Final

The unforgotten love

Jr and you was at the beach because of the hot weather, you sunbathed and Jr was swimming and suddenly you felt water splash in your face.

 

"Yah!! Jr!! What are you doing!!"

"Im so bored!! Can’t you come in to??" I don’t want to swim alone!!

"No it’s too cold"

 

Jr came up from the water and sat on the sand next to the chair you were lying on.

 

"If you don’t want to swim can we go and buy some ice cream then?? Please!!"

 

You looked at Jr who was making a puppy face at you.

 

"Aish!! Fine, I’ll do it!!"

"Yes, thanks __-ah, you’re the best!!"

 

Jr kissed you and held your hand when you walked to the ice cream stand.

 

"What flavor do you want??"

"Hmm… I don’t know?? I’ll think I want chocolate flavor"

"Okay"

 

You gave the old lady some money and handed Jr the ice cream. After buying the ice cream you and Jr went to hang out in the city for a while. You where sitting on a bench, you felt his arm around you and his warmth against you. You and Jr was talking and laughing and had a really good time. You looked at the clock.

 

"Omg!! It’s really late I have to get home"

"Oh… Okay, I want to follow you home safely"

 

You two talked on your way home with Jr, what you didn’t know was that your parents didn’t like you around him until this night.

 

"Well, here it is, thanks for walking me home"

 

You kissed him on his lips, and your parents saw everything through the window from the kitchen.

 

"No problem"

"see you tomorrow"

"Yeah, I’ll give you a text when I’m home"

"Okay, bye"

 

You walked in front your house and opened the door.

 

"I’M HOME!!" You yelled to your parents.

 

Your mom yelled back from the kitchen. When you went there you saw you parents were angry.

 

"Is anything wrong??"

 

Your mother put her hand on your shoulder.

 

"Your dad and I decided to move away and move to another country"

"WHAT!! WHY!!!

 

You moved away from you mother’s grip and sat down on the chair.

 

"There are two reasons, 1. I got another job in another country and 2. We doesn’t like your so called boyfriend, he brings bad luck to our family. So it’s time for you to break up with him and move on"

"WHAT!! NEVER!! I WILL NEVER BREAK UP WITH HIM!!! HE’S MY EVERYTHING!! And I love him for all my heart!!! If I lose him I don’t think I will be able to live!!"

 

You cried and your mom wanted to comfort you but you just pushed her away and ran out from the house and you ran as fast as you could away from your parents and you ran to the park.

 

"__-ah!! Come back here!!"

 

You didn’t hear them and you continued to run to the park.

 

"I will never leave him!! How could they do this to me!!"

 

You took you phone and called Jr.

 

"Hi ___ah, why are you calling me??, Do you miss me??"

"Yeah I do!! Can I come to your house??, please!!"

 

He could hear you crying through the phone.

 

"___-ah!! Did something happen!! Are you hurt??"

"No. I’m not, can I come to your place??"

"Yeah of course you can"

 

You plugged in your earplugs and listen to music while you ran so the time went faster. You ran and ran until you where at his house, you knocked at the door quietly. After a while Jr opened the door and you went to his arms and hugged him and started to cry. He closed the door and walked you to his room, he sat you down on his bed.

 

"___-ah, tell me what happened"

 

You told him what happened in your house and the fight you had with your parents and that you needed to move away from the country and away from him. You started to cry again and Jr sat down beside you, he comforted you and kissed your forehead.

 

"Everything will be okay, ____-ah I will talk to them tomorrow"

"You will not be able convince them, when they decided something it’s hard to change their minds about stuff"

"Let’s just rest and see what happens tomorrow okay??"

"Fine, but I have a bad feeling about this"

 

You lay down beside him and you laid you head next to his chest and his arms around you. You felt safe in his arms and wanted to stay there forever. He kissed you goodnight and you fell asleep in his embrace.

 

Next Morning

 

You woke up and were still lying beside him with his arms around you.

 

"Jr! wake up!!" You whispered and pushed him.

"I’m up"

 

He turned to your morning face and smiled.

 

"You know you look cute on the morning" He kissed you on the lips.

"Aish stop it, I’m not" you hit him playful on the arm and blushed a little.

 

Jr went up from the bed and started to put on some clothes. When he was done he went over and sat beside you on the bed again.

 

"You know we have to deal with it today??"

"Yeah…" You sighed and looked down and were really sad about what had happened that night.

 

He lifted your head up and had you head in his hands.

 

"Look everything will be fine, I got this"

"And what if you don’t?? What if they just take me away and don’t let me say anything"

 

Jr didn’t have any answer on that so he just took away his hands from you face.

 

"What if we forget about each other, what if I never will be able to see you agai--"

 

He cut you off by kissing you, the kiss was intense and was filled with love, it lasted long, until Jr broke the kiss.

 

"I love you ___-ah and I will never forget you, ever!!"

"I love you too Jr"

 

He held you in his arms and didn’t want to let go.

 

"We have to go and see my parents now Jr"

"Fine, do you have everything you brought here??"

"Yeah I only brought me cell and the earplugs"

"okay then, let’s go"

 

It was a long way to walk, you both were quiet but you hold hands without taking your hands away.

 

Some Minutes Later

 

Both you and Jr were in front of your house and you saw that the car was filled with stuff and you knew that the house was empty. You saw your mom and dad come out from the house.

 

"__-ah!! Where have you been!!" Your mom yelled in anger.

 

Both your mom and dad stood in front of you and Jr.

 

"I-I was at Jr’s house, and I slept at his place"

"WHAT THE HELL!! We told you not to see him anymore!!! Didn’t you understand!!" You father was very angry at both of you.

"Look, I don’t ing care about what you think about him!!! I love him and for who he is and how he treats me!! He makes me feel ing special like nobody ever did!!"

"That’s it young lady!! You’re coming with us!!!"

 

Your dad grabbed your arm and dragged you to the car, you started to scream and cry in fear!!

 

"YAH!!! Let me go!!! JR!!! Save me!!"

 

Your dad pushed you in to the car, but you managed to get free from his grip, and ran to Jr.

 

"IF THIS IS THE LAST TIME I SEE YOU, YOU KNOW I ALWAYS LOVED YOU!!! I WILL NEVER FORGET YOU!!"

 

Your dad came and grabbed you again.

 

"Please!! Can I at least just say goodbye!!"

"Fine!!"

 

He went in the car with your mom. You cried out loud. He comforted you and you stopped crying.

 

"At least I wanted to ask you something"

"What’s that??"

 

You saw him get down on one knee and pulled out a ring.

 

"Would you get engaged with me??"

 

You started to cry again.

 

"YES!! OF COURSE I WANT TO!!" He took the ring and placed it on your ring finger.

 

You kissed him for a while and your parents were waiting the discussed something.

 

"You still got my number right??" Jr asked

"Yeah I do"

"Good then we can keep in touch in the future"

"Yeah I’ll give you a call when I landed"

"okey bye"

 

Before you walked away you hugged him and gave him a kiss. You turned around and tears formed in your eyes as you went in the car.

 

"I’m sure you’ll get to meet him in the future honey" you mother said.

"I’m not sure but I hope so"

                

"I will forever love you no matter what happens"

                                     - Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope you all liked this oneshot, please comment what you think about it. :) So i was wondering if some of you want me to make a sequel of it, do you want one??