Welcome to the end

Sleep Well

Ae-Cha sat silently while working on a bit of homework. The aroma of coffee always helped her brain function better. She hadn't grown up in a cafe and she couldn't stand the smell of coffee but cafes comforted her somehow...She came off as strange but she meant well. The girl sighed as she slid her papers over a started on a nother stack of Japanese. "Watashi wa...aieru yo." She said softly. She doubted it was anywhere near correct but she'd heard it on an anime and she liked to say it.

SPY began playing on the stereo in the front of the cafe and she couldn't help but to hum it and didn't notice Yun Ae singing at the top of her little lungs behind like she actually had talent. People began clapping for her once the song ended which was very unusual since these people wouldn't make a sound to save their lives.

"Jealous?" She heard Yun's ugly voice say softly.

"I would never."

"Well...You should be because they're clapping for me and not you."

"I don't care. If I felt like it, I could make crowds of thousands clap for me." I pushed up my glasses.

"Not with that face, honey." She winked and ran with open arms towards the door when Taemin came in. He quickly pushed her forehead making her stumble. I was starting to work when this happened. He seemed pretty pissed and she didn't want it to be expressed on her. 

A loud thud sounded on the area across from her and she began to look up slowly. "T-Taemin-sshi? W-what-"

"I heard you with Zelo!"

"Z-Zelo?"

"Choi Joon Hong!"

"Yeah....He walked me to my dorm."

"Come on!"

"Why?"

"I'm going to walk you to your dorm and help you with your homework."

"I'm fine right here."

"No!"

"Taemin...." Taemin sighed as he ruffled his hair.

"I'm sorry..."He sighed as he picked up his books and began sulking away."I should've never asked."

"Taemin! I won't reject you!" Yun giggled.

"Go ask Kai. He actually likes you."

"Kai likes me!"Yun laughed.

"Taemin! Wait," I ran to catch up with him." I'll work with you." His face lit up and he ran back in to get her books.When he returned, they began walking to her dorm.