.

 

-Hangeng

Hangeng wakes up with a throbbing headache.Looking around,he notices that all his pillows are torn and have decided to make a mental note of ridding Heebum when he can.Scratching his head,he feels something poking out of his head.Panicking,he rushes out of the room and pass his two hyungs,to get into the bathroom.

"Hey-"Heechul's tries to scold him but stops when he notices the things sticking out of Hangeng's head.

"A devil?"Heechul shrieks,earning a glare from the China-man.The male then looks at the Diva's appearance,taking in the weird features.

"Am I crazy?"Hangeng asks himself.He wishes he was but at the same time he doesn't .He truly hopes that the whole world didn't turn into animals but he really doesn't want this weird antlers sticking out of his head.

"Okay,there must be something wrong with you two!"Leeteuk says which only earned him a loud'  We know! ' from the two of them.

The leader then holds his head in his heads,"Keep calm..You boys are not crazy!"he continues silently,to himself,"Oh,I must be crazy!"

"Then what the are we suppose to be?"Heechul asks earning a glare from their angel Teukie.

 

-Donghae

Donghae wakes up feeling extremely dry,weirdly.Slowly,he sits up before standing up,only to find himself kissing the floor.Eunhyuk walks into the room after hearing the loud thud and slowly helps Donghae turn over.

As he slowly examines Donghae,he realizes that his best-friend doesn't have legs but instead a fish tail.

"You're a fish."

"What?"

"A fish,"Eunhyuks says,stating the obvious.Looking down,Donghae realizes he is and starts screaming out of joy.

"Yay!I'm a fish!"However,that hapiness is only short-lived because Donghae suddenly freaks out.

"I'm a fish?"Donghae screams,"I'm gonna die!I'm gonna die!"

"Why are you going to die?"Eunhyuk panics.

"Because I can't be a fish!"

"But you are!"Eunhyuk watches as Donghae cries.Puzzled,he just cries along.And so the two cry and hug one-another.

Well that was until...

Kibum walks in and hoots,"Why won't you give him water?"

The two boys stop crying,trying to process the words the original maknae just said before Eunhyuk carried Donghae and dashed for the bathroom.

 

-Kibum

Kibum feels particularly weird that day.Waking up,he can't help but keep saying 'hoot'.Flapping his wings around,he suddenly feels so light.

What?Wings?Light?

The raven-haired male only looks around to find himself covered in feathers.His hands and neck were so feathery.

"I should go waxing,"was the first thought that came to his mind.

Hearing the thud and cries,Kibum couldn't help but keep saying who..

Slowly,he walks to where the crying is from and sees a very very hairy monkey-like Eunhyuk hugging Donghae who had a fish tail.

 

"Why won't you give him water?"He watches as the Eunhae couple sets off for the bathroom.

Well,things just kept getting weirder didn't it?

He laughs thinking of all the other super junior members looking like animals but then his phone rings and he sees his manager's name on it.

"Hello,Kibum-ah.There will be a photoshoot later at 6pm,"Everything else his manager says is blocked out from his ears because seriously,he can't go looking like this right?

The phone beeps again,signalling the end of the call.

Why is it always like this?

Kibum starts thinking that maybe god was punishing him for not being holy enough.But then again,he's almost a church freak like Siwon so it shouldn't be his fault this happened!The other members rarely even went,so it should be their fault right?

Kibum nods.Yes,it wasn't his but theirs.

 

-Eunhyuk

Eunhyuks quickly rushes to the bathroom with his best-friend in his arms.Apparently,the three occupants of the bathroom had heard Donghae's screams and Eunhyuk's cries just enough time for them to actually move out of the way.

He quickly dumps his companion in the tub before turning on the tap.Donghae continues to splash around in the water.

"What the-"But that sentence couldn't even be finished because Donghae suddenly points at Hangeng and screams,"Ahh!A devil!"

Hangeng has never felt so pissed in his life.

Leeteuk looks at Eunhyuk and freaks out when he sees what he calls an Ape!"What?"

Leeteuk shakes his head in fear and Eunhyuk takes a look at his reflection.He was hairy.Very hairy indeed.

He looks more like a monkey now.With a pokerface,he starts to scratch himself.Hangeng and Heechul shrinks back,in disgust.

 

2 minutes and 17 seconds later,the six of them settle in the living room,not uttering a single word or sound..But only staring at one-another.Well,Donghae was still sitting in the tub though.They just didn't know how the tub got there.

Clucking was suddenly heard.

-Ryeowook

The tiny male slowly clucked his way to the living room.Every few seconds,pecking the floor.He was angry,yes he was.If anything strange happened,the evidence will always trail back to the other super junior members.

Clucking around,he notices 6 people staring at him and he makes his way to them.As he got nearer,he could see the weird animal features the others had.

