Chapter 2

The Day In STRONG HEART !

Jaejoong = Jae

Changmin = Max

Lee Dong Wook = LDW

Yoochun = Yoo

Yunho = Yun

Junsu = Jun

Jae: Yunho-ah , why did you start the story like that instead of telling them how they met ???

Yun: Didn't I already tell them ? The part where she was a trainee and Changmin is under TVXQ ?

Jae: Oh , mianhe .. I guess I was in my lalaland .. Jah ! How am I going to continue this story ? *thinks hardly*

Jun: Hyung ! *whispers*

Jae: Ahhhh ! Should we talk about the events that Changmin did for her ? *giggles* Really , really like a romance novel *laughs*

Max: Hyung ! Its embarrassing .. *blushes*

LDW: Aigoo ! Changmin-ssi .. You're blushing !

Max: An-aniyo ! *laughs*

LDW: Wait ! Don't continue the story yet .. 

Jae: Waeyo ? *confused*

LDW: *turns to NaNa* NaNa-ssi .. Are you blushing ? *suspicious*

NaNa: Aniyo ! Its my make-up .. *giggles* 

Jae: Can I continue now ? Save all the questions later ! *groans*

LDW: *laughs* Arasso ! You may continue ..

Jae: Assa ! *smiles* Changmin-ah and his ex-girlfriend didn't celebrate by every 100th day ... Instead , every month ! The same date and timing every month without fail even if Changmin-ah was busy .. He still made it in time !

Yun: But , the question is .. How did he made it in time when we had some schedules ? *turns to Changmin* Care to explain maknae ? 

Max: The reason that I could made it everytime whether I had a schedule or not , was because the schedules that I was supposed to do or be with the other hyung I declined and therefore I could meet her .. 

Yoo: How did you turn down those schedules ? That time , for the whole day Changmin wasn't with us .. He cancelled all his schedules with manager-hyung and went to date with his ex-girlfriend !

Jae: This is really true ! We had a rehearsal for our concert and usually concert takes up the whole day right ? With the mics and all , but .. Changmin-ah , wasn't there with us ! He missed a rehearsal !

LDW: Now , here comes the question .. What did you do for that whole day ? 

Max: Ahhh .. There was one time , we really had nowhere to go .. So inside my car , there's like a small television and a player right ? We rent some DVDs and watched it ... 

Jun: For the whole day you were in the car doing nothing but watching movies and munching away the popcorns ?!?!?! 

Max: Aniyo ! We kind of fell asleep when the movie was still on going .. We made that day as our one day off with all the hectic training/schedules .. 

Jae: Oh ! There was one time .. We had no schedules for that whole day and it turns out to be their monthsary , when Changmin left the apartment ... We quickly get into Yunho's car and followed them .. It was fun ! *laughs*

LDW: What happened ? 

Jae: I'll stop here *laughs* Yoo- *laughs* Yoochun will *laughs* will continue the story ! *laughs*

Yoo: Hyung ! Why did you make me the one telling the hard part of the story ?!?!?! 

Max: That time , you were stalking us ?!?!?! It was really an embarrassing day ! *pouts*

I know its short but currently I myself is busy even though its the holidays .. I hope you readers/subscribers could understand ..