Surprise.

A Marriage with Exo's Suho

Sullhee's P.O.V

 

"HUANG ZHI TAO?!"

"S--S--SULLHEE?!"

I ran to him and hugged him tightly.

i let go and pushed him.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!" i exclaimed.

"You guys know each other?" Suho asked. there was something in his face i couldnt quite get.

The way Suho looked at me and Tao.

"Oh? Yeah, hyungnim--" Tao said, a sudden realization hit him.

"YOU---YOU---YOURE MARRIED TO MY HYUNG?!" he shouted.

"Yeah... I am" i said.

"I think we should sit down." Baekhyun said.

We sat down on the couch.

"Wait. First of all, WHY DIDNT I KNOW YOU'RE MARRIED?" he said standing up again.

"NO ONE THOUGHT ABOUT TELLING ME?" he asked, pacing back and forth clutching his hair.

"I mean, seriously, WHY DIDNT ANYONE TELL ME?! second, WHY DIDNT ANYONE TELL ME YOURE MARRIED TO MY HYUNG?!" he shouted.

Aigoo. This rascal.

"Why would anyone tell you? that she's married to me anyway? what is her relationship with you?" Suho asked still having that weird thing on his face.

"She's my cousin!"

"He's my cousin." we both said.

"WHOA." was Chanyeol, Baekhyun and Sehun's reactions.

"Wait, so the person she was talking to on the phone was YOU?" Suho asked wide eyes.

"Yeah..." Tao answered scratching his head as he sat back down.

"S--SULLHEE?" i heard.

We all turned our heads to find two familiar faces and another two unfamiliar faces at the door way.

"OMONA." i stood up.

"LUHAN GEGE, YI FAN GEGE!!" i said as i ran towards them and hugged them.

I locked arms in between them like how i did when we were young.

"ZHI TAO. Mind explaining why your cousin is here?" Yi Fan ge demanded as we went to where he was sitting.

"Well, Duizhang, it seems to be that she's Suho hyungs..... Wife." he said, still scratching his head.

"WHAT?!" both Luhan  and Yi Fan ge exclaimed.

"WAIT YOU GUYS KNOW EACH OTHER?!" They exclaimed.

"What? uh. Yeah. we've known each other for 15 years or so." Luhan ge said.

"How could it be, that our little sister, would end up as Suho's wife?" Yi fan ge said laughing.

"Not Funny, gege. i'm still depressed." Tao said.

Tao had this expression on:

tumblr_me6cejjzmZ1rs97fco1_500.gif

 Then switched to this.:

image

 

"My God Tao. Seriously, you're still a cry baby?" i asked.

"Never changed. He even watches korean dramas now." Yi fan ge said.

"Ya. It's your fault for not telling me." he said brushing away a tear.

all of us did a face palm

"WAIT. You told me there was a surprise." i told him.

He smiled a mischevious smile.

"He should be here now," Tao said.

He?

As if on cue the door opened.

"Sorry i'm late, had to pick up stuff." the guy said.

"Yi Xing ge?????" i strted hyperventilating.

Zhang Yi Xing was my childhood crush, i was always at Tao's house partially because of him.

And now, he's infront of me.

"Oh, dugu--" he started then widened his eyes.

"SULLHEE?!" 

"Okay. that reaction has lost it's charm." i said.

"BWh-Bwh--"

"She's Suho's wife." Luhan ge said.

"oh, yeah... suho's wife.... WAIT WHAT?! SUHO'S WIFE?!" 

"You're starting to react like Tao." i told him.

i stood up and sat beside Yi Xing ge and Tao.

"It's been a tiring day with many surprises. I think we should sleep." Yi fan ge said standing up.

Tao whispered in my ear.

"Ya. Wanna sleep together? you know like old times? with yi fan, Yi xing and Han ge?"

 

 

[A/N: HEY GOISSSSSSS! OMO, thanks for subscribing!!! What would happen next now that sullhee's first love is in the house?! =)) Will Suho give up? :) GUYYSSSS. POLL. :D PLEASE COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE MORE! :D]