"Oh my,Ryeowook!"Leeteuk gasps.

"You have to stop pecking the floor,"Hangeng says.

"I can't ,"he pouts as he glances as Donghae in the tub with a weird expression.

"Well,we can't let you peck the ground forever!I mean what if - what if you went outside a-and went to peck around w-when when suddenly..you peck crap on the ground?"Ryeowook tries to peck Heechul's ears with his beak,"That was not funny!"

"I'm a rooster!"Ryeowook sobs and Eunhyuks could only pat his back with his hairy hands.Yes,hairy hands.

Suddenly,there was a call.

"Hhhhhhhyyyyyyyyyuuuuuuuuunnnnnnnnnggggggggg!"(hyung)

Yesung popped out.

-Yesung

Yesung's alarm rang loudly.Reaching for it,he just felt even slower than usual.Glancing at the clock,he noticed it was 8:41AM

Sitting up,he slowly stood up before walking to the door.It seemed like everything was too fast for him and he was just too slow.Upon reaching the door,he glanced at the clock again.8:51AM

The words slowly processed in his mind before he freaked out.

'Ten bloody minutes just to get to the door?' he thought.Walking slowly to the living room,he felt a shell on his back and again his panicked,but ofcourse his reaction was so slow that people wouldn't be thinking that he was panicking when they saw him.

He looked around and the first thought that came to his mind was to ask Leeteuk what the was going on.

He called out as he made his way there.

The others noticed his appearance and he began to take in theirs as well.Slowly,he climbed into the tub,next to Fishy Hae who was completely freaked out.Moving around in the water,he realized that he was now much much more faster.

"I think he's a turtle.."Eunhyuk says the obvious.

"Hhhhyyyyyyuuuuuunnnnnnngggggggg wwwwwwhhhhhaaaaaaattttttttt'ssssssss,"4 minutes later,"gggggggggoooooooiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnggggggggg    oooooooooonn-"(Hyung,What's going on?)

Unfortunately,he was cut off by Heechul,"He's asking what's going on,hyung."

Yesung tried to smile but even smiling had taken a long long time.

"Oh for 's sake!Even smiling is taking him years to do so!"Heechul meows and at this Yesung begins to pout-the completion of this process will take a very long time.

"Oh stop it!"This pisses Heechul off and the cat-like diva then begins to scratch the sofa to pieces.

"Oh great!"Leeteuk says.

The next thing the leader knows is that  something came into contact with his face.It was sharp,yes it was very sharp.

The small group of them then decides that they should check on the rest of the members.Making their way there,Yesung is halfway stopped by Heechul and ofcourse Yesung pouts,again.Their turtle companion then makes his way back to sitting next to Donghae in the tub.The very first room they approach to was Sungmin's room.

Slowly making his way inside,Ryeowook clucks frighteningly when he sees something.Or rather someone.

There on the ground was Lee Sungmin with paws and cute bunny ears.But this wasn't what made Ryeowook freak out.Then what was it?

It was the fact that bunny Min was currently lying on the floor with his legs stretched out,dead.All of them excluding Yesung and Donghae who are still in the tub (yes they are still there),were crowding around their 'dead' bunny companion.All of a sudden the aegyo king's eyes twitch and is back on his feet in no time.

The rest relieved but a similar thought wandering in their minds,'What the happened?'

"Oh,he was just playing dead!"Kibum hoots and they all stare at the bunny.

-Sungmin

The first thing Sungmin thought of when he saw his reflection in the mirror was,'I'm a bunny.'

Yes that simple thought with a poker-faced expression.The male sits on the floor,pouting when he suddenly hears loud footsteps.Panicking,the male begins to thump around in fear before deciding to play dead.

His eyes close as he heard something enter his room.His heart begins to beat faster when he suddenly hears a loud cluck.Panicking,he tries to keep calm and continues to play dead.

It was only after he heard whispers of a familiar voice that he decided he should take the risk and open his eyes.His eyes twitching as if contemplating on their own before finally opening wide.

He jumps back up on his furry legs and looks around.

"Just what the is going on?' was his first thought as he glanced at the others.Cat,Owl,rooster?

A certain voice interrupts his observation and thoughts,"Oh,he was just playing dead!"

The fluffly and cute male then nods cutely to his owl companion.

"We thought you were dead!"Ryeowook clucks after an awkward silence.Sungmin shakes his head before replying,"Scared!"

Everyone walks out of them room when they suddenly heard loud neighs and gallops that shook the entire dorm.

-Siwon

"A bull!"Monkey Hyuk shrieks just as he is whacked on the head.Looking up,he is met with the eyes of Choi Siwon.Everyone stares at him in awe as they watch how his two legs are replaced by horse hooves.

With a desperate look,Siwon turns to their leader and asks.

