The Cunningham House

One by one.

Kwon Yuri threw her bouncy brown hair behind her shoulder, let out a huff, and stalked up the Cunningham lawn. The grass was totally dead, and everything seemed rotten and old and disgusting. These people didnt know how to upkeep on their own property. Yuri thought to herself as she stood on the doorstep. If anythiing pops out at me, they're so dead.

But nothing popped out at Yuri. Instead, the door opened by itself. Without her even opening it. Pfffff.. Whatever. The hinges on the door really need some fixing up. She stepped in and gazed around. The house smelled old and musty and disgusting. Ewww. There's this new thing called 'Febreeze''? They really should try it. Yuri continued into the living room, which had antique stuff. So 1800's

Yuri continued and bumped into a figure. She turned to see somebody. They both started screaming. Yuri started whacking him with her big purse.

"Ow! Ow! Seriously man, stop!"

Yuri stopped. "I'm not a man"

"Well, just stop it, all right?"

"Whatever" Yuri stopped hitting the person with her bag, The person turned the flashlight on and illuminated his face, which she instantly recognized. It was her crush. He looked kind of nervous, but also relieved that Yuri wasnt a killer."Kikwang?"

"Yuri?" He frowned. "Jeez, what r u doing here?"

"What are you doing here?"

"I ask first"

Yuri groaned. "You're such a baby. I just wanted to check out the house, all right?"

Kikwang nodded, straightening out his shirt. "Same here"

"So... are there going to be any people here following me?"

"Yuri, I wasnt following you. You came AFTER me. So really, you were following me. And, by the way there are more people here."

"What? Are you being sarcastic?"

Kikwang shook his head." The others are in the dining room. Come on."

Yuri shrugged and followed him to the dining room, where six others sat around a large table. She could see who they were. "Having a party?" She took the flashlight from Kikwang's hand and flicked it on. "Lets see who we have here." She shone it on the first figure, whosquinted at the light" "Hm, Kim Kyu Jong, hockey star. Oh look, Amber Liu, the wannabe soccer star. And Lee Kiseop, the freak. And Park Bom... and Lee JiEun or a.k.a IU, the nerd. And, oh wow, look, its Kim Min Hee the country chick."

Kikwang took his back his flashlight and angrily said to her. "Yuri, whats your problem?"

"Just observing."

"You're kind of harsh." Amber said from the table, adjusting her cap.

Yuri smiled sweetly at her. "So, what are you losers doing here?"

"The same reason as we are."Kikwang told her. "They want to see the house, too"

"What a coincidence! All eight of us here on the same night."

"Unfortunate too" IU mumbled.

"So, you're looking for a ghost?" KyuJong asked Yuri.

She nodded. "Duh.."

"We havent seen anything" Amber said. "Just darkness. Nothing weird"

"Well.. what happened here?" Yuri asked, looking around the disgusting dining room with a smug look on her face . "Probably something really unfortunate. I mean, look at this place. DISGUSTING"

"No one knows" Min shrugged.

"I-I know" IU put her hand up shyly. She never really like talking.

"Well, tell us!" Bom shouted excitedly.

"I- I dont know."

"Come on, IU" Kikwang smiled at her.

IU had a crush on Kikwang since the second grade. She felt he insides flop as her cheeks reddened. "Oh... okay, fine. But its weird" 

"Like you?" Yuri murmured.

"Come on," Kiseop, who hadnt spoken, stood up and pushed in the chair. "Lets hear this story."