Chapter SEVEN

The Gangsta, The Newboy and The Girl

 

Myungsoo’s POV

I am now getting ready for our Night out party. After, getting ready, I decided to call Krystal. I just thought, she would like to come with me. I mean if she wanted to.. AHH! Never mind. I think you already know what I mean.

I am now calling, Krystal. I feel nervous. But why?

She answered. At first, she thought that I was Nickhun. Nickhun? how ridiculous.

I asked her if she wanted me to come over her house. or should I say, fetch her? Yeah. I mean it like that.

When, I arrived. We both realized that we are still talking to the phone. Then, she ended the call. She told me to wait, she was just going to shower and dress up. I watched TV while waiting. I felt my phone vibrated. I looked at the screen. Krystal texted me. She told me to wait on the staircase. So, I did. She went out. I got to admit, she is she is, beautiful and y looking in her dress. She is wearing a black short dress.

I stared at her. She hurriedly runs towards me then she slept. I reacted fast, so I caught her in my arms. Picture me, doing the lover’s carry, and she is the one I’m carrying.

She suddenly asked me to put her down, so I did.

 

There’s a little bit of awkwardness inside the car. While driving, I saw her listening to her iPod. Then, she sang.

To break the silence, I asked her if I could borrow her iPod. Of course, she lent it to me. 

While she is staring at the window, I connected her iPod into my Car’s speaker. Then, I played the song she was singing a while ago.

She smiled at me.

After ten minutes, finally we arrived at the Exo planet. I opened the car door for her.

We went inside the Exo planet and looked for the others. She entered first, so I just followed her. She is standing in front of me, looking for the others. While, standing I can’t help myself but to stare at her. I don’t know, why  I am  doing this.

Someone called her, but she can’t find who’s calling her. There I saw sulli. She is calling Krys.

I tapped her, and pointed at them.

We walked together.

When they finally saw us, they’re reactions were so unbelievable. They said that we are late and we did something. They even told us that we are dating. She was on the denial stage. Well, we didn’t did anything wrong for the past 2 hours. I respect girls, okay? She looked at me, then I smiled.

She sat down and I sat down beside her.

I saw Seohyun. I can’t believe it’s her. This morning, when I found her, My heart suddenly beats fast. I just stared at her.

She is not looking at me. She didn’t want to have an eye contact with me. She was avoiding me.

Honestly, Seohyun and I know each other. I admit it, she’s the one I’m looking for. Joo Seohyun, my ex girl friend.

I really need to talk to her. Tonight is my chance.

I’m drinking wine, while I saw Krystal texting. She looks serious. Maybe it’s about Nickhun.

A few minutes later, She told us that she is going to the bathroom. I stared at her. She is really beautiful.

I saw Seohyun, looking at me. When I looked at her, she looked at someone else and drank her Tequila. Did she saw me, staring at Krys? Was she jealous? That wasn’t my intention.

Seohyun stands up from her seat, and started walking. I think she is going outside. This is my chance. I followed her.

Yes, I was right. She is going outside. What for?

I followed her.

“Seohyun-ni~”

She stopped walking.

“How are you?”

She is not answering. I hold her hand.

“Mianhe”

I know she is crying. I can feel it.

She hugged me.

I told her not to cry. She stared at me.

“I miss you okay?

I was stunned. She missed me? She broke up with me, right?

I have nothing to say. But, I admit it. I miss her. While she’s hugging me, I can’t feel anything. I know, I miss her but I don’t know how to say this. Do I still love her?

I heard someone calling her name.

She suddenly stopped hugging me. She wiped her tears.

“Mianhe” she said.

I nodded.

I saw a guy walking. He is getting nearer and nearer. Wait, I know him.

“Jagiya, where have you gone?”

She smiled.

“Who’s he?” the guys asked her.

“Uhm, He is Myungsoo, Krystal’s friend. He is new here.”

“Nice to meet you” then he offered his hand.

What is that for? Shake hands I think.

“Kim Myungsoo imnida”

“Choi Minho, it’s nice meeting you.”

“Jagiya, I want to go home now.” Seohyun told Minho.

“Kaja” He nodded. He put his hands on Seohyun’s waist.

 

Did I just saw that? I asked myself. Yes, probably I did, but I wasn’t jealous. Why?

 

I stayed outside. I was shocked. Someone hugged me. It’s Krystal, and she is crying. What happened to her? Why is she crying?

My heart beats fast. Why?

I asked her, Why is she Crying.

She hugged me very tight, and paused for a while.

“I broke up with him.”

“I saw him kissing another girl”

I felt really mad, at the same time pity for her.

I hugged her, then I heard her whisper what shall I do?

Suddenly, Nickhun appears. He tried to speak to Krystal but he can’t. I think he was stunned to see us hugging each other.

Nickhun started shouting at me. I felt that he is going to punch me, so I tried to push Krystal away from me. Before he could punch me, I already punched him first.

We fought. Nickhun cornered me, and punched me many times. I saw Krystal, crying, watching us. I understand her. I know she’s scared.

I saw her, pulling Nickhun’s clothes.

“Yah! STOP IT!”

Nickhun finally stopped punching me. I stand up, and watching Krystal. He pushed Nickhun away, she even said that to not bother us.

US? What does that mean? Does she mean? Then, I felt that she held my hands, and then she pulled me.

When she held my hands, my heart starting to beat fast. What is happening to me? Why is this happening to me?

 

We saw a bench, and we sat there.

