The new arrangement

Exchange Seats

 

You have a crush on Lu Han ever since the beginning of Senior Year. The two of you were seatmates which mean that you always get to paired up with him during pairing activities. Others envy the fact that you were his seatmate. Though there’s just one tiny problem between this setup, you hadn’t had a normal conversation with him! Yes, your seatmates but you only have a conversation with him whenever he ask if you have an extra pen, pencil, paper and stuff like those. Your usual line for those times, ‘yes’, ‘nope, ‘here’.

It is already third quarter and sad to say, you were told by your homeroom teacher to transfer in the front row while another classmate of yours will be seating on your previous seat. You were sad since you can’t anymore sit beside Lu Han. You stand up and get your things, you take a glimpse of Lu Han, he was smiling at you and you just give a small smile. When you take your sit in the front, you take a look at the back to find Lu Han smiling widely and having a conversation with the prettiest girl in your class, not to mention the queenka of SM Academy. You just pout and was about to face the board when your classmate, Kai, talks to you. You can’t help but laugh at his jokes and even gain attention from your class. You and Kai look around and you caught Lu Han looking intently at you. You feel embarrass and look down. Kai nudge your shoulder and motion you to keep quiet.

Days passed, you got fond on Kai. The two of you keep on talking and laughing at each other. At some point, you forgot about you being sad of not being Lu Han’s seatmate since you have the friendliest seatmate in class. It was math time when you notice Kai keeps looking at the back.

“What are you looking at?” You asked him and try to follow his gaze and saw Lu Han. Lu Han stops making signals when he noticed you were looking at his direction.

“Me and my buddy over there want to exchange seats.” Kai said and raise his hands. Mr.Kim, your math teacher stops discussing and attend to Kai’s attention. “Mr.Kim, can I exchange sit with Lu Han? He can’t see from the back without his contacts.” Mr.Kim allows Kai’s excuse and continues discussing.

Lu Han transferred and sit beside you. You just look at him and continue writing while deep inside you were already exploding by the fact that he’s sitting beside you. The same thing as usual, he just keeps quiet and asked if you have a ballpen. You look at him and get your pencil case. You quickly get your ballpen and handed it to him.

“Thanks.” He said with a smile and start writing.

You thought that it was just a day that Kai and Lu Han will be exchanging seats since Lu Han left his contacts but you were wrong. It’s been a month already and Kai just keeps on exchanging seats with Luhan. You, got even more curious on why do they keep exchanging seats. You want to asks Kai but he always storm out from his seat before you could even ask.

“Can I ask you a question?” You asked as Lu Han take his seat.

“What is it?” He asked as he looks at you.

You put your pen down and look at him. “Why do you and Kai keeps exchanging seats? Do you always leave your contact lens at home?”

“No.” He replied shortly. You just thought that it will be the same short-answer conversation with him. You get your pen and start writing again. “I exchange seat with Kai just to be with you.”

You suddenly stop writing upon hearing what he said and look at him. “What did you say?”

“I said I always exchange seat with Kai just to be with you.” He said after putting a period in his notes and look at you. “Can that be a valid reason for you to stop asking questions?”

You just open your mouth and close it. You open your mouth again. “Curiosity.” You replied coolly as you get your pen again to write. You were in shocked on what he just said and mentally scream.

“I’ve like you ever since freshmen year but I don’t have any guts to tell you. When I found out that you were my classmate the beginning of the school year, I got excited, I promise to my friends and myself that I will confess to you but fail to do it. We were seatmates since the 1st quarter but I don’t have any guts to confess to you. I just got my confidence up when I hear you laughing loudly on Kai’s lame jokes.” He said as he keeps on writing notes. You on the other hand, stop writing notes upon hearing the sudden confession. “I got really jealous rather than being angry after that scene. With that, I made an oath to myself that I, Lu Luhan, will confess to Park you no matter what it takes.” After saying the last line, the bell finally rings to indicate that English class just ended and its dismissal.

The teacher went out from the classroom and you were left to wait for your Homeroom teacher. Rather than taking a seat, you stay on standing and look at Lu Han. “Wh..why with the sudden confession?” You asked as your eyes were lock on Lu Han.

“Because I made an oath. Accept or reject, it doesn’t matter. As long as I confess my love for you.” He said as he breathes in and out. “I love you Park you.”

Again, silence overrule as you keep on looking at Lu Han with a tear drops from your eye. “You silly pabo!” You said and smack his arms.

“So that means we’ll have a date after this?” Lu han asks smirking and give you a peck on the lips.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

First ever one-shot! J

Sooo, you, what do you think?

Can I start my one-shot series already? Hahahaha!

Anyhow, I want to dedicate this first one-shot of mine to my dear friend taeyangisthea ..

A simple present for her..

 

Survey to answer! :)

 

Subscribe and Comment~!

 

<3baboiefrelin