Don´t fall for him!

Don´t fall for him

 

Please don’t be awkward with me tomorrow. Goodnight. 

Message send.

She sighted, while turning once again in her bed. Sora was having a really hard time sleeping, she felt guilty. Guilty for something she wasn’t supposed to.

It had been around four months since she last saw her “Husband” Leeteuk, due to the MBC strike. About a week ago she received a call from her manager informing her that they were going to resume filming, and as each day passed she became mre and more nervous.

 On the first two months he used to text her almost everyday, just a random “Have a nice day”. She liked those gestures even though they confused her even more. She would always reply to him and if they weren’t that busy then they would engage little conversations.       It was until she received a call at 4 in the morning.

 

“Yeah…” – It was the only thing she managed to say after being woken up. She didn’t even saw the callers’ name. It had to be urgent. She never got calls that late at night/early in the morning.

“Kang Sora-Shii” She heard someone on the other line.

“Uhmm” She purred into the phone “Who’s this”

“Honey…” The manly voice slurred. Sora rubbed her eyes.

“Leeteuk Oppa” She just heard faint “Yes”

“Is there something wrong? Are you okay?”

“No, I actually…” Sora jumped out of her bed. She was ready to go where ever he was, to help him. She would do whatever he needed.

“I miss you” She suddenly stopped standing in the middle of her room.

“What?”

“Don’t you miss me”- His voice had a weird tone to it… Finally being somewhat awake and more conscious she realized he was drunk. He couldn’t handle alcohol too well and wasn’t able to hide his current state. She didn’t know what to say, what exactly was his emergency?

“I don’t want to do this anymore, not like this…The show, is not helping how things really are…I ”

“You want to end the show?”- He was obviously talking about We Got Married and she panicked a bit.

“No, no, no doll. I want it to be real”

“Huh?”

“How come you are the only one that seems to not notice… I like you! A LOT! You’re gorgeous, you know I’ve met many girls, but you’re different. I don’t want us to have a fake relationship”

“Oppa you’re drunk”

“So? That doesn’t matter”

 “Well if you mean it call me tomorrow when you’re sober, and I will gladly talk about your feelings.” –She talked in a harsh tone and hung up.

To Sora it did matter because she had heard those words before.

.

.

.

 

During the whole filming Sora noticed Leeteuks´ phone ringing, she was the only one to notice that faint buzzing sound, since the phone was obviously on vibrate.

When the filming was finished, Sora went off to the restrooms to change out of the school uniform. On her way out she came across a very familiar voice.

“I’m sorry I was filming…” – Leeteuk was heard from inside a classroom. The actress had the intention of saying Goodbye to the latter; since she had a lot of fun during the days´ filming.

“Are you jealous?” He laughed

“Well you should, she is charming.” –She didn’t mean to eavesdrop but something just glued her to the floor. 

“Don’t be mad, I’m just kidding. You know that no matter how many celebrities I meet, you’ll always be different” Sora quickly processed all the things that were being said. She had no idea Leeteuk was seeing someone, in real life that is.

The Super Junior leader remained quiet, only to laugh occasionally and then said.

“Okay bye gorgeous” Sora quickly ran the opposite to where she had come from. She waited a few seconfs to then casually come out but as if life was making fun of her she almost bumped into Leeteuk on her way out.

It would be lying if Sora didn’t admit she was a bit disappointed. She was attracted to him, but then again she knew it was just for a show; they had been meeting for about a month or less so there were no feelings involved, thus no feelings hurt.

Right after bumping into each other Leeteuk invited Sora to dinner. With at dazzling smile of his she wasn’t able to decline. During dinner the actress wanted to ask about his real love life but was very hesitant, at the end she opted not to and was very thankful about it since she enjoyed herself once she put aside all those thoughts.

After that there were times were Kang Sora would think Leeteuk truly had feelings towards her, he was caring, attentive and supportive. He was a charmer; especially off-camera and that didnt make much sense to her. Why act like a “husband” when the cameras were turned off? He didn’t have to. She came to the conclusion that he was just a player after spending more time with him and noticing his flirting with other women

 Since she never build up the courage to ask about his actual love life she just went along with his nice gestures not taking anything too serious.

After that phone call at 4 in the morning she stopped receiving text messages from his part. She felt guilty, but she didn’t want to be played. Everything was strictly business and good acting from both parts.

Because…

She was never going to fall for him.