She stares at me.

“Mianhe” she cried again.

I have nothing to do, I have to follow my heart now. I don’t care. I have these feelings for Krystal, but I’m not sure. First we barely know each other, but the first time I saw her. My heart beats so fast.

Maybe, I like her. Maybe!

I hugged her again.

“Gwenchanayo.”

That’s all I can say? What’s wrong with me? Am I that speechless? TELL ME.

I heard her whisper.

“I hope you won’t leave me too”

I was speechless. I pretended that I didn’t hear it. Wait, did she said because she wants me to hear it, or no?

“Stop Crying, Okay?” I stood up.

She stared at me.

“Come on, I’ll bring you home.”

She stood up, and held my hand.

We started walking.

Inside the car, she closed her eyes.

“I’m not feeling well.”

I didn’t spoke a word. I just stare at her the whole time.

After 15 minutes, we arrived at her house. I opened the door, she smiled at me.

I offered my hand of course. Unfortunately, she fell down.

Maybe, she was drunk maybe no. Molla. I carried her and lay her on her bed.

I decided to leave her room; I turned my back from her when she held my hand.

“Don’t leave. Please stay.”

I felt her hand’s temperature.  It’s really hot. (warm)

I put my hand on her forehead.

She is sick! WTH. What am I going to do?

I carried her again.

I stared at her all the time.

“Moo-uuhee-sheek”

She is still unconscious. Finally, we arrived in the byuhng-wuhn.

I carried her inside.

“Emergency room odi ae it sum nikka?” I asked the nurse.

“Over there”

I’m in a deep panic.

“Mianhe, I yak do dae ro dae ryo da ju sae ho”

I asked the nurse to take me to the emergency room.

I lay her down, on the bed. The nurse called the doctor. After a few seconds, I saw the doctor coming.

He checked her heart beat. He did some tests.

I’m a little bit, worried. I don’t know what to do. I checked my phone. The only number I got from our classmate is Seohyun’s.

I took a deep breath. I dialed her number.

“Yoboseo?”

“Seohyun nii”

“Myung?”

“Nae.”

“Why did you call?”

“Uhm, Krystal…” I paused for a while.

“Krystal? What about her?”

“She’s here with me, in the Hospital.”

“MWO? Waeyo?”

“She’s sick.”

“Wait for me. I’m going to go there. I’m also going to text the others.”

“Arraseo. Bye.” I ended the call.

 

I waited for 20 minutes.

“Myungsoo!”

I saw Seohyun, of course she is with Minho.

“Where is Krys?”

“Over there.”

She went inside the room. Minho followed her. I stayed outside. I’m waiting for the others.

“YAH~ MYUNGSOO!”

That’s Sulli’s voice.

I saw them coming.

“Where is Krystal?” Sungyeol asked.

“Inside the room.”

Tiffany, Sunny, Sulli hurriedly entered the room.

“Bro, thanks for keeping our Kryssie safe.” Hoya tapped me on my shoulders.

I smiled.

“By the way what happened to her?” “I saw her crying.”

Woohyun said.

“She saw Nickhun kissing with another girl.”

“Jinjja?” Sungyeol said.

“Nae, she broke up with him.”

“AISH~ That guy.” Hoya got angry.

“How could he do that to her?” Sungyeol said.

“If, I saw Nickhun I’m going to punch him straight right in to his face.” Woohyun said loudly.

“Calm down. Let’s just don’t talk or think about Nickhun.”

“All we need to think about now is Krys, okay?”

The three nodded.

I saw the doctor coming. He is holding a big brown envelope.

“These are the tests results.” The doctor hands me the envelope.

 

 
I opened the envelope.
"I don't understand. What's wrong?" 
"Look, there is nothing wrong in those results." the doctor answered while pointing at the results.\par
He paused for a while.
"She needs more rest. She is really stress. Is she hurt?"
"Hurt?" Sungyeol asked sarcastically.
The doctor nods. "I think she is emotionaly hurt. That's not good. If she kept on not sharing her sad thoughts to others, it will cause her severe health problems." \par
 
We paused for a while.\par
 
"Is she your girlfriend?" The doctor asked. \par
I was a little bit shocked when he asked me. Woohyun looked at me as if he was telling me to tell the doctor that I am her boyfriend. \par
\par
I nodded.\par
\par
"Well, better take care of her. Make her happy before everything is too late." he patted me on my shoulder and left.\par
\par
Too late? why? Is something wrong? Is stress a severe problem? 
I don't know, but I think it's my responsibilty to take care of her now, even there is no commitment between us.\par
\b\par
\b0 We sat there for 2 hours. We waited for Krys to recover. After our long wait, someone opened the door.\par
\par
It's Seohyun and Minho. They went near us and said goodbye. we waited again. Finally, all of them went out the room and left. \par
\par
"Bro, we need to leave. We still have classes tomorrow." Hoya said.\par
 
"I won't come. I'll just stay here." I answered.
 
"Are you sure?"
I nodded.
"Okay then. Bye, take care of our Krys, okay?" Sungyeol patted my back.\par
 
When they all left. I went inside the room. When I entered the room, I saw Krys sleeping. I walked near her, then sat beside her bed. I got to admit, I was already sleepy. \par
 
"I will never leave you I promise." I whispered.
I was shocked, she held my hand. 
"Stay, okay?" I heard her voice.
I looked at her. Her eyes was close. 
"What?" I asked her.
"Please stay. Jebal~" 
"Nae, I will."