Chicken disaster

Love in a New World
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Suzy POV:

"by oppa" I said as I hung up the phone. 

"Fei and Jia unni, is this a good idea?" 

"Yeah, we need more people to help with the party for min. You said Onew is well liked right? Then he could help us" fei said.

"and isn't Min friends with Taemin, onew's friend? He should be there for min's birthday too." Jia absently said. I guess asking him to help was ok because we're at the chicken shop...

"I'm here!" Said Onew as he tripped over the trash can.

"Onew oppa, over here. I already ordered 3 buckets for you" I yelled

"thanks suzy-ah. Who are these people?" Onew said

"Ah, yeah this is Fei and this is Jia. We are planning a surprise birthday party for Min. Can you help us?" I explained.

"Ok. I'll help. I think I met Min once when she was with taemin and key. She is in dance club right?"

"yeah" fei said.

 

Onew POV:

From what I remember, min is an amazing dancer. 

"So when is her birthday?"  I asked

"June 21st" all the girls said at once. It was kinda scary but they just looked at each other and then laughed. Girls can be creepy sometimes. That's why I only have love for one thing. Chicken. Speaking of chicken when is it going to arrive?

"7 plated of chicken, and 3salads. Is that everything?" The waiter asked. Suzy nodded and passed me 6 plates of chicken.

"what about the last plate?" 

"You already have 6 o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter