Who, What, When, Where, Why

The last

 

 

The sun decided to make his appearance through the tall window from their room. Baekhyun was so in love at that moment, so was Chanyeol, who couldn’t stay away from his little baby.

“I love you” Baekhyun whispered softly kissing Chanyeol’s cheek as he woke up.

In the next second, Chanyeol woke up too and smiled, looking at the other and sighing relieved that he was right there next to him, “Bae… how many people did you loved before me?” he asked gently, his low voice just making his lover fall more in love.

The question made Baekhyun think a little and bit his lip, then he answered “Five.” He wasn’t the type of person who would lie and say he only loved Chanyeol until now. “I loved five people before you.”

Chanyeol bit his lip as well and looked into his lover’s warms eyes, “What are their names?”

“Who, What, When, Where, Why.”

The answer made the taller smile and lean his head to the side, “Can you tell me about them?” he asked grabbing Baekhyun’s perfect hand into his own.

Who I love took care of me like he was one of my parents, he was older than me. I was the new rookie from school. After starting hanging out with him I realized he’s a great man even if his face looked a lot younger than mine. But that didn’t care for me at all, because Who laughed out loud at my jokes and came in a rush to my house whenever I was afraid of something or just had a bad dream. He would always caress my hair and say it’s fine. There was a problem, he liked one much younger than me. But I swear I felt that this guy had feelings for the typical rookie.”

What I love was the boy who was younger than me, my first boyfriend, my first kiss. I met him during high school and it was an awkward love at first because he was popular and I was just number one bully, but he helped me when they were about to throw flour in my head and he got his perfect hair messed up, as well his fancy clothes, but it didn’t matter to him and I felt it when he asked me if I’m okay. I loved him, but our relationship wasn’t build to last because his ballet and jazz classes made him busier.”

When I love was the foreign student, master at martial arts. His eyes were fierce and his body structure just made me feel secure all the time he was around, we were the best friends. I saw all his girlfriends and boyfriends coming and going, as well as he did. Our problem was timing, we never managed to be out of a relationship at the same time and even if we loved each other, none of us was able to broke up with the actual lover.”

Where I love was the guy I met during my special six months training in Beijing, he was just perfect for me. Even if we barely managed to understand what we were saying to each other. Soon those six month turned into a year and another after that. I still couldn’t leave the city, I couldn’t leave him. Maybe I wanted to live on my own, maybe it was just the fact that while I was there I was able to learn new things and go through new experiences that helped me mature more and more. I just couldn’t leave this guy who always forgot when our monthsary was crying every single time when I gave him sweets and kissed him without caring that he forgot. When people ask me what city I love the most I say Beijing because is the place where I loved the most.”

Why I love is the boyfriend of mine who passed away before I could even realize it. He told me after he got diagnosed that the fact that saddens him the most wasn’t the death but the fact that he wasn’t able to fall in love. He didn’t got the opportunity to feel those emotions that make you shiver and cry from happiness, nor how is it to be sad and someone you love to comfort you. After he passed those words stuck with me the most, teaching me that while we live the best gift we have is that we are able to give, receive and even loose love. There are so many like him, that leave without getting the chance to feel the most beautiful thing in the world. Isn’t it  just unfair? Wasting your life without loving.”

 

 

Tears formed in Chanyeols eyes as he listened to Baekhyun who’s voice was just like honey to his ears, so perfect, calm and wise.

“And you are the sixth.” Baekhyun spoke placing his free hand on Chanyeol’s.

“Sixth… I wonder how many will come up after this.” he smiled a little being sad at the same time.

“No one. Because you are all of them. You are who I love, the boy who was an awesome person to me, the one who cared about me the most. You are what I love, the first kiss, the most awesome love I ever had. You are when I love, the history begins with you, my best friend, the small teasing jokes. We are the young lovers that our older selves will remind about. You are where I love, the longest relationship of mine, the person I just can’t leave, the one I would go anywhere just to be with you. You are why I love because before you I didn’t truly understand what I was looking for. Now that we found each other you give my past and future a meaning.” he paused carefully placing his hand on Chanyeol’s cheek, “You are the sixth… the last.”

Leaning closer, Chanyeol placed a kiss on Baekhyun’s lips, one filled with all his love and his happiness. Baekhyun gladly responded to him, feeling that warm and fluffy feeling he gets every time they kiss.

“So! How many were before me?” Baekhyun asked, curiosity growing in his eyes.

“Hmmm..” Chanyeol tapped his chin, “Five as well.”

“What were their names?”

Chanyeol smiled and hugged Baekhyun closer, and kissed his forehead. “Who, What, When, Where, Why…”

 

 

_________________________________________

I really hope you guys liked it! 

Comments will be really appreciated, as well as subscribing and  recommending it if you liked it!