Run Run Run Away

Locket In My Heart

“!  Gay boy!”  I was quickly hurried into the limo.  A bunch of guys were calling me a , barraging me.  Trying to hit me.  I grabbed an I-Pad as soon as I was safely inside, taking a deep breath.  This wasn’t the first time this happened, and honestly I was seriously getting used to it.  I stared into the dark black screen of the I-Pad while it was powering on.  Did I have to be the target of all girls worldwide?  I wish my image was a little more subtle…maybe like Rain.  Then I wouldn’t have to be called a at all.  Then people would like me, not just one group of silly teenage girls.  I clicked on Mozilla Firefox, searching for recent news on the entertainment industry.  I had to know what was going on, it was part of my job as an idol.

‘Teenage girl cries and dances for Taemin.’

Typical girls…this wasn’t common but also wasn’t rare.  I tapped on the video, I needed some moral support.  I moaned as I heard the song Lucifer playing.  It was the millionth time I have listened to this song.

Geobu hal su eobtneun neoeui maryeokeun Lucifer…Argh…I stared at her dancing, her beat off a pitch.  Her body not even moving correctly.  She was disgracing our dancing!  I grit my teeth, I wanted to show her a lesson, shutting off the video and scrolling down to find out her name.

Jang Rima

She’s dead!  She is so dead!  I created a twitter account, completely against the rules for our group but I had no clue of any other ways to find her.

I quickly wrote out a piece of paper that said my twitter account name on it, immediately taking a picture with it, immediately posting it.  I shut off the I-Pad, getting some sleep to get my mind off of the terrible dancing.

***

I jerked away as the limo hit a bump in the road, weirdly.  I wiped off the sweat that developed on my forehead, turning on the I-Pad.  I opened Mozilla, my tabs still saved.  I looked at one response.

‘OMG IM RIMAAAAAA, YOUR BIGGEST FAN EVER!’  This was at least 5 minutes after my first post…was she insane?  She probably had plastic surgery.  She was sort of pretty in the video.  I quickly replied

@TaeTaeLoverr

I saw your video, it was sweet.

‘NO WAY?!!?  IM DIEING RIGHT NOW OMG.’  I sighed; she was like any other girl in the world.  It was irritating.

‘SO SO SO?!?  YOU WANNA DUET WITH ME?’  I didn’t even have time to respond…She was insane though…but I had to teach her a lesson even if she could possibly be incredibly dangerous.

@TaeTaeLoverr

Why not, for a good fan like you?  I love your support and there’s only so much I can do in return.

I sighed, I’ve seen Super Junior twitters, and they had to appeal to the fans.  Not all of them are nice, I should know well.

‘AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH’

@TaeTaeLoverr

At the locket place okay?  I got to go.

I hope she knew, she’d run all over the place just for the locket place anyway.  There was only one in Seoul anyways.  I clicked delete on the twitter, smiling.  She’ll probably be pinching her cheeks as soon as she refreshes.

A Week Later

“We’re going to the locket place.”  My eyes widened as I busted out laughing, trying to not spit out my banana milk.  I forgot about the poor girl!  Oh well she can consider that revenge!  I smiled and got along with the rest of the talking, just wanting to get to work already and then get some really good sleep.

At Set

I in a breath, looking at the mountains from the locket place.  There were so many locks here and they were all so beautiful.  Little scribbles and love notes.

‘We’ll meet again.’  I dropped the lock, sighing.  I could imagine how many tears dropped down on this little locket place.

“TAEMIN OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOOOD.”  I spit out my banana milk as I saw this girl run at me.  She grabbed at me, hugging me tightly.  She smelled bad too, her breath the only scent sweet, banana milk.  I looked at my manager who quickly tried to pull her off of me.  She was going to be a lawsuit if she didn’t get off any time soon.  Minho quickly tried to get me away, pushing me into the limo.

“I’ll wait here every day Taemin!  EVERYDAY!”  I sighed looking at her pitiful sight one more time.  Dirty and in rags, her hair a mess.  Girls were insane.

***

I came up the locket place once again, taking in a breath of air.  I liked the insane girl, her acts were beyond the human mind but her dedication was incredible.  I didn’t have any true dedication to do what I did.  It was fun but in the end isn’t that all it is?  I didn’t have a reason to do any of this idol stuff, just the idea of drabbles and not a serious moment in my life was upset.  Sure that poor girl was out of her mind and didn’t seem serious one bit but didn’t she practically kill herself trying to meet me?  I walked around the locket place, my foot snatching on something.  I quickly looked down, noticing the poor girl.  She was as messy as the last time I saw her, saliva dripping down .  I didn’t seem to stir her either.  I looked at what she kept tightly locked in her hand.  Two locks...

‘Waiting for you, and now you came.’  I chuckled, grabbing it and locking it onto the locket fence, grabbing a sharpie nearby reserved for visitors.

‘We’ll see each other again.’  I locked it onto the fence, right above her head so as soon as she woke up she’d have a huge bump on her head.  I grabbed a bottle of banana milk from her little box, the last one, I’m sure she’d notice.

And then she’d try and find me with all her heart.

And she would.

___________

And if you like this I do have an ongoing story

It's angsty and H though :x

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/27937/just-that-one-kiss-angst-jonghyun-onew-shinee-taemin-you