Stay in my arms if you dare

Stay in my arms if you dare

Anger and grief charged through his veins like warriors hungry for blood, clashing and intertwining together, with the ferocity and terror of ten-thousand-men armies bulldozing through each other, fuelling his rage as he swept his workbench clean of every last article with his arms in one . His veins popped and his face reddened, plastered by body liquid of varied viscosity. Powering the angry blood to rush on in great waves, his heart pumped hard and fast, adrenaline taking control over, sending it pulsating to an erratic beat, forcing his breath to come shallower and faster.

As his work pieces crashed into smithereens and clouds of fine clay sand rose up around him, he hurled himself at his wood panelled ground and repeatedly hit it with his fists in fevered fury and frustration, silently, unable to eke out a single squeak. His emotions intensified in a final crescendo, reddening his whole being, releasing tears at a speed and volume never once touched before, until it reached the absolute pinnacle and a lump grew in his throat, choking him. He finally let out a hauntingly wretched roar, his bottled up emotions careening down the precipice, and as all energy drained out of him, he slumped to the ground, unmoving, lifeless, tears trickling away from the corners of his eyes and he sobbed quietly, pathetic whimpers of regret shaking his entire body.

Slowly, he unclenched his fist, revealing a small blue piece of paper, the last thing she left behind or him.


Goodbye, YiJeong.

Rumpled white sheets lay pooled around him as he sat at the edge of his king-sized bed, the same one that held two persons just the night before, now drenched in loneliness, the vast expanse empty. He ran through his dark hair with one hand as the other shook while he read the two words written in her simple, neat, feminine penmanship over and over again. His breath came ragged and uneven. He was stung by her betrayal and then he suddenly laughed, and cried, and laughed again, like a deranged man. She left him just two words, two simple words that said enough to shatter his world.



In his studio, he let out a terrific wail.