Men or Monkeys?

The City of Darkness

 

 

Kris looked at his Demon Energy Sensor and frowned. The sensor beeped and a red dot flashed on the screen.

“Another monster? That’s the third one this week!” He threw his hands up in the air.

Chen chuckled. “I can take a hundred monsters in one day easily,” He pretended to flip his hair in a boasting way. Xiumin rolled his eyes and slapped him on the back of the head.

Chen yelped. “Get over yourself!” he said as Chen rubbed the back of his head. Chen fake sniffled. “Don’t hate me because I’m beautiful,”

Luhan poked Chen’s chest and pointed to his face. “Do you not see this face?”

Chen scrunched up his nose. “Yeah, and it’s disturbing,” Luhan gawked and narrowed his eyes at him. “Who’s good with knives, Chen?” Within a second, he whipped out a dagger and threw it. The dagger flew through the air and missed Chen’s face by an inch, penetrating the wall.

Chen’s eyes widened and he glanced at the dagger behind him. He turned to look at Luhan with a smug smile on his face. “You missed me.” he said teasingly.

Luhan raised an eyebrow. “Yah! Do you want to die?”

Tao ran in between them with his arms raised. “Hyungs!” he whined, “let’s go kill the monster already!”

Kris smiled and patted Tao on the head affectionately. “Listen to the maknae guys,”

Right then, a voice piped up. “Are you men or monkeys?” Everyone turned to look at Lay, leaning against the wall with his arms crossed.

Tao grinned and cheered. “We’re men!” he exclaimed cutely. Xiumin facepalmed and shook his head. Lay smiled in amusement.

Kris chuckled and patted Tao on the shoulder. “You’re questionable,”

Tao pouted and brought his hands, which were in fists, to his face. “But I am manly, aren’t I?” He then moved his fist up and down beside his face. “Buing buing!”

Luhan sighed. “Not this again!” he shook his head. Kris blinked and for a few seconds and only wore a blank expression. He then smiled and punched Tao’s arm lightly. “Of course you are!”

Tao beamed and cheered again. He ran up to Xiumin and clung to his arm. “Did you hear that, baozi? I’m a man!”

Xiumin’s eye twitched. “What did you call me?”

Tao grinned. “Baozi~” he says teasingly.

Xiumin ripped his arm away from Tao. “Yah! You disrespectful dongseng! I will kill you!” he roared.

Xiumin charged at him. Tao flinched and whined, but before Xiumin could hit him, Lay came out of nowhere and pushed Tao out of the away. Xiumin’s eyes widened as he clashed into Chen and fell onto the floor.

Chen grinned. “You just can’t resist me, can you?” Xiumin made a face and lighly slapped Chen on the cheek and stood up. Chen grasped his cheek and whined. “My beautiful face!”

Kris rolled his eyes and pulled Chen up. “Come on, beauty queen. Let’s go kill some monsters.”

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Author's Note:

This chapter is pretty short because it's only an introduction for EXO-M

'Your' intro will be in the next chapter

And don't worry, the chapters will be longer!

And U-Kwon will be included ^^

Comment, subscribe, and enjoy reading!