Please Say It....

Please Say It....

"dush! dush!" a big boy punch the boy that wearing white tshirt.. the boy also has dimple at his cheek.... and other boy with red tshirt is kicking him... the boy with the white tshirt looks so pitiful.. he was being bullied by both of the bad boys...

Every kids around them are cheering.... spme of them shout "you should die mute boy!" and some other shouts "beat him! beat him!" 

A girl step foward to stop the fight.. she is around 9 years old.. she also has dimple at the cheek... "please... please..  stop.. dont beat him anymore.." said the girl... but the two boys keep beating the mute boy... The girl step infront of the mute boy bravely.. she shouted.. "stop it! or i will tell your parents about it!"

"huh??" asks the boy... "geez! stupid!" said the big boy... 

"we will take revenge another day!" shout the boys from far after they walking away...

"hehe..." the girl smile.. showing her deep dimple... "dont worry... now you are save.." said her...

"urm.. i knew that you became mute because a raod accident... but i dont mind... can we be friend??" asks the girl... streching her hand toward the mute boy..

"my name is Sora.. Kang Sora..." 

*****************************************************************************************************************************

"Leeteuk-ah..." said Sora slowly....

Since Sora saved him from the bad boys... they become good friend after that...

"wake up Leeteuk-ah..." said Sora...

leeteuk opens his eyes... and suddenly he hugs the tree because he was surprised... he was sleeping under the tree....

"hehe.. sorry Leeteuk-shi.. is not my intend to surprise you... " said Sora still smiling... "i just late a few minutes... but you already fall asleep..." said Sora.... her hands taps at her gown because of some grass under the tree...

"lets go!" said Sora excitedly.. but still no response from Leeteuk... 

"wae?? what happen to you?? we already planned to go to library today right??" asks Sora.. "aish.. what you still looking at?? lets go!" she grabs Leeteuk's shirt and drags him along with her...

"I love you Sora-ya.. do you understand what my feeling is???" thought Leeteuk.. but then Sora turns her head towards Leeteuk and smiling..

"that she knew what am i saying in my heart??" thought leeteuk again...

"urm... Leeteuk-ah... tomorrow... can you wait for me here?? i have something to tell you.." said Sora.... Leeteuk just nods...

****************************************************************************************************************************

The next day.. Leeteuk waits for Sora at the same place like yesterday.. 

"urm.. where she had been?? its already late.. almost two hours i'm waiting for her.. before this.. she will never late like this.." thought Leeteuk.. looking at his watch..

Leeteuk is holding something.. its beautifully wraps... "hehe.. i also bring a gift for Sora..."

Leeteuk decides to go to Sora's house.. Sora's brother is sweeping the floor when leeteuk comes... Leeteuk wrote on the piece of paper...

"can i meet Sora??"

"urm.. you searching my sister??" asks Sora's brother... " Sora is sick today.. but.. she didnt tell that she wanna see someone..." said Sora's brother sarcasticlly... "its hard then.. better you just go home..."

before Leeteuk leave... Sora's brother continues.. "i advise you.. please dont disturb my sister anymore... maybe she already forgot about her promise to you.." 

Leeteuk turns away from Sora's brother and walks home.. his heart is hurt..

Everyday he waits for Sora at the same place... 

"i wont believe what Sora's brother said... i already promised to Sora that i will wait for her here..." thought Leeteuk.. he still waiting for Sora even its already pass a week... but he still did not meet Sora...

"today... i still cant meet Sora.." thought Leeteuk... 

"ding.. dong.. ding.. dong.." class ended..

"huh???" Leeteuk bumps with Sora at the corridor...

"hi! hi!" greets Sora with a smile... 

Leeteuk is signaling Sora to wait for him.. "Leeteuk-ah..." said Sora slowly with sad tone.. Leeteuk goes to his locker to take something.. a gift for Sora..

"for me??? thanks" said Sora happily.. "ah.. the sample of the butterflies that i want... thanks.. thank you so much.. Leeteuk-ah.. you really understand me..." said Sora.. but then... her expression is change to serious mode..

"Leeteuk-ah.. i have someting important that i wanna to tell you..." said Sora.. she takes a deep breath before continues.. " i think i have to leave you soon.. cause my dad will transfer to USA... the whole family have to follow him.... we will..  we.. will never meet again.." said Sora.. tries to hold her tears

"waht do you mean we will never meet again?? Sora.. did you dont feel sad at all?? or you dont care at all??!" thought Leeteuk...

Suddenly.. Sora hugs Leeteuk... "Leeteuk-ah.. dont worry.. we still can exchange letters right as communication between us??" Sora starts to cry... "I will have new friend.. and i will never get bored.. Leeteuk-ah.. so do you right?? right??" 

Sora cries more harder.. "tell.. tell me... Leeteuk-ah... tell me... please say "dont leave me Sora-ya" tell me that you love me Leeteuk-ah.... please say it.. please..." said Sora.. her tears cant be hold any longer.. 

"I love you Leeteuk-ah.. answer it Leeteuk-ah.. tell me that you dont wanna let me go.. dont let me go Leeteuk-ah.." said Sora still crying..

"i do love you Sora-ya.. i really love you... during the past until now.. i will always love you forever Sora-ya.." thought Leeteuk...

"why you were someone mute?? just one more of "love" you cant say it??!" shouts Sora.. she runs away from Leeteuk.. crying...

Leeteuk kneels on the floor.. "Sora-ya.." his tears starts to fall apart...

***********************************************************************************************************************

8 years already passed.. we never contact each other.. our friendship.. just broke up like that..

"mom! mom!" said a little boy to Sora..

"yes dear.. whats up Ming??" ask Sora to his son... 

"mom.. can you help me a little bit??" asks her son.. " i cant draw the picture of the butterflies.." 

"let me see it..." said Sora.. now.. only the sample of butterflies that given by Leeteuk represent himself to b with Sora always...

"its looks beautiful Ming-ya.. i dont see any difficulties to draw it.." said Sora to his son..

"mom! you are lying! the word "I LOVE YOU" at the wings of the butterfly i cant draw it!" said her son in the sad tone...

"words.. i love you??" asks Sor ato herslf.. tears starts to fall... she never saw it before this...

"I LOVE YOU - Leeteuk"

"mom! mom! why are you crying??? if you cant draw.. you dont have to draw..." 

**********************************************************************************************************************

"can we become friend?? my name is Kang Sora.. you??"

________________________________________________________________________________

finally.. i told you guys i wanna update this ff tomorrow.. but i ended up to finish it today.. 

this ff has twist dor the ending... aigoo.. please dont cry... i will cry too T^T

i just wanna try something different.. n i managed to write it..

so.. how did you guys feels?? but in reality... i hope teukso couple will have a happy ending.. ^^

@mizzy_irda / chiyokosadness