Invisible

Invisible

She can't see the way your eyes

Will light up when you smile

She never noticed how you stop and stares

Whenever she walks by

 

-Your POV-

I can see how your eyes light up when you smile.It's good to see your smile.But right now,I just don't like the reason of your smile.There's her again.She walks by,and as always,you will always stop and stares at her.

 

And you can't see me wanting you

The way you want her

But you are everything to me

 

I hate the way that you can't see me wanting you the exact same way you want her.I wonder why can't you want me? I hate you for not knowing how much my heart hurts to see you want her,but you are everything to me.

 

And I just want to show you

She don't even know you

She's never gonna love you 

Like I want to

 

I want to show you,she don't even know you.But what can I do? I am nothing to you.I am just one of your classmates.An ordinary classmates.And what hurts more,she is my best friends.And I know,she loves someone else.Someone that is not you.She's never gonna love you like I want to,Suho.Why can't you see it?

 

And you can see right through me

Only if you knew me

We could be a beautiful miracle,unbelievable

Instead of just invisible

 

Only if you knew me.Only if I could tell you how much I love you.Only if I could make you love me back.And how I always daydreaming about how we will be a beautiful miracle.Instead of just invisible like now.I hate it how I don't have courage to tell you that I love you.I'm just afraid that you won't love me back.

 

There's a fire inside of you

That can't help but shine through

 

-Suho POV-

And I see that girl again.I love how she is beautiful and sweet.Only if I could tell her.There's a fire inside of her,that shine through.One of many thing that makes her stands out of another girls.I love to see her daydreaming,don't know about what.I hope that it was me.But maybe this is just a wishful thinking.I don't even think that she knows me.I am just her classmates.

 

She's never gonna see the light

No matter what you do

 

The other girls are never gonna see the light.In fact,seems that they don't even realize that you exist.No matter what you do,they're never gonna see it.But I see it.And I just want you to know about it.

 

And all I think about is 

How to make you think of me

And everything that

We should be

 

These days,all i have been thinking is about you.I wonder how to make you think of me.And not only me,but everything that we should be.I hate how I am so coward.I don't even dare to approach you.I'm just afraid that you would ignore me.

 

-Third person POV-

 

It's one fine spring day,when Suho walks towards her.

"Annyeonghaseyo"

"Annyeonghaseyo",she replied

"I am Suho.You are Choi Eunjung-ssi,am i right?"

"Nice guess.So what's wrong,Suho-ssi?"

"Emm,I know we have just talk to each other this day,but can you please meet me in the City Garden tommorow at 6pm? I have to tell you something important."

"Sure,I guess"

"Kamsahamnida,Eunjung-ssi"

"You're welcome,Suho-ssi"

 

And so in the City Garden the next day..

 

"Hmm,why he hasn't arrived here yet?" ,she wondered to herself when suddenly,Suho show up,bringing a guitar

"Annyeonghaseyo,Eunjung-ssi.I'm sorry that i'm late."

"Gwaenchanhayo,Suho-ssi.Why are you bringing guitar?"

"I want you to hear this song"

"Arasseo"

 

And then he started to sing,

Like shadows in the faded light

We are invisible

I just want to open your eyes

And make you realize

And I just want to show you

He don't even know you

Baby let me love you

Let me want you

 

He looked up to her and said,

"Will you be mine?"

 

And she said,

"Yes I will"

And after that they live happily ever after