11:42am

Description

This story used to just be a regular one-shot, but I couldn't resist and decided to make it a full on story.

It will include Junhong (Zelo, but I will mostly be reffering him as Junhong throughout most of the story) as the main male and Anh Hye Jin (I'll most type it Hyejin) as the main female.

The way this story will be written considering it's was suppose to be a one-shot and everything that's supposed to be revealed at the end has already been revealed I decided why not write backwards? That meaning yes you will know exactly what the ending is from the start. And I'll slowly start from the beginning all the way to the very end.. that will probably already be revealed to you.

In other words I'm just making a really sad fic....

Interesting right? /nervouse laughter/

Okay now for a small Synopsis:

At a young age Hyejin moved form Korea to the states, only to return 20 years later. As she is only 'just getting started' in her life, what happens when she meets Junhong, a succesful young star. How will each take their unexpected meeting? In a story filled with so much happiness that will only lead to sadness, can Junhong recover? Will this be something he will accept as just a chapter in his life? Or the end of his book?