Epilogue: Our Last Vow

I can’t make you love me

5 years later. 

Donghae pov

" Appa... are you ready? " Asked Eunhae while he pretend to fix my bow tie. 

" Of course I am ready baby..." I said and pinch his chubby cheek. 

" Appa..appa..."I saw Jinhae run to me. I also saw Eunmin behind her sister. Lee Jinhae, my second daughter.. born when the twins turn 2 years old.

" Why, Jinhae?" I asked Jinhae. 

" Umma...he throw tantrums again. Minnie aunt want you there. " Said Eunmin.

"What now?"I asked to myself. 

" The dress.. it not fit. So, appa know what happen next right?" Eunmin answered it even I didn't ask her directly. 

" Erm.. okay.. lets go before your umma cancel this event. "I said and walk with my daughters to Eunhyuk's room.

-Hyukjae's dressing room-

" Minnie. . You see this.. it will not fit me." I heard hyukjae whine to his bestfriend. 

" Hyukkie... don't like that.. it fits in you.. just a little bit tight." Said sungmin. 

" But I look ugly in this dress. "

" Who says you look ugly, baby?"I asked him.. he just pout.

" I said it.. and I'm really mean it.. It's your fault and I hate you." Hyukjae said.

" You look beautiful, baby.. every umma look beautifully when they was pregnant. Right Eunmin, Jinhae?" Eunmin and Jinhae just nod with my question. 

" Hyukkie baby... you're the prettiest in my eyes."I said and hug him from behind.

" Hae... why you choose today?"asked hyukjae. 

" Today?? Are you really forget what date today. Did this little jaemin make you became a forgetful person." I ask and cares his tummy. He just giggles. 

" Happy 10th anniversary, baby." said donghae slow.

"Hae hyung.. stop that.. umma already crazy looking  for you. And.. Minimi..you look y in that dress.." said Kyuhyun in front the door and he get a glares from sungmin.

"Okay baby.. I need to go now.. I'll see you later." I said and kiss his cheek.

"Eunmin.. Jinhae.. can my baby girls walk with umma later?"

"Okay appa.."said Jinhae with enthusiasm.

*            *          *

At the time the church's door open and wedding bells ringing... I saw Eunmin and Jinhae walk in front of sungmin while eunhyuk walk behind sungmin. Even Eunhyuk look a little chubby because he was 3 months pregnant with our 4th child but in my eyes he still the beautiful one. The dress that he was wore make him be more beautiful..

 

"Today, we're here to be a witness that true love still exist even after 10 years of their wedding. 10 years that full with happiness and tears. Today they make us believe that love will make someone stronger. Today we will hear their new vow on their 10th anniversary." 

" 10 years ago... the vow that I made that day was half-hearted.. the vow that I made with full of hatred towards you, my late appa and my family... Now, after 10 years, I'll make a new promise.. the promise that I will hold until I die... The promise that I'll love you forever... that I'll cherish you as long as I still breathing in this world... and I'll promise you whatever happens... you will be my last love in this life and my forever love in my next life. I'll take care of you, Lee Eunhae and Lee Eunmin,  Lee Jinhae and this little Lee Jaemin. This will be my last vow.. I love you, sweetheart." I said my last vow.

"10 years ago or today.. I'll make a same promise. . I'll always love you and you will always be my first anda last love in this life or my next life. I love you., my haehae."I heard hyukjae's vow.. with that I kiss him like there are no more tomorrow. 

Sometimes love bring happiness... sometimes love also bring tears.. but when we believe in love.. love can make us stronger.. we always hope for rainbow but we always forget that where there a rainbow without a rain.

 

P/s: OMG.. I take almost 5 years to complete this story.. (24.11.2012-30.04.2017) mianhae...

 year after year I tried to finish it.. until i feel like to give up in writing..now proudly I'll said that 'I can't make you to love me' already at the end.

Thank you to all readers n subcriber of this fic. I really appreciate all your support.