A "Misunderstanding"? I think not.

A Marriage with Exo's Suho

[A/N: Clearing things up guys, Korean women dont usually change their last name once they get married. Well, that's what Google and Playful Kiss taught me =))]

Sullhee's P.O.V

 

"Yes, mian, Sullhee-ah, my mom suddenly called me to atten for her at a party, so i cant spend time with you today." Suho said, clearly sad on the other end of the line.

"Want me to all auntie for you? You seem pretty tired, you should rest." i told him.

I dont want him over working. Something might happen to him.

"No, No dont. It's alright. Well, i need to go, bye, sleep well." he said.

"Bye." and hung up.

I lay myself on the bed and tried to sleep.

It felt weird sleeping without Suho on my side now.

So i took his pillow and hugged it tightly inhaling his scent.

I know. I'm weird. I probably sound like a stalker now.

So that was enough for me actually. I drifted off into dreamland.

 

"You wont ever get Joonmyun. He's Mine Always been mine."

That voice. The same high pitched irritating voice rang in my head.

"What do you mean?" i called out into the darkness.

"I mean, he's always been mine. Did you really think he actually loved you?"

Her sick laughter echoed.

"What? Jae Jung what are you talking about? Suho loves me!"

But she didnt reply. She continued laughing.

 

I woke up having that horrible dream.

. why did i dream of her again?

I lay awake on the bed panting since the dream sort of wore me out in a way.

Then my phone rang.

Suho <3

It said.

Did he feel like i was having a bad dream? Aigoo, Suho.

I answered happily. "Suho-ah!--" but was stopped whe i heard the same high pitched voice.

"Aigoo, oppa~!" it said.

I lay there stunned. with my phone still on my ear.

"Oppa~! ouch~! Not so hard~" she said.

OH MY GOD.

she was giggling, no surprises there.

but what surprised me was when i hear a voice giggle.

GIGGLE.

Suho?

"Ah. Oppa~ Please, gently~ I know you cant resist me, but please~~" she cooed.

HOLY MOTHER OF SOY SAUCE.

WHAT THE HELL.

WHY WOULD THEY CALL ME.

Tears suddenly ran down my cheeks as my eyes stung.

I cant listen to this anymore.

I threw the phone away and started sobbing.

I flailed my arms and legs around sobbing uncontrollably like a little girl.

I threw Suho's pillow and started screaming until the boys had to come and see what was wrong.

"Noona!" Sehun exclaimed as he saw me.

"What happened?" Kai asked sitting on the bed.

"I--I-- I cant do this anymore." I said my voice hoarse.

"Noona, calm down and tell us." Sehun said.

But i didnt want to.

I stood up and started throwing my clothes into a bag.

"Sullhee where are you going?" D.O. asked in a voice with authority and mixed with worry.

"Away." i answered.

"Where will you go?" They asked.

"anywhere but here."

 

 

AH! I know who to call!

I thought about calling my other cousin but with the situation she's in right now, i might just add on.

Who to call...

I finally decided to call a close friend. Well, my only friend in the world.

 

"Hyomin-ah~! He cheated on me! HE WAS DOING STUFF WITH HER WHILE I WAS ON THE OTHER LINE OF THE PHONE!" I started screaming while eatung my ice cream.

Jung Hyomi, an old friend whom i havent bonded in a while.

"Stuff? Like.... that kind of stuff?" she asked her eyes wide.

"YES!" i exclaimed as i ate a spoonful of ice cream.

"Why would he do that that's just..." she said but couldnt find her words.

"Well, you dont have evidence dont you?" she said as she took some of my ice cream.

Then my phone buzzed.

 

From: Unknown Number.

I hope you liked the performance. I told you I'd get revenge, oh wait, did i? just consider this... as a gift. From me to you. I know i dont have to introduce myself. 

 

Then the rest of the message showed Jae Jung all over Suho.

Sitting on his lap.

Sitting on top of him.

Them kissing.

I broke into tears again.

"YOU JUST HAVE TO JINX EVERYTHING DONT YOU?!" i shouted at Hyomi and screamed with my head buried in her pillow in her bed.

 

 

I couldnt sleep that night.

Icouldnt stand the fact knowing that just a few hours ago, we were saying I Love You to each other, kissing and hugging and all.

But now, i already killed Suho and Jae Jung inside my head about the same number of times of me blinking a day.

I know I'm mean. but it hurts.

To see, to HEAR someone you've given your heart to, to someone whom you've sacrificed a lot of things, cheat on you like that.

Honestly i didnt know. It seems i never new him from the start..

But still, why would he do this?

How could he do this?

Was I a bad wife?

Did i do something bad?

Then my phone rang again.

"Yeoboseyo?" i answered my voice hoarse from crying

I didnt look at the Caller I.D. so i didnt know who it was.

"Sullhee, Come home please. It's not true. It was just a misunderstandin please." Suho begged.

"Suho, no. I have enough evidence to know that it wasnt a misunderstanding." i said on the verge of crying again.

"Sullhee, please let me explain---" but i cut him off.

"No, Suho. We're over. Can you just accept that? I was foolish to believe that you loved me. Foolish to even give almst everything to you! We're done! I dont want to see your face again! EVER!" I shouted and hung up.

That night, i  lay down crying non stop.

A misunderstanding? What's even there to misunderstand?

 

[A/N: I know im not good in writing these kinds of stuff. forgive me :( But what do you think will happen next? =))]