"Hyung,do I look like a horse?"

At that the others laugh as they nod their heads.The memory of Siwon being called a horse and how he called Leeteuk up the whole night just to ask if he really had any similarities with a horse flashed back.

"I guess you're fated to be a horse!"

Siwon just gave Heechul a really soft glare.He looks around him before saying,"Hyung,why is Shindong a pig?"

-Shindong

Eunhyuk's mouth is shaped like an 'o' as he rushes into the next room,Shindong's.Running swiftly after him was Kibum.

"Look!"Kibum looks to where Eunhyuk points at and can't help but squint his eyes,"I can't see."

"What?Hyung is just at your feet!"

Kibum squints again,This time he swears he can't see anything.The thought of not being able to see processes in his mind.

"Who-"

"Stop saying Who!"

"Oh then who is-"Eunhyuk yawns at Kibum and the raven-haired male thinks,'What is wrong with this guy?"

'Oh right,everything..' The rest of them arrive and watch as Shindong sleeps as if he hadn't slept for a long time.

"Something's sticking out of his !"Heechul points out.A pnk whirly tail was stuck at the bottom of Shindong's -You know what!-

Walking to the next room,they left Shindong behind.

1.Because Shindong was too heavy to carry.

2.He didn't even budge when they whacked him hard.

3.He was a pig-It wouldn't make any sense for him to follow.

Opening the door to their baby magnae's room,they were shock to find that it was empty.Sighing and thinking,'that brat caused this!', they walked to the next room.

-Kangin

"Hyung!"Is what they first hear when they step into the room.Looking up at the desk,they realize that it was Kangin.

"Hyung did you go for a sun-tan or something?"Eunhyuk snickers.Kangin only chooses to hiss at the monkey before focusing his attention back on the leader.

"I don't know!"Leeteuk calmly says before the racoon could shoot him with questions.

Walking out of the room,they head back to the living room.

"Looks like everyone's here,"Donghae comments.

He gave Eunhyuk a questioned look,"Hyung,where's Kyu?"As if on cue,something was heard from Donghae's room.Teriffied,Siwon gallops to the front of the room,silently opening the door.

-Kyuhyun

"Oh my-"

"Stop right there!"Heechul makes his way next to Siwon.There was their baby magnae,tangled in a ball of twine,looking extremely sad.Excited.the diva suddenly jumps in and begins to play with the twine,leaving Kyuhyun in a much more tangled mess.It took the others 1 minute and 37 seconds to process what was going on and 7 minutes to help their magnae out of the mess ,well excluding Yesung and Donghae ofcourse.

Ten minutes later,everyone was staring at a certain fox.Kyuhyun sat down rather obediently as his fluffly,red tail continued to move behind him.His fox ears kept twitching and his paws were on the floor continuously rubbing it.

"What were you doing there?"

"Playing,"Kyuhyun answers innocently.Leeteuk begans to coo and gently ruffles the male's messy hair.The others only look away,sigh or coo at their magnae.This would probably be the first and last time they would ever see their magane this cute!

"Hyung,why are you the only one whose not an animal?"Kyuhyun suddenly asks his leader,his smirk visible as his eyes showed a glint of mischief.The leader in question could only swallow whatever was forming in his throat as the other members stared at him.


 Hours later,all of them sat in the living room,excluding Shindong who was currently lying down,pretty much asleep and Donghae and Yesung who were happily playing in the tub.

Kibum's photoshoot was canceled and the male was now racing against Eunhyuk,who he realized needed to wax much more than he does.

Leeteuk was still thinking..and sighing.

Heechul was in the process of shredding the sofa to pieces.

Hankyung keeps poking Heechul with his antlers as he tries to hug the other male,only to make the diva angrier.

Ryeowook is still clucking and pecking the ground.Sungmin thinks that the male is currently in the process of finding coins on the ground.

Yesung is still as slow as ever.

Donghae is happy to have a water companion(Yesung),but sad that the male is probably too slow to play with him.Which would probably lead to Donghae's never-ending success.

Eunhyuk is playing with Kibum and ofcourse against the idea of waxing.

Sungmin was just thumping around and playing dead when he freaks out.Kyuhyun thinks that this may be their secret weapon.

Kangin is currently placing sun-block around his black eyes.

Siwon is still drinking after 25 bottles of mineral water and kicking Shindong.

Kyuhyun is currently windows for no apparent reason and Yesung thinks that this is the best way to keep their windows clean.

Well,Leeteuk just hopes that this would all end.I mean,who wouldn't?

 


A/N:Hope you liked it!This fic was just something I thought of..

Thank you to all my readers and subscribers for well..reading and subscribing ofcourse!(:

Hope you guys would continue to look forward to the next chapter of The meaning of Mysterious.