chapter 5

over the fence

"COME ON JISU!" chanyeol pushed her towards the first stall his owl eyes lands on.

the trip to the carnival was troublesome enough. chanyeol's voice was booming from block to block. but all that made jisu do was laugh. laugh at how he made the cutest faces ever while he talked. 

she shook her head, "no, you go. i'll be fine here." 

"jisu come on! it's a carnival!" the boy pouted. 

 

jisu blew a sigh and followed him to the stall with stuffed animals hung all around. "five tries please!" 

she noticed the milk bottles arranged in a pyramid inside the stall. the man gave chanyeol 5 heavy balls and he returned to his bored position. 

the boy looked over at jisu and she rejected, "i'll go after you"

chanyeol got in position and missed the bottle merely by an inch. 

"NOOOOO!" he handed jisu a ball. after 3 more attempts,

the old man mumbled, "that girl.. she's never going to make it." chanyeol scowled at the statement and bent low to whisper into jisu's ear. 

"aim at the base.. you can do it!" jisu nodded and giggled, "i've been trying to do that!" 

chanyeol gave her an encouraging smile before she threw the ball and knocked all the bottles down. the man gaped at her luck. 

"i want that teddy bear!" jisu pointed.

 

the couple walked away with the teddy bear in their hands, laughing at the fortune. it was another day filled with laughter for jisu. something that she should thank chanyeol for. 

they were walking around when jisu stopped abruptly. she faced chanyeol, "thank you." 

"for what?" chanyeol made another cute face. 

jisu smiled, "for making me happy." 

chanyeol pulled her in front of him and hugged her from behind, "isn't that what boyfriends are suppose to do?"

the girl blushed and the couple waddled to the other stalls available.

 

 

"let's go on the ferris wheel jisu! it's going to be fun!" 

jisu shook her head furiously as the bad memory flashed in her mind. she remembered she went on it one time when she was little and almost fell off. the flashback discouraged her more. 

"i don't want to. im scared." 

"jisu-ah. im here. im going to protect you. i promise."  

im a failure and im sorry sorry sorry sorry
this is so childish ><
idk... i think im going to delete this later