WHAT?!

∞ Sweet Flower, Love Message ∞

The bell rang. It's time for the students' lunch break.

Mr. Lee said something to Tiffany and Ji Yeon.

"Ms. Hwang and Ms. Park, you'll accompany Mr. Kim and Mr. Jang for week. Just tour them around the campus. I'll just add it too your extracurricular grades." Mr. Lee commanded.

"BWO?!" Tiffany and Ji Yeon said in unison.

"Wae? I just want to know if how much you can socialize with our new students here. it seems that all of you get along too. Is there a problem?" Mr. Lee added.

"Nothing. It's just... " Tiffany wasn't able to finish her sentence when Mr. Lee spoke.

"Then it's settled. Mr. Jang and Mr. Kim, you heard it right? So, I'll go now. Goodbye class." Mr. Lee said and left.

Everyone gasps and looked at Ji Yeon and Tiffany. Tiffany and Ji Yeon gave them death glares in return.

"What are you looking at?!" Tiffany yelled.

"Got something to say?!" Ji Yeon yelled as well.

All of them just shook their head and looked away. With the voice of the two, it really seems that both of them werre irritated. So their classmates didn't make any attempt on getting them angrier or else, it will turn out hell out of here.

"I think your patience wil be tested here." Wooyoung said teasingly.

"Exactly. Because, I'm going to be tour guide which I don't like in the future and the most annoying bpart is that I'm going to tour an immature jerk like you." Tiffany replied and smiled but Wooyoung knew that it is fake.

"You're the one to talk. Just do what you've been told." Wooyoung smiled after saying that.

"Don't tell me what to do." Tiffany replied and rolled her eyes.

[Ji Yeon's POV]

What The hell?! I'm going to tour thius cocky man! WE GET ALONG WELL?! It seems that our homeroom teacher had a poor eyesight! Tsk tsk tsk *shooking her head*. It's only first day and a lot of things were happening. IRITATING HAPPENINGS to be exact!

"Ji Yeon-ssi, since you're going to tour me, will we start at the library?" L asked.

"It depends." I answered while fixing my things.

"What kind of answer is that?" L asked again.

"An UNDERSTANDABLE answer. Get that?" I replied while looking at him then smirk.

"Psh. Whatever." L replied and rolled his eyes.

I went to Tiffany after fixing my things and went to the canteen to eat our lunch. What an annoying boy really! I wonder what he's gonna do ther. Psh, I DON"T GIVE A DAMN!

[End of POV]



A/N: Sorry for the short chapter. Watch out for the next chapters. SARANGHAE! <3 ^.^