Who's HE?

A Marriage with Exo's Suho

 

Your P.O.V

 

“Sullhee-ah, Sullhee-ah! Wake up, you’re going to be late!”  I heard my mother call.

I’m still sleepy~~
~DREAMLAND~^^

“Ya! Choi Sullhee! Wake up! you're gonna be late!”

Aish! Five more minutes!!!
~DREAMLAND~

“YA! CHOI Sullhee! IT’S ALREADY 7:00!!!”

I jumped out of bed.

“OMONA, OMONA. I’m really late!” I said to myself.

I put on my new school uniform and tried to look as decent as possible.

I ran down the stairs to grab hold of something edible.

“AIGOO, you rascal! You should’ve just woken up! Aigoo!” my mother said hitting me with her towel.

“Yes~ I’m off now!” I said

“Sullhee, don’t get lost okay?” she called out from the kitchen.

“YES omma!”

 New day, a new school.

 I hope this school would turn out okay.

 

“Omo. This school is big.” I said to myself.

At the end of the summer, my parents suddenly wanted me to change schools.

I don’t know why though, they said it would benefit me in the future, and all.

I cant see how we can afford this.

I went inside in search for the Administration Office.

“Annyeonghaseyo, I’m Choi Sullhee, the new transfer student.” I said at the counter.

“Ah yes,” the lady said, “Here’s your schedule, your books are in your locker.”

“Kamsahhabnida.” I said and went out.

Locker, locker, locker, locker…. Where is it? Aha!

I looked at my schedule, took the books needed before free time and headed off.

The classes drifted in a blur.

I mostly just sat and bored myself to death.

“Excuse me?” someone said.

Aigoo, the voice is too high pitched, aigoo my ears.

“Yes?” I turned to find a cute petite girl.

“You’re Sullhee right? The new student?” she asked adjusting her glasses.

“Have you seen me here before?” I asked her.

“Uhm. No.” she said cowering just a bit away.

“then I am. Hey, its just my way of joking, no need  to be scared.” I said moving closer (and I hope) not creepily.

“Annyeng, I’m Bae Jang Wu.” She said holding out her hand. I shook her hand.

Wah. Kyopta. Such soft hands.

We ended up spending after classes together since most of mine has her in it.

We went to the cafeteria to buy some drinks then we stayed near the soccer field.

“… and Mrs. Wu never came back again. She supposedly kicked her out of the school then…” Jang Wu chattered on.

I was listening I swear, it’s just that something distracted me.

“Ya, Jang Wu-yah, who are they?” I asked discreetly pointing at the group of boys.

“Eodi? Oh, them. They’re Exo.” she said adjusting her glasses.

“X.O.? as in the candy?” I asked.

“NO. EXO, as in the new rookie boy band! You don’t know them?!” she said

“No… am I supposed to?” I asked.

“Are you living in a mountain where all civilization is far away?”

“Jang Wu you meanie.” I said in mockery. “So what’s it with them?”

“They’re a really famous boy band, called EXO. And theyre really hot.” She said drinking her Milo.

“Do you know them?” I asked.

“You have got to be kidding me. I just said theyre FAMOUS. I wouldn’t know them.” She said rolling her eyes.

Then I noticed one boy seemed to stand out. Well, he didn’t have a pink beret on him or whatever, he just seems to stand out from all the others and blend in at the same time.

“Who’s he?” I asked pointing at the boy.

“His name is Joon Myung, he goes by the name Suho though. He’s the leader.” She said.

I just did an “Ohhhhh.” Face then went back to reality.

For the whole day I cant seem to take my mind off of this Suho guy. It helped lessen my boredom though.

I asked my mom to bring my other bag that had my P.E. stuff in it because I forgot, when she dropped it off, I noticed she brought me my brother’s bag instead. So I had to wear his shirt and borrow Jang wu’s extra shorts because his was too big.

After classes I headed out. The bags were too much for me to handle.

I was supposed to meet Jang Wu somehere by the cafeteria but I got distracted.

My book fell out of my bag. I picked it up.

My pencil case then ell out. I picked it up.

Then my other book fell out. I picked it up.

My notebook fell out. I picked it up.

My brother’s cleats fell out. I picked it up.

My brother’s bag slid from my hand. I bent to pick it up. I was too busy picking things up I dint notice my surroundings. I only resumed back to reality when something hit me hard. I fell on my brothers bag, his cleats slamming on my back.

“OUCH!” I exclaimed.

“Omo! There was a person there?! WHY DIDN’T YOU GUYS TELL ME?!” I heard. I opened my eyes to see this tall boy with a familiar face with a very deep voice.

“Aigoo, chanyeol. I thing you knocked her out.” I heard another voice.

“Excuse me are you alright?” another asked.

My back was still hurting, and because of previous events I was cranky.

I didn’t answer any of them.

I stood to pick my thing up.

My brother’s ball is missing.

I searched the area, seeing for the first time the owner of the voices.

Oh. EXO.

I saw the ball, it has a foot on top of it.

I approached the guy nd bent to take it.

He dodged my arms by kicking and boucing the ball.

“Kai, what are you doing. Give it back.” A voice said.

I looked at his smirking face, forcing myself to not look creepy.

“Owning a soccer ball huh? Only those people that play soccer have the right to own one her in this school.” He said.

“Kai. Stop it.” I heard the deep voice.

“That’s not mine. That’s my brother’s.” I said.

“Well poor oppa has to live without a soccer ball. Unless you manage to steal it from me.” He said kicking and bouncing the ball in what people would have called “cool”

Soccer got old for me. But, hey, they underestimate me.  Lets play.

I dropped my things.

“Is she really gonna do this?” I heard.

He bounced the ball on his knees in swift motions.

But im swifter.

With two hands in my pockets, I got ready to position my right leg right above his knee, when he bounced the ball on his knee I kicked.

I did a spin so that my left foot could catch it and pin it on the ground.

This time I didn’t hold back. I glared at the boy and picked up the ball.

“WHOA.” I heard.

I was about to leave when someone tapped by shoulder.

“You dropped this.” He said I turned to find Suho holding out my book.

“Ah… thanks.” I said.

He was showing a half smile.

On the way home, I couldn't help thinking about his face illuminated by the sun.

 

[A/N: ANNYEONGHASEYO~~~! i hope you liked the first chapter! this is my first time writing an after marriage story, so please bear with me! KAMSAHABNIDA! PLEASE SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT!~ ^^]