Love-Hate

Love-Hate

"Hyung! Baro Hyung~"

Baro twitched in annoyance at the supposed endearing term. He could hear the nerve provoking tone in the other's beautiful voice and wanted nothing but to shut him up. But of course, the way Baro would want to shut Sandeul up, would only make him louder, screaming actually-if you know what I mean.

"Hyung~ it's so hot on this stage! I'm feeling so hot, it's so uncomfortable..." Sandeul whined, as a small smile crept up onto his face. 

Baro turned and stared down at the pestering little man, almost examining him to see if he was joking or not. He scanned his way down Sandeul's face and torso before finally resting on the water bottle in the shorter one's hand. Baro's face contorted with irritation and anger-he had a water bottle right there! Couldn't he just drink it and cool off that way? Why must he annoy me?

"Ahh Baro Hyung~ Please help me..I'm so-"

Splash.

In a rage of pent up anger, Baro drenched Sandeul's face with his open water bottle. Blicking a couple times, but still smiling, Sandeul could only throw his head back in shock. He bent his head down and slowly wiped at his face, as if collecting his senses.

Yank.

"I'm not finished with you. You're being a very bad boy right now."

Baro grabbed Sandeul by his collar and slid his hand down to the shorter man's chin. He thumbed over the soft skin before forcing Sandeul to look up.

Gaze.

"Why do you always do such things to make me upset...? It's as if you want me to punish you."

Baro ghosted his hand down Sandeul's face before staring intently into his eyes, their faces gradually getting closer. Baro's gaze was stern and it sent shivers down Sandeul's spine.

Whimper.

 

"Please don't..hurt me! I'm sorry Hyung!" Sandeul whimpered, an obvious grin still plastered to his face. Baro traced his fingers back down to Sandeul's chin and narrowed his eyes at the annoying, yet adorably cute man in front of him. 

Throw.

"Sometimes, I can't even stand to look at you."

Baro pushed Sandeul's head aside and turned away from him in frustration. Sandeul, however, knowing that he had gotten under the taller man's skin, was astonished that Baro would actually do something like that. 

Raise.

Baro, thinking up of something to say pulls out his and Sandeul's couple ring.

"Does this mean nothing to you? Do you think this is a game? That's all it is to you, isn't it?"

In a flush of embarassment, Sandeul grabs the ring out of Baro's hand and shoves it down his pocket. 

Smack. 

"How can you even think that? I might play around, but I would never messwith something so precioius as 'us'."

Sandeul smacked Baro across the face as his words sunk in to the blonde male. He turned his back against the taller man and crossed his arms in disbelief and irritation. 

Yank.

Baro placed his hand roughly on Sandeul's shoulder and forced him to turn back around to face him. He grabbed the smaller man's hand by the wrist and held it up in between them. 

"You don't deserve to wear this ring. If you don't take us seriously then take it off. I'm tired of playing games.."

Baro's expression turned to that of desperation as Sandeul stared at him pleadingly. 

Grab.

"How can you tell me such things when all I want is you Hyung!?" 

In a wave of emotion, Sandeul grabs Baro and bends him backward, forcing him into rough, yet passionate kiss.

Triumph.

They're lips locked for only mere seconds before Sandeul came back up, triumphant at his words and actions. Baro, still shocked at the previous action could only touch in lips in astonishment as a blush and cute smile crept onto his face. His harsh gaze completely vanished as the inner child came out. 

"I never cheated on you Hyung...why would I ever want to lose someone as special as you?"

Baro stared at the shorter man in disbelief.

"I love you Baro."

Sandeul stepped closer to the shocked man and wrapped his arms lovingly around his waist. 

"Please don't forget that..."

Baro looked down and slowly s his arms around Sandeul's neck. He the brunette's hair tenderly as guilt washed over him for his previous actions. 

"I'm...sorry Deullie-yah...I love you too, and despite all the things I do, please, don't you forget that." 

Sandeul smiled into Baro's chest as he held on just a bit tighter.

"But," Baro whisper huskily into the shorter man's ear, "You do know that I'm going have to punish you for your unruliness right?"