Super Yuri

The little princess and the big servant

 

Amber was struggling with all the bags while Yuri was talking to Suzy completely ignoring her and dragging her friend some meters away from her. She sighed. It was hard to believe that Suzy liked her. She didn’t see any signs or…..maybe yes? She couldn’t recall either because Soojung took all her attention lately.

 

Soojung…

 

It was strange not to see the brat. She was getting used to her presence. It was strange how the little girl made her so whipped and even though she was small….

 

 

…she knew how to manipulate her.

 

 

Her attention was now on Suzy. She couldn’t get at all what they were talking about but she could see her friend’s face really flushed. Suzy was cute when she was embarrassed. She liked that side of her.  She sighed again. Surely she wouldn’t feel her arms tomorrow and she needed them to finish Soojung’s plushie on time.

 

Yuri’s arm was resting on Suzy’s shoulder for a while. The younger girl was startled for the sudden closeness of this stranger. Yuri just grinned trying to reassure her. She will definitely help Amber with this cute girl.

 

‘’Tell me, Suzy. How long do you and Amber know each other?’’

 

Suzy looked at her questioningly. Without knowing a smile formed in her face at the thought of her friend. Yuri noticed the change and she could see that this was going to be really interesting.

 

‘’Amber is a friend’s friend. I met her a year ago’’

‘’Are you good friends?’’

‘’Yes’’ Suzy nodded excitedly ‘’ We usually hang out with my unnies’’

‘’I see and tell me… have you gone out with her alone?’’

 

Suzy’s face darkened a little. They haven’t done it yet because there is always someone interrupting them. Yuri noticed the depressed mood of the girl and giggled a little.

 

‘’I took that for a no. Haven’t you even tried to invite her?’’

‘’I did. But... she appeared with Soojung’’

 

Yuri wanted to kick herself. She felt guilty. She didn’t know that Soojung interrupted them. She was so happy to have time alone with her Sica-baby that she didn’t repair that she was causing trouble to her friend. Anyway…

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

It was Amber’s fault!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

She didn’t tell her that she had a date but…

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

…knowing the short haired girl…

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

…maybe she didn’t even know she had one.

 

 

 

‘’Haven’t you tried again?’’

 

Suzy just shook her head. After last time, she felt guilty because they almost lost Soojung. Yuri looked at her comprehensively. Suzy didn’t know how to approach Amber and for what it seems…Amber was too dense to notice it. Yuri looked at her friend. She giggled when she saw Amber struggling with the bags. She grinned and came closer to her friend. Suzy followed her.

 

‘’Want some help?’’

‘’Do you need to ask?’’

 

Yuri took all the bags and looked at the younger ones. A smirk formed on her face. She knew how to help Suzy.

 

‘’I will go to the car to leave the bags. Why don’t you wait for me at the food court?’’

‘’Let me help you. It’s heavy’’ Amber said concerned and tried to took some bags but Yuri slapped her hand away

‘’Don’t worry. I’m strong!’’

 

Amber rubbed her hand while watching Yuri disappeared. When they couldn’t see her anymore, the girl turned to see Suzy.

 

‘’What do you want to do?’’

‘’Whatever you want’’

 

The older girl crunched her eyebrows trying to think. When an idea appeared, she took Suzy’s hand and dragged her. Suzy was startled at first for the sudden contact but…

 

 

 

…she wasn’t complaining!

 

 

Soojung watched how some big lady was massacring her sister. It has been like an hour and she was bored to hear her sister screaming so she decided to take a tour at the mall. She knew it quite well so she was sure she would come back safely. She wanted to see again that shop and ask for the price.

The little girl silently snickered out of the massage center and began her search. It couldn’t be that difficult, right?

 

..

..

..

 

Amber and Suzy arrived at the game center of the mall. The older seemed excited while the younger one was a little disappointed. She expected a more romantic place. Amber went directly to the dance machine and looked at Suzy.

 

‘’Want to try?’’

 

Suzy shook her head. She wasn’t good at that games.

 

‘’C’mon. I will go easy on you’’

 

Amber smiled and offered her hand to Suzy to get on the game. Suzy took it hesitantly but all her worried disappeared when she felt the strong grab.  Maybe…the game center wasn’t a bad idea.

 

 

Soojung kept looking at the stores she was passing by. Nothing seemed to interest her as much as the store she saw. Her eyes shined when she noticed it some meters away from where she was. She went running to it and looked at the object that caught her attention. It still was there! Without doubting, she entered the store.

 

 

The game center definitely…

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

…WASN’T  a good idea.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

She was sweating like a pig!

 

Suzy wiped the sweat off her face with her handkerchief.  They had stopped for a break after playing like maniacs with Amber. She has discovered she was quite good at this game and even won some rounds.

 

‘’You are really good!’’ Amber praised her excited

 

The young girl just nodded her head shyly. Amber smiled at her and noticed the flushed face of her friend.

 

‘’Want to go for an ice cream?’’ She asked

‘’That would be good. I pay’’

‘’Really? You are the best!’’

 

Amber was so excited for the invitation that she hugged the girl. Forgetting that she was sweaty. Even though of the conditions of the hugs, Suzy enjoyed it.

 

 

It was warm…maybe because of the sweat but…

 

 

 

 

…it was definitely sweet.

 

 

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Double update...wiii! xD 30 comments! Good job :D

Well... guys...what do you think little Soojung wants? Can Suzy confess to Amber? Can this author update more often? Too many questions...hehehehehe...

 

Thank for reading and u know the deal.... 15 comments for an update ;D