EH?!

Playful Kiss

So lunch at SM ENT. Academy what a wonderful time no lessons and you just get to chill out and relax...where is Rieun? 

"YAH SERAH! Come Here! quick!"A voice shouted..that's my Rieun I walk over the board of excellence THEY SHOULD TAKE IT DOWN! every year or term I have to notice myself on the 3rd rank.

"Better luck nextime wannabe"the evil ice queen spoke behind me she was known to be the lead gong jhoo (princess) of SM ENT. Because she's beautiful, perfect and a target for all boys......HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! She wishes! She is not at all those 3 things.

I roll my eyes and sit back on my seat eating my lunch with Rieun she was messing with her food sighing...as usual.

"Let me guess Chen rejected your confession"I told her she look down with a frown and nodded sadly.Dumping her face onto the salad

"Rieun-ah cheer up! there are plenty of boys out there that you can be with Chens just clueless"I told her suddenly she looked up and gasped and bowed her head.

Rieun pointed for me to look 

"Eh?!"I asked...OMONA! I get what she means now

"He's right behind me isn't he?"I asked she shook her head I raise an eyebrow to look towards the back to see a group of boys 3 only though Chen was there I turn back and turn again KYA! It's not my imagination anyway.

"Excuse me its not good to eavesdrop"I told them

"Excuse me its not nice to Talk about someone behind their back"a boy replied what an arrogant little-

"We're not even close...Wae?! Why are you here?"I questioned everyone just turned to watch 

"Because we wanted to and FYI this is our table"the boy again answered

"Last time I checked nobody owned tables"

"that because your dum enough to realise because your in the 2nd Set"Oh that's it I'm gonna kill this little dirt-

"Luhan that's enough"a voice told him touching his shoulder it was Chen

"We'll just sit somewhere else"another devilish boy told them and walked away.

"AISH!"I exclaimed stabbing my fork onto my food angrily what a jerk!  I HATE HIM! ...he looks awfully familiar though maybe it's just a joke...

 

"YAH! Song Serah!!"Mae Ri the gong jhoo exclaimed angrily...Here comes round 2 DING DING DING!